Is this the end?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35: Is this the end?

 

The next morning, So Eun is really down. There was no smile on her face. She can’t even if she tries to. After washing up, she gloomily wore her uniform and bag. Opening her door, Kai is waiting for her outside. She didn’t even notice that he’s there.

Kai caught her arm. “You don’t have to force yourself to go to school today.” He said.

She weakly smiled. “I need to. I have to talk to Byunghun. Maybe he’s just really sad.” She pulled her arm from Kai and walked downstairs. She didn’t eat her breakfast because she has no appetite today and she wanted to arrive at the school early for L. Joe.

 “So Eun dear, what’s wrong?” her mom worriedly cupped her face and fixed her hair.

“Just had a little fight with Byunghun.” She lied. It’s not little, it’s too big that it left a huge hole on So Eun’s heart. Her voice is also weak she can’t even open . She’s down that feels like something heavy is on her shoulders.

Her mom softened and kissed her forehead. “It will be alright. Don’t worry.”

She just nodded her head and went outside. Kai is crazily worried he didn’t eat his breakfast as well and just followed So Eun behind. She just kept on walking ahead with her head lowered. Not talking, no bright eyes and smile and she will just look to other things when crossing the road. Kai is just quietly watching her behind. *I never seen you so down like this before. And… it hurts me.*

So Eun waited by the lockers. She tapped on her shoe as she waits for L. Joe to arrive. A sound of motorcycle took students’ attention. It was loud and tires screeching hurt the students’ ear. It was a red sport’s motorcy

Please log in to read the full chapter