A Blur Of Events

The Hidden Love

YB turned in a corner and bumped into someone. The girl stumbled down.

“Oh, mianhe” he apologized, and assisted the girl in standing up.

“It’s okay, thanks by the-“ the girl stopped as she glanced up. Her eyes grew wide and she immediately bowed.

“Omo, annyeong, Youngbae-ah, oh, I mean, Taeyang sunbaenim”

He chuckled. “You’re one of the new trainees, right?”

“Neh”

He smiled. “Are you late? You were running”

“Neh” she answered as she glanced at her watch.

“You should get going then”

“Neh. Fighting!” the girl cheered and started running.

YB thought for a while. “Wait!” he called. The girl stopped and turned to face him. “What’s your name again?” he asked.

The girl smiled. YB felt something very familiar in his stomach.

“Just call me noona for the meantime, dongsaeng Youngbae” she answered.

‘What? She’s older than me? She doesn’t look older, just like. . .’ he thought. But then, a small smile curved his lips as he started walking away. He’ll get her name for sure. ‘No, there’s a difference’

-------------o--------------------o-------------------------

Kpop fans, the media, netizens and even Korean people were buzzing about the same thing for the past two days. Photos of two popular member of idol groups taken in front of a hospital became the hottest and most talked lately, and the fire hasn’t died down a bit. This added up to the fuel of the mysterious sudden disappearance of 2NE1’s Park Dara the music scene. But what made the photos controversial and phenomenal was Dara Park, who was not seen literally for almost seven months now. The way she looked in the photos was totally mind-blowing. Wearing a maternity dress was something, but the bulge in her tummy was totally an eye-catcher, and not to mention that G-dragon, Bigbang’s leader was also spotted in the photos. It was visibly clear how he assisted her off the pink car, how he wrapped his arms around her in guiding her in and out of the hospital. The official YG site wad bombarded with questions demanding for an explanation. And because of this, YG Entertainment’s President Yang Hyun Suk decided to release a statement regarding the photos. And it says:

“In response to the photos taken and released by the media without our knowing, here is our official statement. Yes’ it is true that Park Dara is pregnant and she had been for seven months now. She was married to Kwon Jiyong eight months ago. The said wedding was attended by some close friends, relatives and their families. It was requested by Dara to keep the wedding private and unknown to the media.

The doctor who’s been attending Dara has been very helpful in aiding the two about pregnancy and both are very cooperative.

We, the YG family are very happy for Dara’s pregnancy and is very proud to say that she’s well being taken care of. We also like to inform all of you that she’s been doing very well and is very happy. We hope that you’ll give her love and support”

------------o---------------------o-------------------------

Dara stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the bed longingly then to the guy who’s been sitting in front of the computer with his back facing her, working for hours already. She slowly walked towards him and put her hands on his shoulders.

“A new song?” she asked.
“Neh” he answered.

She let him work for a while as she slowly massaged him.

“I really find your tattoos y” she said, running her forefinger along his tattoo.

He chuckled. “Thank you. But the answer is no, Dara. Not tonight”

She pouted. “But why?”

“I’m working”

She pouted even more. But she’s not giving up that easily. Ssantokki wasn’t known for giving up. She leaned down and rested her chin on his shoulder while her arms went around hugging him. Then she smirked as she started planting little, soft kisses along his shoulder up to his neck.

“Dara” he warned.

“What?” she innocently asked.

“Please don’t use that kind of distraction. I really want to finish this song tonight, so please don’t distract me like that”

“Too bad” she whispered in his ear as she reached it. Then, she bit his earlobe lightly. She chuckled as she felt him shiver. She automatically straightened up and stepped back.

“Alright, that’s it!” GD stomped and stood up angrily.

“Ooohh, the dragon’s getting mad and he’s about to attack” she teased. GD turned to face her with a dark gleam in his eyes. She knows what to do, and that is to more. So, when he started advancing on her, she ran out of the bedroom.

“Kyaa!” she squealed, suppressing the sound of her laughter, afraid of waking the two little other occupants in the house who were peacefully sleeping in their rooms already.

Dara played along as he chased her around the house.

“Gotcha!” he exclaimed victoriously as he caught her by the waist. He face her to him and threw her over his shoulders. With her being carried like a sack of potato, he started heading back to their room.

“Ssantokki is going to be punished for being naughty” he threatened.

“Aigoo!” she squealed in a pretend-trembling voice.

