Kai's confession?

Say "I Love You!" : The Sequel
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Kai's confession?

 

So Eun let out a nervous laugh. Kai’s expression darkened when she showed such response. “Kai… this is really strange you know. We are siblings.” She said.

He swallowed and leaned back to his seat. “We don't share a single drop of blood. None of us have a blood of each one’s family. And it’s just what if question.” He swallowed hard and sighed.

 “You already know that Byunghun is my boyfriend.”

He looked into her eyes again. “I know.” he answered. He swallowed and started eating again.

So Eun just stared at him. She actually didn’t like the ‘what if’ question he asked. Did Kai just confessed to her? But it looks like it’s really nothing for him. So Eun looked down at her food and sighed. *Maybe he’s not serious about it. He’s just confused.* she just shrugged it off and started eating while her eyebrows were pinched together and can’t look at him anymore.

Kai swallowed hard. Her hand is just beside his. He stretched his fingers, reaching for her hand but So Eun reacted fast and removed her hand but Kai quickly gripped on the sleeve of her shirt on her wrist. “I’m not holding you.” He said, looking at his own hand, gripping her sleeve.

So Eun swallowed hard as she curled her fist into a ball.

“Sorry for liking you, but you can’t stop my heart from feeling it.” He mumbled and So Eun only heard the last few words he said.

She quickly

Please log in to read the full chapter