Stalker

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsJTXjLGzQ (Can't embed it. ><)

 

Chapter 39: Stalker

 

So Eun is walking along the street while looking at the flower shop they passed by. She really likes looking at flowers shops, besides from being a flower lover, she likes the sweet smell and colors. A freesia popped out in front of her face. She smiled, knowing that it’s Chunji. She took it and smelled the pretty flower. “Thank you!”

Chunji pinched her cheek lightly. “I won’t forget my Ms. Cute freesia. I missed your smile.”

So Eun chuckled and Chunji held her hand and pulled her with him. As they walk, they just kept on talking about random things what Chunji missed, whats’ new to her, and some other things.

They didn’t know that someone followed them from the school. Kai wore a ballcap on his head to hide his face. He secretly follows them wherever they go. *Aish, why am I even stalking them? I’m just curious who that guy is.* he pulled his cap down when So Eun and Chunji stopped by a tteokbukki stall.

“Say ah~” Chunji push the rice towards her lips. He frowned when she showed such reaction to him. “Yah, I’m your boyfriend today.” He frowned and pushed the rice cake closer. So Eun hesitated at first but she slowly opened and received that hot and spicy rice cake. He chuckled and wiped the red sauce on her lips.

Kai’s eyes widened in shock when he saw that and it’s like they were a sweet couple just strolling around the streets of Seoul.  *Who is that guy?! Why are they so close and sweet?!* He slightly frowned.

“So Eun ah!” Chunji called her and she abrubly spun around. Chunji smiled as he jabbed his thumb behind a photo booth behind him. “I really wanted to do this.” He said. So Eun nodded her head and they went inside. The bright white light brightens So Eun and Chunji stood beside her.

They did so many poses and some were really sweet. They’re up for the last shot they decided for a funny pose.

Chunji hurriedly went outside because he wanted to choose the one he will get so he can stick it in his phone. He waited for the pictures to be printed out and there, he chose from all those sweet and cute pictures. So Eun came out and saw Chunji sticking one picture behind his phone already. “Tada~ This is my favorite.” He showed it to her proudly.

So Eun smiled. “I looked like a bad girl.” She chuckled and pushed his phone back to him.

Just as Kai follows them, people were blocking his way and he’s already having a hard time catching a glimpse of the two. Just then, he bumped into another guy who is wearing a spongebob ball cap. He looked down and can’t see his face but it’s like he’s also following someone. Ignoring him, he tried to squeeze into the sea of people.

They passed by an accessory shop and Chunji caught So Eun’s wrist back, causing for her to stop from walking. He picked a ribbon clip and smiled at it. “Ar

Please log in to read the full chapter