Unfair

The Hidden Love

Her eyes grew wide and she gasped in surprise as she saw his eyes staring at her gently. Then, out of nowhere, she slapped his jaw

"Ouch! What was that for?" he asked, a hand on his hurt jaw.

"Omo! I didn't catch the mosquito!" she exclaimed as she leaned back then pretended looking for the "mosquito" in the air.

"Oh, there it is!" she pointed, and moved her hand as if she's trying to catch it.

"Ooh, it flew higher" she suddenly stood up, forgetting that GD's head was settled on her lap. The next thing she knew, she heard something hit the floor.

GD grunted as his head fell to the floor. He clutched it with both of his hands and curved into a ball.

"Oh!" he grunted again.

When Dara saw he was curved into a ball, grunting in pain, she panicked. She quickly knelt to the ground beside him and pulled his head gently.

"Aigoo!" she said, still panicking, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, it wasn't my fault! It was the mosquito's fault, it flew higher, so I have to stand up"

Then, she saw his shoulders shaking.

'Oh no! Is he crying because of the pain?' she thought, she wasn't really sure because he was still covering his face. Then, the next thing she knew, he was rolling on the floor with laughters. She sat there frozen, unable to move, then when she realized what was happening, she angrily stood up then started kicking him in the back, but she was making sure that the kicks were gentle avoiding to hurt him even if he was already making fun of her.

Then, he started to sit up, wiping the tears from laughters off his eyes. He was looking at her adorably. 'Ah, she's so adorable' he thought, then chuckled.

"You should thank me instead of making fun of me"

He stood up and smiled gently at her. They stood there, staring at each other. He was about to open his mouth when she suddenly waved her hands.

"Oh! The mosquito!" she exclaimed, waving her arms frantically, trying to catch the "mosquito" again.

"Stop it. I know there's no mosquito here"

But she continued as if she didn't hear what he said. He sighed, then took both of her wrists and pulled him closer to him, placing her arms around his waist. Her eyes widen and he felt her froze. He took her chin with his fingers, then his phone beeped.

'Aishh' he thought.

He took his phone with his other hand, not letting go of her chin. He opened the message.

TOP: I just arrived, wer r u? I thought u said ur gonna be here?

'Why is it he's always the one disturbing moments like this?' he asked himself. He looked at Dara awkwardly, not knowing how to break the silence and their awkward position.

Then, he smirked, looking for a way to escape from his strange behavior. He leaned in her ear

"Oh, FYI, I just shaved this morning and trust me when I say blonde doesn't look good on you" he said. He felt her stiffen even more, then he let go and chuckled.

He was starting to walk towards the door when he stopped and turned around again. "And, oh, another thing, please don't call me dongsaeng again, will you? It's creeping me out and giving me goosebumps." he finished with a smirk and a wink at her. Then, as he stepped outside the door, he can't stop himself from laughing at Dara's expression, it was priceless.

Meanwhile, Dara just stood there, speechless and dumbstrucked, slightly open with disbelief.

'He heard everything?' her mind screamed in embarrassment.

Then, when she recovered from the shock, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Aigoo!" she screamed, covering her face and shaking her head, as if removing the embarrassing memory.

GD laughed harder when he heard her scream. He was just leaning on the wall beside the door, unseen.

"Ya! Crazy girl, come on" he said. Then, another roll of laughters came off him as he saw how red her face was.

Later. . .

"Where's unnie?" CL wondered.

GD tried to control himself but he can't. He let out a silent laugh and sinked in the couch, covering his eyes with his fingers. Then, he heard the door open and footsteps. He looked up and his shoulders started shaking so hard from trying to stop the sound of his laughters from coming out. Dara wasn't looking at him. Instead, she was looking straight ahead or anywhere or on anything except him.

"Oppa seemed so happy today" Minzy noticed.

Then, he saw Dara glanced at him, his doggish grin grew even wider. She turned red again and looked away. He laughed.

"Jiyong, why are you acting like a crazy person there? Aren't you tired of smiling and laughing silently? You've been smiling this whole time" TOP asked, looking at him stupidly

Dara went even redder if that was even possible.

"Well, because-" he intentionally stopped, cleared his throat and stole a glance at her. He saw how her eyes grew wide and how stiff she was sitting, it seemed like she was not breathing anymore, that she was holding her breath.

"-because a while-" but he was cut off by her voice this time.

"Youngbae!" she exclaimed in relief, standing up and smiling brightly at him as if YB was her savior or something.

"Hey" YB greeted, smiling brightly, too.

The others greeted him back. And he did, too.

"I heard you'll be starting to shoot your MV soon?" she asked, still smiling brightly and was looking hyped up that she was actually jumping up and down on her seat.

"Oh, yeah, I've been told about that, too" YB answered.

"What are you still doing standing over there? Come, sit" she motioned to the seat beside her. GD then suddenly stood up. Then, made a hand gesture of greeting YB then patted his back.

"It's been a long time, isn't it?" GD asked. "How have you been doing?" he asked, his arm on YB's shoulders and leading him to where he was sitting, and let him sit beside him.

"Ya! We were just together yes-"

"So, have you discussed with the team what will be the concept of your video?" he asked, cutting him off.

It went like that, him, monopolizing YB with conversation. He glanced at Dara once in a while, flashing an evil grin everytime she looks at him, too.

Later. . .

He was in his bed, wide awake, one arm across his forehead, a wide smile was still there as he remembered the day's event. He was quite enjoying pretending to sleep around her because she tends to talk loudly to herself. Then, a weird sensation crept to him as he remembered how her face was so close to him. He was tempted to kiss her when he felt her breath blow against his jaw and when he smelt it. Then, the way she touched his nose and crooned on how she thinks about its cuteness almost did him in. Maybe if he didn't open his eyes that instant, and she was still leaning on his face, he might lose his control. But he know it's not yet the right time.

