This Love

The Hidden Love

“You left the door open, so I just thought to come in” GD said as soon as he heard YB giving him recognition.

“Oh, really? I guessed I was a bit preoccupied that I forgot to close it” YB answered chuckling.

“I can see why” he mumbled.

“Oh!” she suddenly exclaimed. “Look at Minkki here! She looks so young! Hehe”

YB turned his head and eyes back on the monitor and laughed along with her as she continued viewing the rest of it. While GD just stood there watching them laugh, looking like a stupid outsider. Then, he walked over to couch and sat there, still his eyes were on them, who seemed to be unaware of his presence. Then, he stood up and went behind her, crossing his arms across his chest as he viewed the photos on the monitor. Upon seeing them, he frowned. He doesn’t really find the photos funny, so he was a bit infuriated by the sound of their chuckles and laughters. It was like both of them were trapped in their own world while he was outside, unable to penetrate the protective layer of their own world.

He gave the swivel chair a little kick when she was leaning on YB from too much laughter but she never noticed the “little” kick she gave, instead, she jumped up and down on her chair from too much delight. He now put his hand on the backrest of the swivel chair next to YB’s hand.

YB noticed how she stubbornly ignored GD. She was overly laughing herself off.

“Wow, Jiyong-ah, you look like a schoolboy there” YB said, pointing at the picture on the monitor. She then stopped laughing.

GD sniggered in return. He then leaned down to take a closer look on the monitor, his head passing by hers. His face was too close to the monitor that his nose almost touched it; he then turned his head to look at her. She stuck her tongue out to her that made him chuckle.

‘Childish’ he thought.

“Where is she?” she asked.

He leaned back. “She already went home”

“Oh, so that’s why you’re here? Because she already went home?”

“Why is there something wrong visiting Youngbae? And besides, I’d really want to talk to him”

“Then why don’t you talk to him already?”

“Well, it’s a boy-thing”

“Why don’t you just say that you want me to go?”

“You shouldn’t be here in the first place, you’re going to film for Family Outing tomorrow, remember?” he fired back.

“Er, it’s still early, so I think it’s alright for noona to-“

GD cut off YB by sniggering. “Yeah, like everyone knows how weak her endurance is but she’s still hanging out in the middle of the night”

She stood up angrily and gave him a glare. “Fine, I’ll go then”

He shrugged. “Goodnight then. And be careful down the hallway, I think I saw a glimpse of the lady haunting this building”

He secretly laughs at how her eyes grew wide in fear. She then turned her head to Youngbae.

“Youngbae. . .”

“I think you already took too much of Taeyang’s time. If you want, I can-“

“I’d rather have a glimpse of the lady than see your stupid and ridiculous curls for a long period of time”

This made YB laughed.

“It’s really okay, Ji. I’ll be back in a few minutes. Come, noona” he said, putting a hand at her back. As they passed by GD, she stuck her tongue out to him again.

‘Aissh’ he thought.

“Youngbae, I really have something important to tell you”

“I’ll be back” he answered as he continued guiding her out.

He stomped childishly and sits on the swivel chair. She was really being unfair. Everytime he guides her or assist her in walking or going down off the stairs, she would always say that she doesn’t need assistance because she’s not that old but how come when it’s YB, she never say a thing?

Later. . . .

GD’s brows are now meshed up together as he kept on looking at the time. ‘What’s taking him long?’ he asked himself. His attention then turned towards the monitor. He lazily sat up straight and took the mouse as he clicked on to the previous pictures. Next thing he knew, he was laughing his head off.

“We really look funny before, don’t we?”

He jumped in surprise and saw YB looking at him.

“Well, yeah. What took you so long?”

“Noona's being funny” YB simply answered, he was expecting him to elaborate further, but he didn't and just continued, “So, what were you going to say?”

“Well, it’s about J-ah”

“Oh, yeah. How is she? I was kinda shocked to see her in your dorm”

“Me, too. I didn’t expect to see her either”

They were silent for a while.

“What does she want anyway?”

“She told me about the decision of leaving because she doesn’t want to be in the way of my dreams. She. . .she also said that she’s now ready to be with. . to be with me”

YB drew a sharp breath. “What did you say?”

“I didn’t give an answer yet. But she said she’s willing to give me time to recover from the shock”

“Do you still feel the same about her?”

GD let out a light chuckle. “I was never the same after she left me”

-------->

She was anxiously and excitedly waiting for the door to open. She didn’t really plan on seeing him or anything, but she realized that he’s not really at fault if she got a teeny-weeny disappointed regarding the flower. And besides, she wanted to see him, since it's been two or three days since she last saw him but she was not really sure about the number of days since it felt so long, so she made a perfect excuse from the girls. As she remembered the girls, she was somewhat relieved that they didn’t question her about the “card” incident. She was actually a bit confuse as to why she missed him. Then, as the door opened, a bright smile came to her face only to get surprise as she saw who opened the door.

“Sandara-ssi!” the girl greeted.

“Annyeong” she said, bowing.

“J-ah, who’s-“ GD stopped as he saw her

“It’s Sandara-ssi. Come in” she smiled at her, opening the door wider for her.

“Oh, I won’t be long. I just came to-“

“I’m actually preparing something for Ji, maybe you could take a taste of it, too? I would really love for you to taste it, too and tell me what you think about it since Ji can be a bit biased sometimes. It would be better to hear an honest review from someone else.”

Dara, cringed as she heard her calling him “Ji”, she then looked at the girl smiling brightly at her then at GD who was standing closely behind the girl. Too close.

She gave a little smile then went in, the girl guided her to the table and motioned the chair in front.

Then, when the food was ready, she served it to them.

“It's Ji's favorite!” both girls said at the same time, looking at each other in surprise.

