The Growing List

The Hidden Love

 Jiyong was browsing the net when something caught his eyes. As he further read, he don't know what reactions he should have. A mixture of amusement and something else? He shouldn't be surprise, though. She's really pretty. But the others don't know that there's much more behind that pretty face of hers.

She can be shy and wild at the same time.

She can be quiet and crazy at the same time.

She can be funny and cry baby at the same time.

She can be fragile but strong at the same time.

There's much, much more.

She'll be going to the Philippines two days from now. And from what he read in the articles, her list could grow tremendously.

He texted her.

GD: Ya! U seemed to catch a lot of guys' attention these days, not only guys but popular Idols, in that sense.
Dara: Kyaa. Such nonsense!
GD: Do you think I'm a tough guy?
Dara: Ehh?
GD: I'm asking your opinion. Do you think I'm tough?

He just heard somewhere that she likes younger, tough guys. He never asked her that for the past few years.

Dara: Why are you asking questions like that?
GD: Just want to know.
Dara: Let me think.

30 minutes passed.

GD: Kyaa! Do you have to think long? Never mind the question. Your admirers are kinda younger than you, most of them. You like younger guys, right? Have anyone caught your eyes?
Dara: kekekeke. Secret!
GD: Seriously, do you like any of your admirers or someone in particular right now?
Dara: I'm really not sure on "your admirers" kind of thing. I haven't talked to anyone in particular except Bigbang, so I don't know.
GD: Why do you always answer out of topic?
Dara: They can be good looking, but it would be better if I KNOW someone deeply before I can say I like him. Satisfied?

He sighed.

GD: Bigbang members are younger than you, though.
Dara: Ya! You don't have to remind me that I'm old and older than any of you guys, I already know that!

He rolled his eyes. 'How stupid can she get?' he asked himself. He was referring to himself, that he's younger than her, since she likes younger and tough boys. But what to expect from her? He was already giving hints, but she misinterpreted them all.

GD: So, no one's really caught your attention from your set of admirers?

He keyed in a few names.

Dara: I won't tell you.
GD: But why?
Dara: Because it's a secret! You don't tell anyone your secret, right? kkkkk

'She's getting worse' he thought and shook his head.

What to do? Good looking, not to say popular ones have their eyes on her. Of course, there are others that might be just hiding their admiration on her. Who knows? Her fanboy list is quite growing rapidly. The others are starting to confess even in television! He doesn't know how to describe what he felt. In a way, he's happy that she's gaining attention, but on the other hand, he doesn't want others to confess like that when they don't even know her personally. He has known her for years, but he wasn't able to confess directly. But he can't blame the guys, what's not to like about her?

GD: But you like young and tough ones, right?
Dara: kkkkk. U always ask the same questions.