Shoutout

The Hidden Love

'Is she trying to kill me?' he asked himself as the feel of her hand brought mixed sensations and feelings from him.

He wanted so much to hug her right here and there but he knew he can't and he mustn't. And to stop the himself from the urge of hugging her, he took her hand away from his face and unclasped his hand from the other.

"Let's go, I'll talk to you later" he said in a dismissive tone, and continued walking, letting her trail behind him. It was his only way to stop himself from doing something reckless.

Dara was shocked when she heard his dismissive tone. She couldn't understand herself, she never intended to wipe his sweat off by her own hand in the first place, but it's as if her hand has its own mind and act on its own accord.

'Aigoo! What's happening to me?' she asked herself, while staring at his broad shoulders.

And, she's starting to dread the "talk" they'll have later. She hoped that it's not about the whole wiping-his-sweat-off-by-her-hand thing.

Later, after the performance.

GD thanked Kush and the others for doing a great job, but she wasn't included in his thank you and doing-a-great-job list. And to top it all, he wasn't even bothering to even glance nor look at her. Everybody seemed hype and happy, well except for someone who was sulking in a corner. Then, GD went and hang out with his friends again, while the others were taking a rest. Minzy excused herself and went to the comfort room.

Then, later, she saw him coming, looking at her. She looked the other way and pretended to be busy with something. She felt that it will happen right now.

"Dara!" he called.

'Uh-oh' she thought. Looks like the "talk" she's been dreading will happen already. She pretended she didn't hear him and looked around again, then, a smug smile appeared on her face as she saw the President sitting nearby. She went near where the boss was sitting, then looked at GD. A smug and playful smile appeared on her face once again as she saw him frowned at her and a look of hesitation crossed his eyes.

'Ha ha!' she thought.

Well, she doesn't really know why GD usually don' want to talk personal stuffs in front of the President nor why he's usually distant from her everytime the boss is around, she just noticed it. So, she took advantage of her observation.

GD was infuriated with her smug look. She's the only girl who gets to his nerve but also the only one he let goes with it unscathed.

'I'll deal with you later' he thought, as he gave Dara a menacing and a smug smile.

And he was satisfied with her reaction. 'Do you think I'll just let it pass by that easily?' he thought smugly.

As the others regained their energy and being their usual happy selves, GD went to his "sneaky" self and inconspicuously went to where the girls were, chatting with them first, especially with Cl, since she's not awkward making conversations with him. Then, the moment he saw a chance to talk to her, she grabbed it quickly.

He cleared his throat first, pretending that he's listening to the girls' talk. He saw her fidget in her seat.

"So, what were you saying before?"

"Huh?" she asked blankly, looking surprise and confused.

"What were you saying before TOP hyung called me?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, looking relieved. He frowned.

'Why is she looking so relieved?' he asked himself.

"Hehe. . .Well, I was just saying that I'm starting to fall for your hair. It's growing in on me already. Do you think blonde will also look good on me?" she asked, taking a strand of her own hair and looked at it.

He was holding his breath when she started talking, expecting, only to find himself disappointed AGAIN. He shouldn't have expected, he should've known.

"So, what do you think of a Dara blondie?" she continued.

"I don't think so" he answered, not hiding the irritation in his voice.

"Eh?"

------->

GD: U didn't tell me ur leaving for China
Dara: U didn't ask me, y would I tell u?
GD: Call me when u get there
Dara: Long distance calls are really expensive
GD: I'm not asking for u to talk to me for an hour, it won't even reach a minute
Dara: Easy for u to say that because ur not the one paying the bill
GD: Fine. Send me a message then.
Dara: Y do I have to do that in the first place?

Dara was smiling as she send the message. She can clearly imagine his irritated look. She was planning to contradict him the whole time. So, she waited for her response.
Then, her phone beeped.

GD: So, I'll know that u arrived safely?

She stopped. The thought of responding a sarcastic remark was suddenly gone. How can she contradict him when he's being like this?

"He he" she giggled.

Then, she keyed in a message.

Dara: Ah, dongsaeng-ah, don't worry, I'll take care of CL-roo for u

Then she added a winking smiley.

------->

'Roaming is not working here?!?' her mind screamed. They just arrived. She's not even sure if her SNS (me2day)will work, but she gotta try.

'I hope he'll read this one ifever this works' she thought as she post another update, saying that roaming don't work and they'll just contact everyone soon.

It was really general, she was addressing the fans of course, but she was also giving an indirect shoutout to him.

So, she set the thought aside and just enjoyed the trip with the girls since it's the first time the four of them went out of the country together.

Mean while, back in Korea. . .

'Why isn't she contacting me yet?' he asked himself.

He took his phone and dialed a number. The other line rang for a while, then he heard someone answered "Hello?"

"Ya!" he answered back.

"Wassup?"

"Erm(clears throat), have you received any long distance call from someone?" he asked uncertainly then internally cursed himself for doing such stupid things like this.

"Nope. Why?" YB answered.

"Received any messages from someone out of the- er, out of the country?"

"None. Why are you-"

"Oh, thanks! I was just wondering you, know. Anyways, I know you're really busy, so I won't disturb you anymore. Continue with what you were doing and just ah, er pretend that this call never happened. Bye!"

'What could she be doing?' he asked himself again.

He sighed. There were many things he wanted to talk about with her, like why the incident of her wiping his sweat using her hand.

Another thing that caught his attention was the way Dara was looking at him during the Hello performance. She never looked at him that way before, but of course he can't talk about that one with her. He was absolutely sure that she'll just laugh at him and say that he was having hallucinations or he was sick or whatever funny remarks she can come up with.

