Hello

The Hidden Love

-FLASHBACK-

Phone rings. She answers,"hello?"

"You'll be doing recording with me three days from now"

"Eh? Jiyong-ie sunbaenim, you've mistaken me with CL again. Why are you always doing that?"

"No,I'm not mistaken. As far as I know, this is the phone number of Sandara Park. Unless, you're not Dara?"

"I am Dara. But why are you telling me such nonsense? As far as I know, Chaerin will be the one recording with you. Are you on drugs? Aiissshhhhh.. You should go see a doctor!kekeke"

"I decided to include you in the album"

Silence.

A full minute passed: Silence.

Silence.

"Dara?"

Someone screamed. "Seriously? Omo! Why me? You should have chosen Minzy or Bom"

"The song needs a high-pitched voice. Your voice suit the song well. It's just like your In Or Out song", laughs.

She pouted her lips. "Look who's talking! You're the one who keeps singing it too high"

"I'm just imitating you. Anyway, tomorrow will be Chaerin's time for recording and you will be recording with me three days from now. Got that?"

"Yeah, yeah. Got that. Have fun tomorrow!"

 

The next day. . .

'Are you having fun?' she texted.

'Yeah, CL is doing a great job!' he answered.

She held her phone tighter. 'She did a great job', he said. 'What if I fail him? What if I don't reach his expectations?'

She knows her limits and capabilities pretty well. Compared to the other girls, she still has a lot to go. that's why she's feeling a great feel of pressure right now. 'Why did he have to choose me? Is he torturing me for some reasons?' she thought. For some reasons, she just can't bear the idea of disappointing GD. She wants to impress him, MAYBE because he is her senior.

"Waaaaggghhhhhhh! What am I going to do?"

She tried to forget the pressure she's feeling by having fun with Bom and Minzy, since CL is doing recording with GD at the moment.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"HELLO" RECORDING

Dara was so nervous that she arrived at the workshop a bit early. They were doing some re-runs on their Last Farewell performance. She laughed at herself for committing a mistake. GD was not yet around so, she hang out with the others first. She sat beside Teayang in the chair and talked to him. It's been a while since they had a talk. They used to hang out together with the other YG family anyways.

"You look very nervous" Taeyang noticed.

"Yeah, I am. This is the first time I'll be doing a "featuring", so I'm really scared. Plus, it's GD's 1st album. I don't know why he had to include me."

They continued talking until GD arrived.

GD arrived in the workshop seeing Bom, Teddy, Taeyang and Dara. He was about to greet them when something caught his eyes that made him stop greeting them. Taeyang was facing Dara and his arm was at the top of the chair where Dara was leaning. It was almost touching Dara's shoulders. As if Taeyang noticed, he pulled his arm a bit.

"Dara, come on" he said. He doesn't want to stay there longer. It's not Taeyang's fault of course. But he just can't help it. 'Omo. I slipped. I forgot to call her noona in front of the camera' he thought.

They proceeded to the recording studio. GD taught Dara the lyrics and the song. He noticed the dark circles under her eyes. "Noona, you're not tired right now, are you? Are you tired?" he asked,then he thought,'just say yes and I'll cancel this'. He waited for a yes but she just shook her head. 'She's really hardworking' he thought again.
"Yesterday I couldn't sleep" she laughs. GD saw how tired she was so he thought of a way to make her laugh.

"Really? I saw what you did yesterday", he faced the camera,"she got it all wrong by herself... before I said.. something to her"
"I never made mistake practicing it" Dara said.

'Whoa, that was really close. I almost revealed what I told her' GD thought. But he was glad to see Dara's face lighting up.

Dara recorded. They listened. GD have been trying to make her laugh because she looked so serious. He have to fight the urge to laugh because it's so unusual for her to be so serious. But maybe, she was just so tired.

After the recording, he said, "you worked hard"
"You all worked hard, too" she said.

As she left, she heard her say, "I don't know if I did well"

He sent her a message. 'you did very well, Dara. Sleep early tonight, okay? Your eyes are not looking good.'

'Thank you. I think I can sleep well tonight because of what you said' she replied.

He smiled.