Looking For Her

The Hidden Love

It's been three days since Jiyong and the boys(Bigbang) has arrived in Korea. From that three days, he hasn't seen Dara yet, not even her shadow. But they kept in touch through SMS(text messages). He knows she's at the Numero photoshoot with the girls. He decided to drop them a visit and bring some foods since he know how weak Dara's endurance is. But of course, he brought the other girls food,too. It would be too obvious if he would only bring food for Dara. She already gained quite a lot of antis from the MV she did with TOP. He doesn't want to add up to that. But of course, that's only one of the reasons he's keeping her distance from her especially if they are being filmed by the YG tv crew. The camera's always tagging along,so, he really watches his actions closely.

Upon arriving at the location, he didn't see any of the girls, so he asked the photoshoot crew where they were.

"They're over there" someone answered. He followed where the guy was pointing and saw Bom. He stayed for a while, teasing Minzy and Bom and giving them they're foods. He has a meeting to attend to in a short while but he hasn't seen Dara yet so he kept asking "where's everybody?". He was disappointed of course. 'where is she?' he asked himself.

After a few minutes, there's still no sign of Dara so he decided to go because he still have to go to a meeting. Everyone said goodbye to him, well except one.

On his way to the meeting, he can no longer contain his disappointment so he send a message to Dara.

GD: where wer u? didn't c u

After a while, Dara replied.

Dara: thanx 4 the food. really hungry, eating it deliciously right now. kekekeke

He stared at the message blankly, it wasn't the response he expected.

GD: welcum. so, where were u?
Dara: im @ the photoshoot

He rolled his eyes

GD: i know ur at the photoshoot
Dara: kekeke. juz kidding u. u wer looking for me? y? i was probably sleeping when u came.

He sighed. What perfect timing does the girl had? Of all the time to sleep, she chose to sleep in time of his visit.

GD: u didn't sleep well last night?
Dara: no. . . i find it hard to sleep
GD: u always sleep late these past few days, it's not good for u
Dara: been missing a few people
GD: oh. really? like who?
Dara: secret! kekeke. Dara likes keeping secret. kekekeke..

He laughed silently. He was about to send her another message when he received another message from her.

Dara: got to go. it's my turn agen

The disappointment was somewhat lessened by their exchange of messages. But the next time he visit,he'll make sure she's not sleeping. She can't sleep forever, right?

He leaned his head on the headrest. Only two songs left unrecorded and his album's good to go. Of course, he's saving the best for last. Mr. YG questioned him the first time he said he wants Dara to be featured in his album. He was 100% sure he wants to include her. That's why he wrote a song that would be appropriate for Dara's voice. He sighed. Of course, this is the second reason he's keeping his distance from her. He doesn't want people to think he's biased. He also wants Dara to be pushed to her limits so the people will not doubt her talents anymore. Yes, she's not the best singer and dancer but if you listen closely, she puts her emotions into the song. He hopes someday people would see that and stop questioning how she became a 2NE1 member.