Deep feelings

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43: Deep Feelings

 

As they walk, Kai noticed that So Eun’s walk is uneven. She’s like skipping every step. Then he noticed her mudded socks and skirt. He coughed, “What happened to you?” he asked as he looked down at her. So Eun slightly shivered.

“Ah, I slipped. But I’m fine. We need to go home before- ahh~~” Her eyes were wide when Kai carried her bridal style and she raised her arm a little for them to fit it under the umbrella.

“Why you didn’t tell me?” he adjusted So Eun in his arms into a more comfortable position.

She wagged her feet. “But I’m alright! I can still walk and also house is not that far too.”

“Shut up.” Kai snapped and she immediately shut .

The weather is really cold and So Eun’s uniform was drenched, but Kai’s body is warm body is warming her up. Because of his high fever too. “Kai, I’m wet.” She reminded looking up at him.

Kai smirked down at her. “Are you trying to seduce me? Do you want to go home or you’re telling me to go to a motel?”

So Eun’s cheeks reddened that she hit his chest hard. “What are you talking about?! You’re such a ert Kai!!!!” she just keeps on hitting him and Kai will just answer her with chuckles.

“Calm down. Can’t wait till we reach home?” he smiled mischievously making So Eun’s jaw to drop in disbelief. Kai smiled and just looked ahead. He tightened his hold to her body and continued walking.

Right when they reached home, Kai put So Eun down and she quickly went upstairs leaving Kai behind. “Look at that, she didn’t even check if I’m still sick.” He snorted and closed the door behind him. He coughed hard and then he felt a blanket covered his body and a dry towel above his head. He looked up to see So Eun ran upstairs again. “What….” He blinked when he saw So Eun bringing him new and dry clothes.

“Go change before you’re sick worsened.” She pushed him to the bathroom and closed the door. She leaned to it so that he won’t open it. 

BAM!

So Eun got startled when Kai kicked the door behind her. “Go change too! I’ll not change until you do.” He yelled and kicked the door once more. She suddenly felt the cold and water dripping by the tips of her hair.

“I will!” she yelled and kicked the door back. Running upstairs, Kai made sure that he heard her door slammed close before taking a hot shower. He took his drenched shirt off and dried himself with a towel first.

So Eun came downstairs with her hair still wet. Wearing a loose red sweatshirt and sweatpants, she peered by the bathroom and saw the lights were still on and she could hear the shower. She walked to the kitchen to cook something. Preparing the vegetables for the kimchi stew she will make, she cuts the vegetables and starts cooking.

Feeling a lot better now, Kai got out of the bathroom with a towel above his head. He walks to the kitchen area and saw So Eun opened a pot and steam came out lingering into the air. She dropped some vegetables and Kai smiled affectionately as he leans by the doorframe and watches her every move. The way she blinks, the way she curls her hair behind her ear, and the way she taste the food, every thing she does is very amusing for Kai. And he’s always getting these unexplainable feelings.

So Eun keeps blowing some strands of her hair away from her face when Kai holds her hair together. She gasped in shock and she quickly turned her head. But when she did, her eyes were very close to his pointy nose and it travelled to his pair of y plump lips. She swallowed hard as she awkwardly looked back at the pot and stirs. “You don’t have to, Kai.” She shook her head but Kai just lo

Please log in to read the full chapter