Heartbreaker

The Hidden Love

'How do you find my hair so far?' he texted later that evening.

'It gets quite a while to get used to' she replied.

'Tomorrow's the first day of Heartbreaker MV shoot. Are you coming?'

'Oh,goodluck! Fighting! Nope. I'm afraid I can't. We can't actually. Maybe some other time.'

'I don't think the boys are coming,too. Except for YB. He promised to be there'

'Yeah, YB is such a sweet guy. I'll spank the boys if they don't come. kekeke'

-1ST DAY-

GD didn't expect TOP to come on the MV shoot but was glad he did. They told him YG family will be coming tomorrow and watch the filming of his MV shoot. He was excited, of course. It felt weeks since he last saw Dara and got the chance to talk to her. He knows it will be limited because of the camera and all but her presence really means a lot.

Later that evening. . .

'Just finished filming for today. I heard you are all coming tomorrow?' he texted.

'How was it? Yeah, YG family is coming, but I'm afraid I still can't go'

'What? But why?' he keyed in.

'I've got some personal stuffs to do. Sorry. But CL's going to be there, you should be happy'

'Do you really have to do those stuffs tomorrow? How about some other days?'

'Need to do it tomorrow'

He didn't reply. Disappointment can be weakening sometimes.

After a while, she texted. 'Are you sleeping already? kekekeke. Get some rest. Goodnight.'

-2ND DAY-

He was feeding Gaho when the YG family arrived. As he looked over, he saw ALL of 2NE1. He was so happy that he chanted '2NE1' over and over. When he saw Dara, he said,"you came!"

Mr. YG played with Gaho and passed him to Minzy. He mentioned about buying Minzy a puppy.

'Uh-oh' he thought. Of course he now knew that Dara's afraid of puppies. To save her from being scared, he said,"noona's afraid of puppies. She can't even touch one"

"Really?" Mr. YG asked. "Did you have a bad experience with puppies?"

"I'm scared of big dogs, not with small ones" she said.

"But Gaho is small" GD reasoned out.

"Smaller than him. I want a bunny, they don't bark" she laughed. And they all did. After the teasing was done, he saw Dara went to a small room where the food are being stored. Seeing the cameraman taking a rest, he followed Dara. He stood beside her. "I thought you said you're not coming?" he whispered.

"Hmmmm?"

"I thought you said you're not coming?" he repeated a little louder, but still a whisper.

"Oh. I was just fooling around" she laughs.

"I'm glad you came but I hope you won't fool around like that again. Anyway, why are you so afraid of puppies?"

"Aigoo. I feel like they're going to eat me"

"Do you think I would let anything happen to you?" he whispered.

She stared. Not quite sure if she heard him right. Then, she smiled.

"Of course, just like the old times,right? You and YB are like my brothers, always there for me"

He stared,too. Exhaled. "You're such a pain sometimes"

"Eehh?"

But then, he saw the camera is on again and focused on them. To create a distraction, he pointed at Bom who was eating. The camera followed, focusing on Bom, and right on time, 2NE1's trainer came in.

"Jiyong, the filming will resume any moment"

"Ok" he answered.

"Eat" he instructed to Dara, then added,"you're getting thinner everytime I see you"

After an hour or so.

GD was resting. Then, someone "chopped" his back, giving him massage. It was CL. He took her hand, not quite sure how to tell her he had enough.

Dara saw how GD and CL held hands. 'Ooh. Another moment' she giggled.

"Ya! Dara noona, why are you giggling by yourself?"

'Oops' she thought,'that was embarassing'

"Nothing" she answered, a little blush creeping over her cheeks.

Seeing her blush, GD smiled. 'She's so cute. I wonder what she was giggling about' he thought.

Dara and the rest of the girls stayed for a little while. All those time, the scene she witnessed a while ago kept on replaying on her head.

'Gah! Why can't I forget the holding hands scene? Well, maybe I'm just happy for the two of them', she tried to convince herself.

-->

But before going to sleep, a thought came up to her head.
'But why am I feeling this way? I can't understand myself'