It's nice to meet you?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: It's nice to meet you?

 

So Eun stared at him and slightly bowed. Kai just looked away and started walking away from her and his mother’s sight. So Eun blinked and looked her mother. “Is he mad at me?” she asked.

“No, just give him some time to adjust. He’s really kind.” She meekly smiled and put So Eun’s clothes inside her cabinet.

So Eun’s phone buzzed. She took it out from her pocket and saw a message from L. Joe.

“Are you home already? Why haven’t you texted me yet? :’(”

She chuckled and stared typing her reply.

“I’m home already. Don’t worry. I met my stepbrother. His name is Jongin I think he’s almost the same as your age.” She pressed the send button and smiled. Her mother went out the house first to buy some snacks. So Eun volunteered but she wants her to rest at the house first.

Slowly, So Eun walked towards the staircase and peered by the railings. She saw Kai quietly switching the channels for a good show. He felt someone is staring at him so he quickly looked up and caught So Eun. She gasped and awkwardly waved her hands for a hello.

Kai just rolled his eyes and continued scanning for channels. So Eun scoffed and pouted at his grumpiness. “Look at that, he’s so grumpy. Tch!” When he’s not looking at her anymore, slowly, she walked down the stairs and her phone started to ring very loud.

y, Free and Single~ I'm ready too, Bingo~

Her eyes widened as she quickly pressed the answer button and looked at Kai. It seemed like she didn’t disturb him. She put the receiver to her ears. “L. Joe? Why?” she whispered.

L. Joe frowned from the other line. “Why are you whispering?” he asked, quite annoyed.

She walked to the kitchen, “Because Kai is watching TV I don’t want to disturb him.” She answered.

L. Joe scoffed and got jealous with that, “And so? Is he the King of that house?” he yelled in frustration. If he could just teleport there and get her already, he’ll let her live at their house and stay there for good.

“Byunghun!” she slightly frowned.

“Are you free tomorrow? Let’s go on a date. I won’t accept the answer, no.” he grinned to the other line as he leaned at the table and saw the couple earring in

Please log in to read the full chapter