------->

Dara and the girls were packing their things once again, because they'll be going home. And once again, she updated, giving another shoutout to him ,that they'll be contacting everyone once they arrived.

Upon arrival. . .

Dara: We're back!
GD: Ya! I told u to call me, but u didn't

'He didn't read the post?' she thought. So, all her efforts were wasted?

Dara: Roaming's not working

'Aisshh! This guy!' she thought again.

GD: U could've use other phone.
Daea: U missed me, didn't u? kekeke. . .
GD: Eh?
Dara: ;(

---------->

He saw Dara and the other girls surrounding Teddy, cheering him from all the plagiarism issues. He was putting up a very brave face, acting like he don't care anymore because the issue is so overused already. But his pride was hurt, of course. He was acting like he got over it already. At times like this, he was really grateful that he's under the roof of YG. They already talked about this and decided that he should keep his silence for the mean time. So, upon learning about the President's statement and stand regarding the matter, he felt very grateful, touched and guilty at the same time. He wasn't guilty about the "plagiarism issue" but of other things.

'Just give me more time to be with her, hyung. Just a bit more, I'll never back out from my word' he thought.

He glanced at the others again. He stood up, stretched a bit but nobody was bothering to ask him nor even look at him. He walked to the door and glanced at Dara for the littlest moment.

'I need you, too' he thought as he went through the door.

They were cheering Teddy up, she wanted so much to cheer GD, too, but it would be awkward if the others were cheering Teddy while she was cheering someone else, and he looked fine so she declined. She was watching him from his peripheral vision, and she saw something crossed his eyes as he went outside. She was disturbed by what she saw. It was there, the need for someone. She assumed that maybe because he was looking fine, nobody bothered to ask him how he's feeling anymore. He looked at the others circling Teddy, especially at CL.

"I need to go to the comfort room" she stood up.

She decided to look for him, making the need to go to the comfort room as an excuse.

She looked for him in the storage room first and wasn't disappointed when he found him there, sitting on the floor

'Of course' she thought.

His head was bowed, his hands covering his face as his elbows were set atop his bended knees.

'Stubborn' she shook her head.

GD was on the verge of breaking down and he hated himself for feeling like this, for being weak. He should not feel like this. Then, he felt a very gentle pressure on his left shoulder. He looked up and saw Dara smiling at him in her most gentle way.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the girls, cheering Teddy hyung?" he asked, looking at the floor.

No answer. Then he felt her sit beside him.

"That's why I'm here, they're overcrowded there already"

Silence filled the room. . .

And then, he broke the silence.

"Leaders and seniors should not show their emotions to other people especially to their members and juniors" he chuckled lightly

'Yes, that's the price of being a leader' he thought.

Then he felt his head being whacked by her.

"Aisshh! What was that for?"

"That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard" she said, frowning. He opened his mouth to answer but decided that he was better not talking, he might get another whack in his head.

Another silence passed between them.

Dara was looking at the floor until she can no longer take the silence. She glanced at him, raised her hand and grab few of his hairs and pulled it gently. She was thinking of something funny the whole time because she doesn't really wanna talk about serious stuffs like the time when CL was trying to have a serious talk with them. She already went through a lot of hardship, to talk about serious things would only bring sad memories.

'Maybe this isn't the right time for jokes' she thought.

She sighed. The price of being a leader is bearing him too much weight in the shoulders already.

"For this moment ONLY, I'll act and PRETEND to be a er, a noona to you. Though I think you look older than me, I'll treat you as my dongsaeng and not Bigbang's leader and Dara's senior"

He chuckled. She smiled hearing the sound from him.

"Come here" she said gently, almost a whisper, motioning him to lean on her shoulder. He hesitated, but then he threw his arms around her suddenly, hugging her close to him. She squeaked in surprise. She was about to protest and push him away but changed her mind.

'He needs me' she thought. She patted his back gently, whispering the words: "it's ok dongsaeng-ah, it's ok" over and over again.

A few minutes later.

"Uh" she cleared . "Ji,(gasp) I can't breathe" she continued in a strained voice.

But he didn't move. He didn't answer. She used all her strength to push him gently away from her.

'Ugh! i can't believe his heavy seeing how thin he looks' she thought.

His eyes were closed. She sneak up at his eyes.

"Eh? He fell asleep?" she muttered.

She then stretched out her feet and settled his head on her lap.

"Gah! You're heavy dongsaeng-ah" she continued talking to herself. "You're so ugly when you're sleeping" she laughed.

"Kyaa! I was just kidding! You actually look a bit cuter than your normal ugly self, you should always sleep then, kekeke" she monologued again.

Then, she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I really think blonde looks good on me, too" she still continued talking, then added, "You just don't like to have a competition with me, do you? Because you know I'm going to win"

She laughed again.

Then, an idea came to her. Se looked for her phone in her pocket but it wasn't there.

'Oh! I must've left it in the studio' she thought.

She looked at GD's face again.

"You're lucky my phone's not with me" she said.

Then, she started humming tunelessly and secretly laugh at her self.

"Is that even a song, Dara?" she asked herself.

She turned her attention to him again. "Dongsaeng-ah," she crooned, then leaned in closer, looking at his jaw, then continued talking to herself.

"Dongsaeng-ah, you should start shaving again, there are hairs growing again. kekeke"

She then moved her head and eyes towards his nose, her face was just a few inches away. She caught his nose between her fingers.

"Ooohhh.. Dongsaeng-ah, you got a nice nose!" she exclaimed then, she saw his eyes snapped open.