Realizing his true feelings

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: Realizing his true feelings

 

Walking inside, she looked into each and every dance room. She skidded to a stop when she saw a glimpsed of a guy just sitting at a corner with his head lowered. Looking at the door, its written 3-C and she could recognize it was Kai from his uniform and hair.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the glass door and poked her head in first. “Kai, it’s me. I can go in, right?”

He didn’t respond. So, assuming a yes, So eun went in and slowly walked to Kai.

“What are you doing here? How did you know this place?” he mumbled, not raising his head up. He’s actually shocked that she’s there and curious how did she know that place. But he can’t seem to scold her or get mad at her. In fact, inside him he’s feeling really happy that So Eun followed him there. He knows So Eun can make him feel better.

So Eun crouched in front of Kai and took his hand and placed his wallet on his palm. He flinched with the touch and Kai’s heart skipped a beat. He slowly raised his head up and met up with her captivating eyes. “I chase after you because you forgot your wallet. You don’t have money to go home.” She’s smiling in front of him right now and that smile is driving him crazy. 

He looked away. “Don’t smile!”

So Eun blinked and her smile instantly fades.

“Babo, bug!” he snatched his hand away from her and lowered his head again.

“Oh, so you liked dancing? I want to see you dance.” She sat down beside him and looked around the bright place because of the lights and the huge mirror. “You must be good.” She complimented.

Kai rolled his eyes. “Can you just go home?” he asked, irritated.

So Eun turned her head to Kai and clenched her two fists. “You know when you fought with those guys awhile ago? You looked so cool! They way you punch him? Yah!” she imitated how Kai punched the leader awhile ago but hers is girlish.

He can’t take it, he scoffed but and smiled as he covered his mouth with his hand. So Eun smiled, at least, she made Kai to feel better now. Kai stood up. He took a CD from a pile of them on a drawer. He inserted the CD in the player and pushed the pl

Please log in to read the full chapter