New crush?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: New crush?

 

So Eun twisted her body to see the red backpack behind her. She smiled because it looks really simple but for her, it’s really beautiful and priceless. She stepped out of her room and closed the door behind her. “You changed your bag?”

She spun around and saw Kai walking close to her. “Yeah, pretty?” she asked. Kai just nodded his head.

They came out of the house together and L. Joe welcomed them outside. Kai felt a prick of jealousy when he saw they have exactly the same bag they just differ in color. “Sorry, I’m going to get my girlfriend now.” L. Joe held So Eun’s hand and they hopped in his motorcycle.

So Eun glanced at Kai and waved but Kai just looked at them. She put her helmet on and they zoomed off already.

With a deep sigh, Kai just plugged his earphones and turned the music on. He’s going to school alone again with no talkative person beside him.

As soon as they arrived at school, students were jealous of how they are getting sweeter even more. They are showing affection to each other in a cute way not the kind of public display of affection which can affect the other students or annoys them.

L. Joe took his helmet off leaving him a messy hair. So Eun chuckled and gestured L. Joe to bend her height. “Lower, you’re too tall.”

“Yah, are you insulting me?” he raised an eyebrow.

So Eun playfully pushed him. “Of course not, you are really tall! You’re taller than me, right?” L. Joe bent down her height and he levelled his eyes to her. She starts fixing his hair while L. Joe is just looking at her face. His lips formed into a smile as he stares at

Please log in to read the full chapter