Jia's return

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: Jia's return

 

*Sound of a departing plane*

 

With her new jet black long hair, red lipstick and tall figure, she looked like a star that just came out from a long trip. She removed her sunglasses and put it above her head like a headband. She smiled and inhaled the air. “Seoul… I missed you so much.” She smiled and pulled her luggage with her.

“Jia, darling!” her mother welcomed her tight hug. “I thought you will be studying there for 2 years?” she asked and brushed her hands on her hair.

Jia smirked. “I can’t. One year is enough. School just started, right?” she asked.

Her mom nodded. “Are you going back to Seoul Arts High again? L. Joe’s there and So Eun.” She said.

Jia swallowed with names. “I know. I’m ready to take back what is mine. Last year is not yet over.” She wore her sunglasses again. “I’m just starting.” Then she walks inside their family car. Her mom sighed and doesn’t really like the idea of revenge in her mind.

 

The next school day, girls and boys kept gossiping.

“Have you heard? Our old Student Council President is coming back!” “I heard she looked extremely beautiful!” “Maybe she had her plastic surgery in California?”

Kai is getting really irritated hearing the same name as he walks along the hall way. Then, student’s whispers and gossips became louder. Jia is currently walking the same hallway as Kai and her hi

Please log in to read the full chapter