Sacrifice

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 52: Sacrifice

 

So Eun encountered another seizure and it’s driving L. Joe crazy. He always want to punch himself for just standing there doing nothing. Watching his girlfriend fighting for her life is breaking his heart into thousand pieces.

He pulled his black hood over his blonde hair and went out of the room.

s followed him behind scared that he might do something beyond the line. Chunji caught his arm and spun him around.

They saw how desperate he is to wake So Eun up already. His eyes were dark, empty and lonely. “Where are you going?”

L. Joe pried his arm off him and rolled his eyes as he continued on walking but Niel and Changjo stopped him by his shoulders while CAP stood in front of him. Ricky worriedly looked at his hyung.

“Byunghun please can you be calm?” CAP firmly said.

He scoffed in disbelief as he his lips in frustration. “I can’t just stand here waiting for that goddamn heart donor! Hyung, can’t you see?! So Eun is going to die and we’re just here waiting for a what?! A miracle?!” he pushed his own members away and started walking out of the hospital.

CAP sighed and lowered his head.

L. Joe is walking absentmindedly along an empty and quiet street. “Arrgh!” he put his hands on his head in frustration and threw a fit by clawing the metal gates. He swallowed hard.

Walking back and forth, sitting, standing, he did all those things just to think.

Remembering her smile, how lively she was… he wanted to bring her to life so bad.

He sat down and bit his thumb. He saw a piece of neat paper on the groud and picked it up. Taking out the pen from his jacket's pocket, he started writing a letter.

A group of gangster

Please log in to read the full chapter