Decisions

The Hidden Love

She froze as her heart automatically went erratic. She turned around and saw him. He motioned his head a little to the side then walked away. She followed. Then, when they were in a more secluded corner, GD pulled her to him and hugged her tight.

“I’m so proud of you!” he said. Then, she burst into tears which made him chuckle.

“Aish.. You’re really such a crybaby”

“You did well, too!” she sobbed.

“Hmm.. Aren’t you proud of me, too?” he teasingly asked. She laughed.

“I’m honored to be your junior”

------->

-FLASHBACK-

"As YG family implies, we are a family. I have my own reasons in what I'm doing but I never though that it would turn out like this. He seemed willing to sacrifice his own happiness just to make her happy. But I'm not sure if the girl feels the same. I think she's not yet ready to do the same" The President said and gave YB a meaningful look.

“So, they’re not allowed?” Teddy asked bravely.

“As much as I want to say no, I don’t think Jiyong can be stopped, unless of course if it concerns Dara. And besides, it’s still too early for her to have a boyfriend”

When no one said anything, the boss continued. “I want to keep this a secret for the meantime. Only the ten of us knows about this. But I think the others are starting to get curious, too. I want all of you to act normally around them, as if you knew nothing about what’s going on between the two. Especially, you Seungri”

“Huh? But why me? I-“

“Because you’re so noisy for your own good” TOP cut off.

“I’m not-“ Seungri cut off, sensing CL’s darting eyes on him.

SILENCE.

“Okay, that’s all for now. You may all go but I might call one of you from time to time. And oh, Youngbae-ah, stay behind”

With that, Kush, Teddy, TOP, Dae, Seungri and the 2NE1 girls except for Dara stood up and left the room, giving Yb a confused and curious look. As the door closed, the atmosphere suddenly became heavier.

“I know this is hard for you, Youngbae” the President started. “I know you were aware of Sandara’s feelings for you before, but you chose to ignore it because you were too shy to confess. And you were not allowed at that time”

YB remained silent, as if he was saying “yes” through his silence.

“You let Jiyong get close to her because of your shyness and asked him about what’s going on with Dara. And, we both saw how he fell inlove with her”

YB sighed. He knows all of this already. What’s with the reminder?

“I know from the very beginning you already liked her. And she felt the same towards you. So, I hope you can see what I’m trying to say”

YB gave the President a blank look. Mr. YG sighed.

“You see, if you’re firm with your decision of giving way to Jiyong, I must also take in consideration Dara’s feelings for him.. There’s no doubt about Jiyong’s feelings for her. But I want to see an evidence, a proof that she has feelings for Jiyong now and not just because she wants to forget you”

“She loves him, she just doesn’t know it yet” he said, trying to hide the pain from breaking his voice. “What she felt for me was just an admiration”

The President looked at him for a while. “Am I right that Dara is not aware that you know about her feelings for you before? And that she’s not aware of your… feelings for her?”

YB slowly nodded. “You’ll be giving them your approval when the right time comes, right?” he asked.

“Jiyong is lucky to have a friend like you” Mr. YG smiled.

-END OF FLASHBACK-


Meanwhile. . .

Dara was walking in a daze. She just had a talk with the President with TOP and YB a while ago. The latter two were still in the Presisdent’s office while she was making her way to the practice room. The boss will be sending her to an acting workshop/training again, but this time, she’ll be joined by TOP and YB.

‘I wonder what the President is planning for me this time?’ she thought excitedly. She was in that thought when she heard voices.

“I’m tired of waiting, Ji. There’s no more extension. You’re time’s up. I’ll be waiting for your decision tomorrow. Meet me in my dorm tomorrow afternoon”

“Jina, I-“

“Tomorrow, Ji”

Dara gasped. She was about to walk away when the door of the storage room suddenly swung open. And out came GD, who looked shock seeing her standing there.

“How long have you been there?” he asked.

“J-just now. Why? Is there-?”

“Who are you talking to, Ji?” Jina asked as she stepped out, too. Upon seeing her, the girl smiled. “Oh, Sandara-ssi! Annyeong! How are you doing?”

“I-I’m fine” she uttered.

“Glad to hear that. Well, anyways, I got to go” the girl said and turned to face GD. The girl tiptoed and kissed him full on the lips. Dara’s eyes grew wide as she leaned a hand against the wall for support. She looked down, not wanting to see them, not wanting them to see her tears in the brink of falling. She wanted to run, but her feet won’t let her, they’won’t move. Then, she heard the girl chuckle.

“Don’t forget about tomorrow, Ji”

Dara can’t help it, she looked up and she saw GD nod at the girl. The girl then turned to her. “Annyeong, Sandara Park”

Jina already left minutes ago but neither of them were moving. Then, he broke it.

“Dara, I-“

“Mianhe!” Dara apologized, bowing to him. “I didn’t have any intentions of seeing the. . .what happened. I’m sorry”

With that, she ran away from him. She run and run.

“Oof” she gasped as she fell to the floor, bumping with someone.

“Noona, what-“ YB stopped, seeing her tear-stained face. Dara cried harder and buried her face in his chest. She was drowning in the image of Ji and Jina kissing. She was suffocating, she can’t breathe anymore just by thinking of it.

“Save me, Youngbae” she begged, feeling like she was being pulled even deeper into the sea of pain.

YB froze. He never heard that kind of tone from her before. It was like he’s being crippled hearing that kind of tone from her.