The Revelations

The Hidden Love

“Let’s continue this some other time. All of you can go home now except for Taeyang and Seungri”

Eventhough the others were curious with the sudden change in the President’s mood, they still complied. When everyone was out of the room, the President turned to YB and Seungri.

“I think we’re about to get the answers we’ve been looking for” he said.

“Seungri’s eyes grew wide. “You mean, that call was from someone who knows? Who was that anyway?”

The President nodded. “You’ll meet him later. Since I can’t let the two know what’s going on, I sent all of them away, now we have to call the others back. Both of you contact the others; I’m going to call Se7en. And, Youngbae, the fruit in your acting training is good. What you did a while ago would have provoked Jiyong, if only my phone didn’t ring”

YB smiled, feeling proud of himself. Eversince the storage room incident and GD’s concert three years back, they’ve been trying to “act” to provoke GD. But GD was really stubborn. And he was about to lay down his last card a while ago through the “five-step” application, but it seemed like fate has more in store for them.

GD’s dorm. . .

It was weird how the President sent them home just like that. But why was he complaining anyway? Shouldn’t he be thankful that he’ll be able to rest?

His phone beeped.

J-ah: I’m on my way to YG building
GD: Here at dorm. Sajang-nim sent us home early
J-ah: oh, k. I’m changing direction. Be there in a few minutes! See ya!

Later. . .

GD opened the door and let her in.

Back to YGE building
President’s office

Everyone gasped in surprise as they saw someone entered.

“Hyun Seung!”

YB smiled and stood up. “Hey! How are you? It’s been a long time! What are you doing here?” he bombarded. He was so excited to see him again.

Hyun Seung looked at the President helplessly.

“Youngbae, sit down. He’ll be telling us what really happened” the President said calmly.

YB’s smile faded. “You? How did you-?”

“Youngbae” Mr. YG warned.

YB shut his mouth up and took a seat again.

“Hyun Seung-ah, take a seat and tell us everything you know”

Hyun Seung took a seat. He sighed as he contemplated on what to tell first.

“I guess I have to start why Jina-ssi came back” he stopped and cringed as he started talking. “I-it all started I guess with me having- having an affection towards Ahn Sohee. I often visit her when she’s here in Korea. One time, I over heard her talking to Jina, and since I know they’ve been friends before, I thought it was just one of those girls’ talk. But then, I heard Sohee asking Jina for a favor. She asked Jina’s help to get back to a guy who had hurt her. I didn’t know who they were talking about at that time. Then, they started talking in codes. I was sort of a bridge to Sohee and Jina. I monitor Jina’s actions and reports it to Sohee. Then one day, I asked Jina to tell me everything. I don’t know why she told me everything, I guessed she pitied me or maybe because I’ve been very persistent and maybe because I found out something that she did”

-FLASHBACK-

“What do you want?” Jina hissed as she arrived in her place and saw him standing in her doorway.

“You promised you’d tell me everything!” he fired back.

The girl gave him a pitiful look. “Okay, fine. Come in, let’s talk inside”

The moment they were inside, she asked him to take a seat. The girl looked at her quietly.

“You promised” he reminded.

“Well, it’ll be fine to tell you since I already backed out from the plan. And, you were also in it anyways. So, where do you want me to start?”

“From the very beginning” he answered.

“Well, honestly, if you haven’t overheard us, Sohee won’t tell you anything about it” she paused then looked at him for a moment. “I consider you as one of my acquaintances already, a piece of advice, better think twice before pursuing Sohee”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Her feelings for Ji oppa is something you can’t compete with. She expected too much from him that when he didn’t return her affection for him, she plummeted down. But she hoped and waited that somehow it would change. But then, we bumped into each other. You should have seen her face when she saw me. That’s where she deviced the plan of getting back at him: I’m going to enter his life again and make him fall for me once more. And once he’s into me already, I’ll drop him like a hot potato, since she knows about me and Ji, she asked for my help in exchange of a promising career”

“I-I’ve been a part of her plan against Jiyong hyung?” Hyun Seung breathlessly mumbled.

“Yeah. And if you dare tell him about this, what do you think would he think of you?”

Jina laughed upon seeing fear in his eyes. “But I guess it wouldn’t matter anymore since he’s with me already and what I feel for him is for real already. Anyways, when I started getting on the plan, something came up. Obviously, Sandara-ssi was-”

“Sandara noona’s involved with this?”

“Will you listen first? Okay, moving on, Sandara-ssi was becoming an important person in oppa’s life, which caused a complication in the plan”

“So, those codes were. . . . “ he muttered.

“I thought by now you already realized what those codes stand for? Since you were once a part of YG family?”

Hyun Seung stared at the girl blankly. The information were too much to take in one sitting. He was way beyond shocked!

“I see that you don’t know. Oh, well, obviously, the ‘rabbit’ was Dara-ssi. The ‘sun’ was Youngbae and the ‘sky’ was Chaerin. Ahh, those two gave me a hard time. CL, being observant and Youngbae being always around her. So, I have to watch my actions carefully when they’re around. Those were like her guards at first, then along came Seungri, who was really protective of Dara. But at least, I won’t be that careful anymore, ‘coz Seungri is like a distraction to CL. It was hard to put Dara down because of her ‘guards’. I mean, since she can be a hindrance to my plan. I mean, how can I make oppa want me again if she’s starting to get his heart?”

