Late

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: Do you love/like the poster?? ^^ Me too!!!~~ kkkk~ I love and like it so much~~ ^^ Thank you for those who subscribed and commented~ enjoy this chapter~)

 

Chapter 3: Late

 

So Eun is moving as fast as she can. “I just need to finish the grocery very soon.” She just wore a headband and fixed her hair a little in front of the mirror. 

“Kai, take care of your sister bring her home without a scratch.” His father said before leaving for work.

He just sighed heavily. *She’s not my sister. We’re not even related.* he inserted his hands inside his pockets.

He’s wearing casual clothes as well, but it really fits him well. With headphones around his neck, he’s really impatient when it comes to waiting for someone. She ran downstairs and saw Kai already waiting for her. So Eun tugged his arm immediately. “Let’s hurry up, Kai.”

Kai’s eyes rounded for a bit, and he felt his heart skipped a beat when she touched him. He frowned and sturdily took his arm off So Eun. “Don’t touch me and pull me whenever you like. I hate it.” He warned.

So Eun apologized and checked her watch. *L. Joe will be very worried if I come late.* “Kai, let’s just hurry up.” She nodded once and started walking really fast towards the supermarket.

When they entered, So Eun is like moving in fast forward mode. She swiftly picked the green basket.

Kai rolled his eyes while watching her hurrying up. He just followed her wherever she goes doing absolutely nothing.

Run here, pick something there really fast. Soon, the basket she’s carrying is getting full already and she’s struggling to carry it already.

“Milk, milk~” she’s about to run again when Kai grabbed her arm when he passed by him. So Eun gasped and looked up at her stepbrother.

“Why are you hurrying so much?” he asked, annoyed because of her running and rushing things out.

So Eun looked at her wristwatch again. *Should I say it? That I have a boyfriend? But Umma doesn’t know it yet. I should tell my parents first.* “B-Because I need to meet with someone really important today and I can’t be late.” She replied.

Kai swallowed and grabbed the heavy basket from her hands. He started walking away. So Eun just blinked and followed Kai behind. They paid for the groceries and they have 4 bags in total. So Eun grabbed the two bags. “I will just carry this home alright? Just go home without me. Bye~” then she left from his sight already.

Kai followed her with his gaze and sighed. “Who could that be that important person?” he wondered. He gasped lightly and realized what he just said. “Did I just ask that? Why am I even curious about it. Aish!” he shook his head and started walking back to their house. But

Please log in to read the full chapter