Last Farewell

The Hidden Love

Dara was clasping her hands quite tightly. In just a few hours, they're going on stage to perform Bigbang's Last Farewell. She's nervous of course but quite confident. She never made mistakes during the rehearsals. The problem is, the song's really making her breathless. She was in that state when she heard her phone rings. Without looking at it, she answered, "hello?"

"Ya!"

"GD?"

"I'll be watching YOU closely tonight, you should do good. Don't disappoint me"

"Omo, GD sunbae, I'm not CL! kekeke.. You dialed the wrong number!"

"On second thought, I think I'll watch you live. I'm coming."

"But---" she answered but the line was cut off. She secretly smiled. She's been noticing the growing closeness between Bigbang's leader and their leader. She recalls the time when she noticed the growing closeness between the two, the moments.

'Dara can smell something fishy. kekekeke.. Dara like fishy smells' she thought. Too bad she was mistaken by Jiyong with CL. Maybe he didn't hear her right. Everything will be cleared when he arrives,though.

'I will endlessly tease them' she thought excitedly, jumping up and down.

"What are you doing?" someone whispered in her ear from behind that made her heart jump. She clutched her heart and was breathing hard when Jiyong stepped in front of her.

"Omo! You almost scared me to death! Don't do that again! I'm going to have a heart attack"

Dara saw that GD was laughing on all fours, clutching his tummy while laughing.

"Ya! Why are you laughing! Stop that!"

"You should(*laughs*) have seen your face! It was so funny!"

"Why don't you just go to CL, so you won't bother me anymore?"

"What?" he asked a little breathlessly.

She rolled her eyes. "I said, why don't you just go to CL? She's the reason you're here,right? She's over there" She points CL out. Having a chat with some of the show's crew.

"I didn't came here for her. Are you deaf? I called you a while ago", he then leans in and whispered closely in her ear,"I'll be watching you closely tonight,and,oh,the hair suits you. You're really pretty tonight" She heard him chuckle. She stood there like a statue watching his back as he turned away to greet the other 2NE1 members. Is she going deaf? Of course not! But, did GD really said that? A peculiar feeling was starting to creep up from her toes to her head. 'Omo, what's happening to me?' she thought.

LAST FAREWELL PERFORMANCE

Dara placed the smile on her face, but her mind was off somewhere else. She danced in a trance-like state. GD's words kept swirling around her head, making her do choreography mistakes. But she just laugh it off and continued performing.'He's watching' she thought.

The performance received quite good reactions from the critiques and fans as well.

After the performance, they decided to go to their stylist's house first, just to pay him a visit. They were surprise to see GD's mom there and the YGtv crew, and was more surprise to see GD there with a puppy. Everyone seemed to find Gaho as a cute puppy, but not Dara. She kept her distance and they for being afraid of puppies. GD even said she was a lot scarier than Gaho, which made her pout her lips.

'What's wrong with him? Just a while ago, he said I looked pretty, now he's saying I look scarier than his puppy' she told herself.

 

The other girls played around with GD's puppy for a while. While he was silently praying for Dara to come a little closer. He didn't know she was scared of puppies. He will convince her to be not afraid of Gaho because he's really a gentle puppy.

When the three girls said goodbye to him, he also said goodbye to them but in the back of his mind, he was hoping that Dara would say something,too. And she did!

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!", he answered back. He liked the sound of it, since the word has double meaning. He doesn't want the meaning of a blunt goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*a/n: I hope I can hear some thoughts from you guys!

Spreading some Daragon love

xoxo

hagocimit