When they reached the room, he gently set her down on the bed with a naughty smirk playing along his lips. He towered over her and put all of his weight on her. He was about to lean his face down when Dara suddenly cupped his face with both hands and looked deeply into his eyes.

“I love you” she whispered.

His eyes grew tender for a moment as he smiled and answered, “I love you more”

But then, the gentleness disappeared as his eyes darken again. “But I’m still going to punish you” he said. He started leaning his head down again when the phone suddenly rang. He groaned out loud.

“Ignore it” he said. But since she was stubborn and she enjoys teasing him, she took the phone. “Hello?”

After talking to a panicking Seungri, she turned to GD.

“CL-roo’s in the hospital” she said.

HOSPITAL

“is she going to be okay? She’s scheduled two days from now, not tonight. She’s two days early. What if-?”

“Seungri-ah, it happens” Dara comforted himas the younger guy paced back and forth.

“Umma, everything will be fine right?”

Dara looked down at her eldest son sitting beside her. “Yes, CL-roo will be fine. Why don’t you go to sleep already?” she asked as she saw his eyes drooping.

“I’ll take care of him, Dara” Bom volunteered. “Come here, baby”

The boy went to jump on Bom’s lap and cuddled close to her, eyes closing. Minzy, on the other hand, looked anxious. Then, the rest of the BB boys arrived with a girl, who was standing closely beside YB.

“How is she?” YB asked the moment Dara stood up and greeted them.

“Where’s GD?” TOP asked.

“She’s still inside and Ji is with her”

“Jiyong hyung? But shouldn’t be Seungri-ah-?” Daesung started but got cut-off by Dara.

“Well, as you can see, er, Seungri is a bit distracted” she said, glancing at Seungri, who can’t seem to stay at one place for one second.

After a while. . .

“What’s taking them so long?” Dara asked loudly, panic starting to arise. She was slowly losing confidence that everything will be fine. Upon seeing her starting to panic, YB stood up and went to her.

“Give her to me” he said, offering his arms for the sleeping baby girl in her arms. Dara, being distracted, passed her second child to YB. Then, she stood up and started pacing back and forth, too.

“LEE SEUNGRI! I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!”

Dara and Seungri both stopped as they heard CL’s loud scream even they were outside. Seungri then smiled and sighed in relief.

“She’s fine” he said, then took a seat.

Much, much later. . .

The doors opened.

“Twins. A boy and a girl” the doctor announced. GD followed out grinning. Dara ran to him and hugged him.

“Chaerin-ah did well” he said against her hair then chuckled. “Ah, twins! Seungri’s a lucky mutt!”

Dara looked at him. “You want to have twins?”

“Well, it would be cute, don’t you think?” he mumbled.

“Hmmm. I guess we’ll have to wait for just a few months to find out if I’m having twins”

GD stepped back and looked at her then to her tummy.

“You mean . . .? you’re. . . you’re. . . ?” he stuttered.

She nodded happily. “Two months”

-------------o--------------------o-------------------------

Seasons come and go. . .

Minzy looked at herself in the mirror as she danced to the beat of the music playing in the background. . .

Bom smiled as she started preparing to lock herself in eternity in his arms. . .

CL got all teary-eyed as she saw him looking at the babycrib with a gentle smile on his face. . .

TOP threw himself on the bed as another tiring shooting day finished. . .

YB held her hands to his heart and smiled. . .

Dae drank bottled water in one go as he was about to record another song for his solo album. . .

Seungri sat on the floor and looked at the miracle in the crib with a gentle smile on his face. . .

Sohee found a guy that could live up to her indifferences. . .

Jina, on the other hand, has been receiving medications for depression and therapy from a psychiatrist regularly. . .

Meanwhile, GD was having another argument with Dara. . .

“I’d say we go for ten”

“No” Dara answered stubbornly. “I’m not that young anymore”

“The doctor said you can still bear ‘til-“

“Aish! Fine, I’d go for five. That’s my limit. And since we already have two, plus the twins, that would count to four. So, one more-“

“But that’s illegal!” GD exclaimed loudly. “Twins are counted as one. But I still want 10”

“No, five. Twins are counted as two”

“Ten”

“Fine, six”

“Nope, I’m still all for ten”

Dara thought for a while.

“Seven. Twins counted as two. Take it or leave it”

“Not fair. Fine, I’m back to ten”

“Eight. That’s final and twins are counted as two. One more word from you and you’ll be sleeping outside this room for a month. On second thought, make that for only tonight”

GD shut his mouth up and decided to put it into better and more pleasurable purposes.