Hyun Seung can’t believe his ears. The girl looked so proud! And to think that he was a part of this plan! How could he have agreed to this?

“But Dara-ssi was being helpful since she’s really stubborn when it comes to her feelings for oppa. The funny thing was, the plan backfired. After following him to Japan, that’s when I realized that I really love him for real this time” she finished with a smile. “And the victory is mine when we still somehow ended together”

“So, Sohee..”

“She got mad of course, but what can she do? She’s not always here in Korea and I told her I don’t need her “career” offer anymore since I already find something more important than that”

Hyun Seung was speechless. What could he say? He was stupid for believing every word that Sohee told him. For that lame story about a guy who have humiliated her. But then, he remembered something.

“Those pictures!” he blurted out as he remembered the photos he saw in her table not so long time ago. He remembered some selca photos, some photos that were obviously taken by photographers. Then he gasped as he remembered what those photos showed: Dara and Jiyong kissing in the Han river, somewhere with a tent, a selca of Jiyong kissing the sleeping Dara in the cheek.

“You’re lying” he whispered. “He doesn’t love you anymore! He’s- he’s inlove with Sandara noona!” he burst out as the undeniable truth those photos hit him. Where’d you get those photos?”

She didn’t answer.

“You used it to get him, didn’t you? The plan really backfired because he doesn’t have any feelings for you anymore! And Dara noona! How could I do this to Dara noona?”

“Dara here! Dara there! What is it that you all see in her? Seungri simply adores her, Taeyang have feelings for her obviously, Jiyong is totally inlove with her! And now, you!”

“You don’t know what Dara noon did for me when I was down back in our trainee days! She always cheers me up. She always encourages me not to give up and work harder! She always comforts me when the everytime the trainer shouts at me eventhough she has been scolded herself!”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

SILENCE filled the President’s office.

Then, YB suddenly stood up but was stopped by TOP.

“Youngbae, calm down”

“THREE YEARS!!! You let Dara noona suffer for three years?!? Tell me why it took you three years to tell us about this?!” YB stormed

“I was scared!” Hyun Seung answered. “I got scared of what all of you will do or even think of me! I was scared that all of you will hate me especially Sandara noona and Jiyong hyung! But for the past three years, I’ve been haunted by my conscience, you don’t how hard it was to-“

“Are you saying that you suffered more than Dara noona? You haven’t seen the past three years. She always laugh, joke and smiles. But every night, she keeps on crying to me! Do you know how hard it was seeing her like a lifeless human being?”

“I-I’m sorry, I-“

Hyun Seung was suddenly punched in the face by Seungri.

“I’m sorry hyung but you deserve that” Seungri said.

Hyun Seung massaged his jaw but didn’t say anything because he knew the maknae was right. And he deserves more than a punch in the face.

“Youngbae, I think what we should think now is how to help those two. We still got a problem to solve, like for example those photos of Dara and Jiyong”

“Se7en is right” the President agreed. “What we should think for the meantime are about those photos and how to get them so Jina won’t have anything to use against Jiyong”

“Actually, another reason why it took me so long are those photos. Don’t ask me how but I already handled that. I deleted her files, burn the negative and stole these photos from her place” he said, retrieving something from his bag. He took out a brown envelop and gave it to the President. The President took the envelop and spilled the contents. The others were on the edge of their seats, wanting to take a look at the photos at once. The boss cleared his throat.

“Me first” he said. One by one, he looked at the photos, his smile becoming pronounced as he jumped from one photo to the other. “Jiyong’s really sneaky” he chuckled then passed the photos to the others.

Then, Kush whistled.

“Wow! Look at this! GD’s my man! He’s literally eating Dara’s li-“

“Ya! Minzy’s still a baby! Watch your language!” both Bom and CL said.

“That Jina surely knows how to play her cards well. I guess he threatened Jiyong about the release of these photos” Se7en noted.

“Career suicide. These photos scream that line” Teddy said.

“I agree. These photos could have been the death of Dara’s career since she was still a rookie three years ago. And it could definitely affect Jiyong’s career, too. But Dara would be the greatest loser if these photos were released” Mr. YG said,

“Not to mention one of the greatest scandals in Kpop history” TOP seconded.

“And it looks like Jina-ssi got access to hyung’s private phone files. There are some selca shots here” Daesung voiced out.

“But I’m wondering though. Why did GD let it go for so long? I mean, yes, these could affect Dara’s career three years ago but now? It would surely be a scandal, but I think its impact on their careers won’t be that heavy anymore” Teddy said.

“I think it’s because he thinks Dara noona has already moved on” Seungri said. “But, still, he was really stupid to worry over Dara noona’s career like that”

“Who’s worried about my career?”

Everybody’s eyes grew wide. YB’s head snapped up and he saw her standing in the doorframe, smiling cutely, oblivious to what was happening.