Tam-Tam versus GD

The Hidden Love

 He sighed. He never gets straight and coherent answers from her when they're exchanging messages.

He keyed in another message.

GD: Did you pack your things already?

He waited, but there was no reply. His gaze roamed around until it stopped at the sight of his table, where papers are scattered. He's been really working hard with his fisrt solo album, so his attention was kinda diverted from writing 2NE1's song for their next album.

He smiled. Aside for his love in writing and composing songs, he really wanted to help 2NE1, but of course, he got excuses to see her more often. As the maker of the song, he sees to it that he supervised every details, from studying the songs to recording it. From that, he got to see her. His brain surprises him sometimes. 'Ah, I'm so brilliant. Aside from helping them, I get to see her often' he thought and laughed by himself.

His phone beeped. He immediately reached his phone, but it was too far that he fell off from the chair.

'Aww' he thought.

Dara: kkkk. Preparing Tam-tam-i!
GD: Ur going to bring that doll?
Dara: Yes.

He frowned. That Tam-tam is one lucky "doll", if you can even call that a doll. Aside from those hugs she's giving it, it get to sleep with Dara, or lie beside her in the bed. He remembered it was a toy, how can it sleep? That thing gained a lot of dirty looks from him already. He remembered getting envious of that thing, he kept throwing it dirty looks, his eyes squinting into tiny slits. He was thinking of giving it to Gaho when she left it in a corner, when the girls were rehearsing in the studio. He took it from the corner, when everybody was busy. He was simply giving it punches, or pounding it.

-FLASHBACK-

He attended one of 2NE1's rehearsals. Right now, they were having a break, and as usual, she was fooling around. Bom was sitting in a corner across him, taking a rest. Minzy was dancing and stretching while CL was talking to their stylist.

Dara was talking to the camera about her so-called "doll", Tamtam.

"Tamtami!" she squealed.

Then, the camera focused on the other girls. He took the opportunity at once.

"Dara!" he called.. She looked at him, he motioned her to sit beside him. She didn't literally sit beside him, there was a little distance between them. He heard the cameraman saying that he needs to go to the bathroom.

"Omo, Tamtami, you should take a bath later" she said, ignoring him.

He called her again, a little louder this time, but she wasn't really listening because she got all her eyes on Tamtam. She was too engross talking to the "doll"

"Tamtami, stay close with me. Bom-ah's planning to kidnap you! Kyaa!" she said adoringly, with that pretend scared look on her face. He smirked.

"CL made that for you, right?" he tried again.

She looked at him, a shy smile on her face, and nodded. Then she turned to Tamtam again.

"Dara" he called softly.

"Eh?" she asked.

'Finally' he thought.

"Are you-" he started, but then, Bom came and grabbed Tam-tam away from Dara.

"Gah, Tamtami!" she screamed, going after Bom. They chased each other around until the trainer called them to resume their rehearsals, and right on cue, the cameraman came. Bom gave Tamtam back to Dara. She hugged the doll tightly. Then, Dara left Tamtam near where he was sitting.

He let out a frustrated sigh.

He looked at Tamtam and threw a dirty look at it, his eyes squinting into tiny slits. 'I should have brought Gaho with me' he thought as he looked dangerously at the doll.

He looked. No one was looking. Their eyes were focused on the girls. He reached out for it, slowly and innocently.

He gave it a BIG squeeze, then punched it secretly. 'CL shouldn't have made you' he thought.

Then, suddenly, Dara looked over him, he immediately hid Tamtam, he sat upon it, jumping a little on his place. When he saw that Dara was not looking anymore and was too preoccupied with practicing, he threw Tamtam carelessly to the side.

He watched them practicing. He gives advises sometimes or words out his opinions.

When it was time to go home, the girls prepared their things. Dara took Tamtam and kissed it.

"Miss me, Tamtami?" he heard her say.

He threw another glare at the doll as they exited from the studio.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Thinking back, it was really stupid to feel envious with Tamtam, it was a cute doll, after all.