The Past Revealed I: Meeting Her

The Hidden Love

-PRESENT-

GD woke up a bit late. He checked his phone. No message. He typed in: 'what's on your agenda today?'

Dara: excited! We were given three days vacation! I'll be going to the Philippines. I'm doing some paper works right now

GD: Oh. I think three days is too long, don't you think?

Dara: No. Don't kill my happiness. keekkee.

GD: Yeah, you always seemed so happy when it's about the Philippines

Dara: It's my second home

GD: I know. Just take care of yourself,okay? And puh-leeze, eat a lot. You really looked thinner.

Dara: Too much practice, I guess.

GD: You tire yourself too much.

Dara: I have to work hard. You know I'm not the best dancer and singer in the group,right?

GD: You've improved already. I won't include you in the album If I didn't think so.

Dara: Gah! Don't remind me! I don't think I did well

GD: I already told you, you did well

Dara: You should have chosen Bom,though. I'm still wondering why you chose me.

GD: I told you, it fits your voice.

Jiyong shook his head. Of course it fits her voice, he wrote it thinking of her voice. He really wants her to be a part of his FIRST album. It feels complete in a way. But the girl can't seem to shut up and just let it be. President YG already questioned him regarding that, but he insisted, saying he can't find another that will fit the song.

Dara: Yeah, yeah! I'm really excited to see my Filipino friends again!

He frowned.

GD: Are you going to see your --?

Dara: My what?

GD: Your ex

Dara: Oh. I guess so. We'll be having SCQ reunion. Probably.

GD: What are you going to do when you see him?

Dara: I'll probably greet him "hello". keekkeke

He smiled. How can she do that?

He sighed, thinking she'll be gone for three days. But he should give that to her. The girl needs a break,anyway. Thinking of her going to the Philippines brought memories to his mind.

-FLASHBACK-

There's a consistent talk among the people that a celebrity from the Philippines will be coming to YG to train. She's not a Filipino as the others first thought, but a Korean. This talk was quite circulating around now but the president haven't confirmed any of it,so Jiyong didn't really pay attention that much. He kept his focus on his own group, the Bigbang and their training.

Later that afternoon, the president came in accompanied by a familiar girl. 'She looks familiar' he thought.As he stare at the girl, he finally remembered. 'Oh,yes, I saw her in a documentary before. I never imagined she looks this pretty up close'

"Listen" the President started. They all stopped and listen.

"This is Park Sandara. She'll be with us for a while. Please show her support".

The girl greeted them and introduced herself. 'Oh she's older than me' he thought.

They all greeted her and introduced themselves,too.

"Jiyong-ah, meet me later. After your training" the president said.

"Ok" he answered.

"Continue with what you're doing", Mr. YG

They continued their training while Sandara sat in a corner and observed them. Jiyong glances at her sometimes. He can see that she's a bit uncomfortable. She seems very quiet,too. But her smile. She was smiling as she watches the others. 'She's smiling by herself' he thought. Her face seems to light up when she smiles. He smiled,too. 'Ah, her smile is infectious', he thought.

He wants to approach her but he doesn't know how. 'Maybe some other time' he told himself.

When the trainer told them that they can go home and take a rest, the girl stood up,too.

"You'll be starting tomorrow,right?" the trainer asked the girl. She nodded. "Thank you for letting me observe"

The trainer bade them goodbye. Jiyong glanced at the girl before leaving the room. She was talking to the trainer. There were so many questions he like to ask her, but that will have to wait, the president is waiting for him.

As he entered the office of the president, he saw that the president was watching something. "Ah, Jiyong-ah, you're here. Come, I want you to watch something."

He was curious. As he fixed his eyes in the monitor, he saw a video of Sandara singing. As the video reached middle, a smile was starting to curve his lips. Okay, the song is not really that good, and so is she. But he finds the song and the girl cute.

When the video ended, he was smiling, and laughing a little.

"What can you say?" the president asked.

"Eh?"

"It's Sandara's song in the Philippines, called In or Out. It's quite popular there"

"I think it's cute"

"I think we got a lot of work to do on her. I honestly think she's not capable. But we'll see"

On his way out, he bumped into someone. The person dropped to the floor. 'Aisshh. It's her' he thought.

"Oops, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" he asked reaching for her hand.

She smiled. "It's okay. No harm done"
She was standing already as she received his hand."Thank you"

"You're thanking me for bumping you?"

"Ah, no. For helping me"

He smiled,"oh,yeah. Are you going to talk to the president?"

"Um, yeah, I'm quite scared actually" she said nervously, but she was still smiling.

"I felt the same way the first time I saw him. But look, I'm still alive", chuckles.

A peculiar look came on her eyes. But it was fastly replaced by amusement as she laughed timidly.
"Thanx, that made me feel better" she said.
They stood there for a few seconds, until it was too awkward already. "I think I gotta go" she said.

"Yeah, I guess. See you around"