Rain of... Love?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the typos. >< I'll edit laterr~ ^^)

 

Chapter 42: Rain of... Love?

 

It was raining by the end of the day and So Eun didn’t expect it since the sun is up this morning. And it’s actually fitting her emotions of finally giving L. Joe some space. The heavy rain is pouring endlessly and suddenly So Eun’s phone rang. She peered outside and took out from her pocket she looked at the screen first before answering it, “Kai? What is it?” she sighed because of the hard pouring rain.

Kai could hear the heavy rain through the speakers. “Stay there,” he coughs first then cleared his throat, “The rain is heavy. Wait for me there and I’ll fetch you.” His voice is very weak. So Eun’s heart is clenching when she heard his very weak voice. “It’s alright, Kai. You’re sick don’t go outside. The rain will stop soon.” She smiled and Kai could feel and imagine that she’s smiling. “Just rest there, alright? I’ll prepare you hot soup once I arrive home.” She was answered by another cough. “I’m hanging up.”

Kai sighed and threw his phone somewhere in his bed as he covered his eyes with the back of his hot arm, “Damn Sick!” he mumbled sighing heavily. Just hearing the heavy rain is making him nervous and worried for So Eun already. 

Her ‘soon’ took long already. It’s been almost an hour now and some students are taking risks already and going through the rain. “I need o go now. Kai must be really sick and worried.” She opened her umbrella and walked out of the building. Even though she has an umbrella, she’s still getting drenched because of the heavy rain and wind. “Aish,” she accidentally cursed a word when a hard wind blew.

L. Joe bit his right cheek inside his mouth and brushes his hair through his fingers. He opened an eye and saw So Eun walking through the rain. She looks like a kid tightly holding her umbrella trying to squeeze herself under her small umbrella. He saw her drenched skirt and shoes.

Along the street where So Eun is walking, a heart breaking sight caught her attention. A mother cat keeps her newly born kittens trying to hide them from the rain. She felt something had pricked her heart. And she has a very soft heart for animals. Slowly, she walked to the cat family and placed her opened umbrella over them. She smiled when the mother cat

Please log in to read the full chapter