Dara chuckled to ease off the tension she felt building in that small table.

“Let's taste it then” GD said.

She took a spoonful. She was surprise that it tasted good, and so, she started snarfing down the food. She stopped as she 0sensed two pair of eyes staring at her. GD got an amused expression while the girl wears an expression she can't quite describe.

“It tastes so good” she exclaimed, mouth still full of food. He chuckled lightly.

“You're so childish”

“I'm glad you liked it” Jae answered, a smile on place now.

“Don't be fooled, she loves everything that can be eaten and edible”

Dara threw him a dirty glare.

“Ya! I'm telling the truth” she burst.

“So, Ji, what can you say?”

“It does taste good, better than I've tasted in the restaurant”

“Ugh, and I was aiming for the best” she laughed, “but maybe I can try again in the future”

He chuckled. “Dara knows how to cook, too. Her specialty is baking cookies”

She turned red as he gave her a playful smirk and when she remembered how the cookies tasted a bit off. She can cook, yes, but not really bake, but she's learning how, though.

“Really? Maybe we can cook together some time” Jae said.

She shook her head frantically. “Oh, no. Ji- I mean, G-dragoon-sunbae just enjoys teasing me”

Dara saw GD frowning at her, like he's pissed off or something. 'Now, what have I done? I think I'm behaving well' she thought.

“Oh, what's this?” Jae suddenly said, taking a look at the bag she brought.

“Oh, it's nothing. .It's just. . .” her voice faded as Jae took the things out. Her eyebrow raised as she saw the content of the bag.

“I'm just returning it to sunbae”

“But these are men's clothes and, er-”

“She loves borrowing and wearing my things, she said it's giving her the hiphop feel she wanted” GD snickered.

“Our bodies built's almost the same, so-” Dara started.

“Meaning, her body is proportioned like a man” GD cutted.

She threw him another look. “Don't you think it's the other way around? Your body's built is closer to a girl's body, not much muscle in the body unlike YB or SeungRi or Daesung” Dara ranted. She then felt a warmth feeling crept to her cheeks.

“I'm sorry about that” she added sheepishly to the girl, “I'm not telling he's gay or something but-”

The girl laughed. “No, it's okay, I've proven myself how manly Ji is”

GD laughed out loud at the shock look in Dara's face. She was really turning red just like an apple that he used to about. As he was amused by her expression, little did he know that Dara was nothing close to being amuse.

------->

He was in the practice room and watching YB rehearsing. Then, 2NE1 arrived.

“Annyeonghaessaeyo” they greeted then bowed. They went to one corner where Teddy was. He watched as she sat down beside Teddy, making the latter laugh with her antics again. Then, she turned her head to YB who was in the middle of the dancefloor.

Then, when the dancers were having a break, YB was still in the middle of the dancefloor, dancing. He then saw Dara stood up and imitate Taeyang’s dancesteps again making everyone around her laugh. GD can't help but silently laugh, too.

YB stopped as heard her tinkling laugh. He turned his head as he saw her imitating some of his dancesteps. He laughed as he saw how she panicked and got all shy when she saw the President coming in. She then sat beside Teddy again, looking like a good girl that she was.

Then, someone requested for another show from her. She shook her head frantically, looking timidly at the President.

YG asked what were they talking about and the crew answered.

“Sandara, why don’t you show me?” Mr. YG asked. He saw how she panicked and got all red from embarrassment. He knew she can’t say no to the President. She then stood up, then, someone replayed Where U At. Then, she started showing her own version of the steps from his song.

There was another round of laughter in the room.

“Aigoo”

He glanced at GD who was seemingly and unusually quiet. He saw him busy fiddling with his phone, a smile would come every now and then. He glanced at Dara,too, looking if she was holding her phone, too. But, no. She was busy chatting with the girls and Teddy. He frowned as he got the suspicion of who was texting GD at that moment. So, YB called her.

“Noona!” YB happily called, and was satisfied to see GD's head snapping up from his phone. YB then boldly went to her and leaned in to whisper something.

“Nod” he whispered. She frowned, but followed him anyway.

“Why are you-”

“Smile” he whispered again.

She let out an awkward and forced smile that made him laugh. 'Is she really an actress?' he asked himself.

“Can't you make it a bit natural?” he murmured, then, cleared his throat.

“So, how was the Family Outing shoot? Did you meet Park Hae Jin?” YB added in a loud voice, making sure HE heard it clearly.

'Make up your mind' he thought.

GD hissed under his breath as he waited for her answer, but then, his phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?”

“Ya, Ji, it's me. I brought you some foods”

“Oh, really? You shouldn't have done that. Where are you anyway?”

“I'm at the basement”

“Alright, I'm coming”

He glanced at her, but she was not looking at him, she was having a fun discussion with Taeyang.

Upon arriving at the basement. . .

“Hey” he greeted, giving her a smile.

“Hi there. Here, I brought you some foods, thought you might be hungry”

“You shouldn't have-”

“Just let me make it up to you, okay? I've been wanting to do this the past years”

He chuckled. “Do you want to come with me upstairs?”

“I really love,too. But I'm afraid I can't. I've got somewhere else to go, I just dropped by to give the foods. Maybe next time?”

When he returned in the room, the President wasn't there anymore, but Teddy, TOP, YB, 2NE1 and some of the crew were still there. As he entered, the others asked what was in the bag.

“Foods”

“From who?” Teddy asked.

“J-ah” he answered.

“Oh”

Then, the others started singing This Love.

YB glanced at Dara. Dara gave him a small smile, then looked down at the floor.

“Are you tired?” he asked.

“Almost” she whispered. And he knew that she wasn't pertaining to her physical state, but other things. It seemed like she's starting to realize her feelings for GD slowly.