Silently Watching

The Hidden Love

 It was past midnight. A man was sitting in front of his laptop. A smile was playing around the corner of his lips as he watched the girls on the video, or one girl in particular. It's been a while since he last saw her. He's been busy with Japan activities that's why he just contented himself with watching 2NE1tv. He let out a silent laugh as he watched the girl's unusual antics and gags. She's usually a very shy person, but very funny,too. Ah, he missed those days. But he will return soon! It's a good thing he can do some re-runs on his laptop. He's not a stalker or anything but, he's been watching her for quite a while now. Besides, they belong to a one corporation. As the video ended, he stood up and stretched a little. He was about to go to bed when his phone beeped. It was a text message. Upon reading the name who texted him, a frown creased his forehead. He replied with: "it's late. Y r u still awake?" He waited for a few minutes, but there was no reply. He reread the message he sent to her. 'maybe I was a bit harsh and snobbish' he thought. To make up for the wrong impression, he decided to update his Social Networking System(SNS), asking her if she sleeps soundly. She's known to be the queen of SNS anyways. Surely, she will read that.

As he prepared to bed, his mind was filled with thoughts of how will the people respond to his 1st solo album. He really worked hard so he hopes that the people would love his work. Upon the thought of his album, he smiled. Anticipating for a one recording session. And before he closed his eyes and fall into sleep, he whispered, "goodnight, Dara"

-THE FOLLOWING MORNING-

GD woke up. He first checked for his phone= NO MESSAGE.

He checked SNS. There it was! A post from Dara. As he read the post, he smiled. 'at least she's not mad'. But as he read the next line, he frowns. She was once again feeling lonely. She's been feeling this after she moved in to the apartment with the other girls. Actually, since she moved back from the Philippines to Korea. It was really tough for her to lose a career and bear the responsibility for the living of her family. Ever since her father left them, she took up the responsibility for her siblings' education and for their living. He saw how she struggles a few years back when they were still trainees. She almost didn't made it, but she's a one tough girl. The smile never left her face, it was as if it was glued. But he saw how she cries when she's alone. Many times, he went and comforted her. That's why she looks up at him as a big brother who she can lean on. But, it wasn't what he desired.