Repeating those times

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45: Repeating those times

 

 

Because the bus’ engine is not working, the passengers were forced to walk. So Eun could still see L. Joe walking. Chunji noticed her looking at his direction. “Do you want to walk with him? I’ll call him. L.! – Mhmmpp-“ So Eun covered Chunji’s mouth before he could yell out L. Joe’s name.

“Don’t Chunji!” she said, shaking her head.

Chunji removed his hand away and just held it. “I’m sorry. I just don’t like it when you’re like this.” He admitted. He’s getting concerned to her for not being herself since he saw her and So Eun understands him for that. She too, doesn’t like it when someone is worried for her.

“Don’t worry about me Chunji. I’m fine and sorry for getting you worried all this time.” She weakly smiled.

Since their school is not that from the stop stop they walked at, they arrived but unfortunately, the school gates were closed already. “Geez, I’m late.” She looked up the high closed gates and chuckled. She faced Chunji and smiled. “Thank you for coming here with me. I’ll just do something to get inside.” She gave Chunji an assured smile.

“You can just don’t go to school today and just hang out with me!” Chunji hoped.

So Eun puffed her cheeks a little and gave Chunji an apologetic look. “I have math exam today. And my teacher doesn’t give special exams. So frustrating.” She stomped her foot and looked at her watch. “Oh my,” she looked at him with wide eyes. “I have to get going now Chunji!”

Chunji nodded his head. “I’ll pick you up later?” So Eun smiled and nodded her head in agreement. Smiling, Chunji cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead making her eyes widened a bit when she felt CHunji’s paif of soft and warm lips. “I’ll go now. I have to do something.” He waved and left.

So Eun touched her forehead. It’s been a long time since Chunji k

Please log in to read the full chapter