A Hundred Times

The Hidden Love

He was once again browsing the net that night. And, as usual, he was shocked by what he read and the pictures posted on the net. He was speechless. Of course, he knew something like this could happen, since she's not just an idol, but an actress also. But, the news came to him without warning. He's been asking her for details but she didn't budge even a bit. '100 times?!?' his mind screamed.

He tried his very best to act casual for the next few days after hearing about it. But there were times that he can't help himself. Just like the time when they were once again at the workshop. He was with Taeyang.

"Can you imagine two people kiss a hundred times? It's unbelievable, right?" he exclaimed, disbelief in his voice.

"Huh? Well, I think it's possible, especially if the couple had live for a long time together. They could even come up with a thousand kisses"

"But they are not even a couple! I mean, a hundred times? C'mon, that's really overboard"

"What are you talking about anyway?" YB asked. But he wasn't really listening. He keeps muttering a"hundred times" over and over again with that same disbelief in his tone.

"Are you talking about Dara noona's CF?" YB asked again. GD heard Dara's name but not the entire sentence. "Huh? What about Dara? What are you talking about? I didn't mention her name, did I? It doesn't mean that she's doing a CF with MinHo and was reported to do a kissing scene and their pictures posted on the net meant that I was actually talking about her" he stopped as he realized that he actually revealed that he was indeed talking about Dara's kiss scene with Minho.

"Uh" YB started awkwardly, "Well, it was just a CF. There's no other meaning to it. It was just work"

Jiyong opened his mouth to argue but stopped as he saw YB's raised eyebrow. "Yeah, you're right, just work. I was just shocked when I found out on the net"

Would have it been better if he found out that from her? No, he doesn't know the answer. he'd rather have the kiss scene deleted from the script. That would have been a way, way better.

Later. . .

"Ya! What happened to GD?" TOP asked YB.

"Why?"

"I just bumped into him, he doesn't seem to know where he's going. He kept mumbling "a hundred times" with a blank look on his face. He didn't even look at me or even greeted me. He was walking like a zombie" TOP chuckled uncertainly.

"Oh" YB exclaimed. "He'll get over it" he chuckled.

-------->

His forehead creased. He was sweating a bit even if the room was airconditioned. He just seen the Cass CF and he's trying he's very best to edit the video but he was having a little difficulty. 'How am I going to delete him from the scene?' he asked himself frustratedly.

"Aisshh.. This is testing my patience" he exclaimed.

He had to give Dara credit, she did VERY well in the CF. Well, except the last part, where she pulled the guy to kiss him. But she really was a sight to see in the video. She did well in acting, too. Her eyes projects her emotions pretty well.

As for the guy, he was alright. He didn't actually notice his presence too much in the video.

Okay, he was just being jealous.

The next day. . . .

"Why is he giving me cold shoulders?" she asked YB. He just shrugged.

"Why don't you ask him youself?"

"He's already giving me cold shoulders, do you think he'll talk to me?"

"Why don't you give it a try?"

She hesitantly approached him. "Ya! Ji!" she greeted cheerfully. He looked at her for a while.

"You did very well in the CF" he stated flatly, no emotions at all. It earned him a good smack in the head AGAIN.

"Ya! Why do you keep on doing that?" he shouted.

She cringed at the look on his face. "I'm sorry" she said and hurriedly went to YB's side.

 

For the next few days, Jiyong was busy guesting in some radio stations. Every now and then, 2NE1's name would come up. He was having difficulties and unsettlement everytime Dara's name is mentioned or when he's asked how his relationship with the girls are. He remembered answering: "CL and Minzy are like my real younger sisters. Bom and (swallowed hard) Dara are like my real older sisters". He also found it difficult to lie when he's being asked who he's ideal girls are or what type of girl he likes. He just said that he likes cute girls. But the host was persistent and asked for a name, so he just mentioned a name randomly. He was actually getting tired of lying sometimes, but he was actually doing pretty well about it especially in front of the people; of the fans. But he must admit, that he can't control his feelings in front of his friends especially to Taeyang. He thinks YB is slowly seeing through him. He also felt guilty about his attitude towards Dara lately. The last time he talked to her was the time he shouted at her. From that, she never tried approaching him again. He knows he's being unfair to her because it wasn't really her fault.

He sighed. 'I have to do something' he told himself.

That night, he called her. It rang for a while.

"Are you done giving me cold shoulders?" she asked. He opend his mouth to defend himself but closed it again.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"What did I do, anyway?"

"I was just not myself at that time"

"Yeah, I noticed, you were acting like a zombie. Did you receive a role of a zombie for a movie?'

He chuckled. "No, silly"

"Am I forgiven?"

There was silence. "I guess so. Just don't do that again, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks"

 

The following morning. . .

He was really getting to be hooked by the net. And as he checked his SNS account and hers, he saw a pic of her reading a newspaper and a smile on her face. She was reading an article about the CF she made.

'She looked happy' he thought. He exhaled. His eyes wandered around the room and saw his trophy from the last Inkigayo. 'How odd' he thought. Everyone thought that he was a bigtime winner because Heartbreaker is really doing well in charts, but no one knows that he's such a loser when it comes to love.

He looked at the monitor again. He doesn't want to think that she's happy because of that guy. Come to think of it, that guy comes closely to her ideal guy. "Loser" he muttered.

The CF was still a coomon talk in YG these days. He can't really blame them, it was pretty good. Everytime someone asks him about his opinion on the CF, he always keeps a smile on his face and praise the lead girl. He never mentioned the lead guy except if someone asked him,too. Usually, he just answers, "he was fine" and adds, 'but he could have been better if he did this and that'.

He notices how the others look at him everytime he voices out his opinion about the guy. What can he do, it was his opinion? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, anyway.

"Ya! Why do you always praise noona and say bad things about the guy?" TOP asked.

"It's my opinion"

"I think both of them did pretty well" TOP said. "They look good together, too, since noona doesn't really look her age"

The others talked about it for a while. He kept his ears sharp. And everytime he hears something that displeases his ears, the crease on his forehead grew deeper and deeper and his brows were so mashed up, it looked like they were connected.