------->

For the next days, 2NE1 was busy with practicing, training and performances in different events.

One in particular is the Supermodel contest were both he and 2NE1 were invited to perform.

He let out an amuse chuckle as he saw what Dara was wearing and his eyes grew wide when she took her blue "hiphop" cap and started doing hiphop moves and poses. The others were laughing at her.

"Yes, I'm a hiphop girl"

He knew she always wanted to wear baggy clothes and he also saw one of 2NE1's interviews where Dara mentioned that the moment she entered YG and saw how hihop had a great influence with YG artists, she had then wanted to wear baggy clothes but he can't believe that the stylist let her get her way.

'This girl probably used her charm again' he shook his head, still chuckling at her stupid gags.

Then, later on, when she got tired of doing hiphop moves and poses, she rested. Then, after a while, she went to him.

"Do you think I can wear this later?" she asked, pointing at the cap.

"No, you can't" he answered.

"Eh? But why?"

"Your apple hair won't be seen" he answered absentmindedly.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "And so?"

He was silent for a while then he smiled, "CL made an effort on doing that"

Her face fell. "Im sure CL-roo won't mind" she muttered, a frown creasing her forehead.

"And besides, the fans gave that to me, what would they think if they saw you wearing that?"

"Oh! Yeah, I forgot"

And the show started. Then, it started raining, as he got down, he told them, "Be careful, the stage is slippery"

------->

He was ecstatic as he went to the practice room. The President talked to him yesterday so he woke up early today to bring the good news: that they'll be having special performances with 2NE1 and of course another Hello performance. And also, the President will be leaving everything on GD's hands and that Mr.YG trust him enough to get in charge for the rehearsals and the performances.

But as he entered the practice room, his smile faltered.

"Where are they?" he asked.

"They said they'll be coming late. They'll be visiting Youngbae's filming, I think" one of the crew there said.

"Oh! But the filming will be later, right?"

"Yes, but I guess they just want to be early there"

Of course he knew that YB will be filming today, he was actually on his way there but he decided to drop them a visit first, but he should've ask her first and confirm if they're at the practice room.

'She didn't tell me that they'll be going there today' he thought.

Upon arrival at the location, he saw her talking to him, laughing. Then, when the filming started, he saw her watch the monitor with a serious face but a smile would light her face once in a while.

'She's so unfair' he thought. She didn't smile like that when she was watching him on the monitor when he was filming the Heartbreaker MV nor during the Breathe MV.

He approached them.

"Oppa, you're here!" CL smiled and greeted him. The others followed.

"Hyung!" SeungRi called.

"Aisshh! How come you're here but when I was the one filming, you didn't come?" he asked. "As a maknae, you should treat your hyungs fairly, just like me. I always find time to support my members. That's the kind of leader I am"

The others laughed at his remark.

"It's because SeungRi is ridiculous" CL piped in.

SeungRi looked at her with that stupid looking eyes of him and blinked several times.

"Ya! I'm a year older than you, and I'm supposed to be your senior, you should-"

"You're really ridiculous" CL cut him off, shaking her head.

And they started having their usual "word fights" again.

He smirked at the two. Looks like the maknae is in for a fight with the leaders. He shook his head. It was funny how SeungRi seemed to be always the underdog to CL, knowing that CL is a girl and younger than him and of course his junior.

'You're fighting a losing battle, kid' he thought.

Then he glanced at Dara. She wasn't glancing his way, she was just staring ahead with a blank look on her face. He wasn't really sure if there's something wrong because her expression didn't give her away.

"He's really good, isn't he?" he said, standing beside her, watching the monitor.

"He's one of the best" she answered and smiled.

"Yes, he is" he answered back silently.

--------->

They started practicing. He's in his "leader" mode when they're practicing, keeping a keen eye on everyone and the mistakes or the lacking of energy and passion. Everyone else looked serious also when he's being his serious self. But he's not all that serious during the period, at breaks, he would team up with CL and beat SeungRi.

While TOP would be seen with Daesung, though the latter won't be performing, he's still there to support them. The two, who's also known for their unusual antics, would entertain the others with their funny acts by which YB would laugh at heartily. Dara was sitting on the other side of the floor with Bom, Minzy and Teddy.

Then, he heard Minzy, Bom and Teddy's amused chuckles. He looked at them, and saw how Dara was all frozen with Gaho, wagging his tail in front of her.

"Aigoo!" she exclaimed, then Minzy and Bom took Gaho and played with it. Dara took the opportunity and stood up, putting a distance between her and Gaho. But Gaho struggled against Bom's hold and ran after Dara.

Minzy laughed. "I think he's chasing Dara unnie"

Upon hearing that from Minzy and seeing Gaho nearing her, she started walking faster, then it broke into a run. The others laughed at the funny scene. Dara then went to the bench, lifting her feet with her.

"Hah!" she exclaimed. Gaho stopped in front of her, then wagged his tail. She looked at it with scared-looking eyes.

Then, later, Gaho turned around and went to GD. He smiled as he saw him going to him. He played with him lovingly, then, Gaho started slipping from him, he frowned.

"Ya! Where are you going? Come back here" he called. But then, he saw Gaho going back to Dara whose back was facing Gaho and was walking towards Minzy and Bom, she probably thought that it was already safe to set her feet on the ground since Gaho went to his owner already.

He saw the others waiting in anticipation. As much as he wanted to warn Dara, he also wants to see her reaction.

Dara was walking towards the others when she suddenly felt something on her left leg. She looked down.

"Kyaa!" she screamed, and started running with her knees going up so high.

The others laughed, he even joined in on the fun.