Chapter 93 - Thank You Love (1st Anniversary Special Chapter)

Something Called Love...

This chapter is not a continuation of a past chapter, it's just a special chapter for their 1st anniversary. It should be around the middle of chapter 84-85. Do enjoy this, sorry for the long hiatus. I will return with more updates after my final exam ends.


 

By your side

Accompanying you

For your love

I give you my soul

Even when there’s not much time left for love

I still

The moment he opened his eyes that morning, the calm sleeping face of his other half greeted him as he smiled contently.  He was very glad everything turned back to normal now. Their enemy was gone for good and he was reunited with the love of his life again. Caressing his pregnant wife’s cheeks, he smiled wider as he whispered I love you lovingly to her.

She was still in deep sleep as he caressed her growing stomach, showering affection to their unborn twins. The wife slowly woke up from his soft kisses on her forehead, both smiling when their eyes made contact. No words were exchanged, but they understood what each other felt at that moment.

“I love you Yunnie…”

“Me too Ji Eun-ah. I love you so much baby.” He nodded, circling his arms around her waist before giving a gentle kiss on her lips.

Today is a special day to both of them. Yunho wasn’t sure if Ji Eun remembered, but he already planned and prepared a lot of things for that day.

Love you

Baby I do

I’ll never find someone like you

Love you

Yes I still do

Better or worse

I will be there

Yes I’ll be there

For you

This was the first time the couple were making breakfast together.

Ji Eun was carefully stirring the hot soup while Yunho was cutting up the vegetables to put inside. She was watching him amazement at how much he improved in cooking. The husband showed her a few tricks he knew, earning laughter from his wife.

“I wish our twins would have beautiful smiles like their mother.” he mentioned as the wife nodded in agreement.

“I hope they would be good-looking and smart just like their father.” She replied.

Yunho kneeled in front of his wife’s stomach. “Of course they will have their appa’s great genes!”

Ji Eun chuckled while pinching his sides at his self-praise. “Have you prepared the rice?”

“They should be done by now.” Yunho replied as Ji Eun walked over to the rice cooker.

“Yunnie!”

“W-what?” the husband jumped at her loud gasp. “Are the rice burnt?”

“They’re not even cooked yet!” she whined.

Yunho rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “Oops, I guess I forgot to press ‘cook’.”

No need for you to doubt

That I will forget you

Even when there’s not much time left for love

I still

“This is so relaxing~” Ji Eun exclaimed as they both sat on a mat at a large park, inhaling the fresh air.

That afternoon, Yunho brought his wife to one of the largest park in Seoul for a picnic. He was satisfied to see the happy smile on Ji Eun’s face as she watched the group of little kids playing in the playground.

Suddenly, a ball rolled towards Ji Eun as she picked it up. A little boy came running towards them, asking for the ball.

“Here you go.” Ji Eun handed the ball with a smile.

The boy replied the smile, showing his beautiful eye smile. “Gomawoyo… n-noona?” he was hesistant on what to call her because she looks young yet she was already pregnant.

“You’re welcome. You can call her noona.” Yunho replied in his wife’s behalf.

“Ne, hyung! Thanks for the ball again noona.” The boy bowed and left.

“Aww~ his eye smile is so cute!” Ji Eun cooed to herself as she watched the boy continue playing with his friends.

“I have eye smile too! Wanna see?” Yunho started doing aegyo in front of his wife.

Ji Eun was giggling at the site of her husband’s rare aegyo. His eyes squinted cutely as he smiled, trying his best to show her his eye smile. He joined her laughter as he slowly laid his head on her lap.

Yunho took her left hand and kissed it, placing it on his warm chest where his heart belongs. Ji Eun gazed lovingly at him, slowly his hair.

“I wish I met you earlier. Slowly falling in love with you, go on dates, ask you to be my girlfriend and then eventually marrying you.” He confessed.

“I like it this way. It’s like we’re fated.” Ji Eun had to disagree with him.

Yunho nodded, agreeing. “Compared to all of that, love after marriage is better, sweeter and deeper.”

Love you

Baby I do

I’ll never find someone like you

Love you

Yes I still do

Better or worse

I will be there

Yes I’ll be there

For you

“Yunnie where are we going? We’ve been out the whole day.” Ji Eun asked curiously as her husband drove to the outskirts of town.

“I just need to bring you to one more place. Do tell me if you’re feeling tired.” He reminded, holding onto her hands that were caressing her stomach.

“That’s ok oppa, I’m fine. I’m curious!” she clapped excitedly.

They arrived at a beach a few minutes later. Yunho sighed in relief as they arrived on time, the sun was about to set over the horizon. They held hands and walked over to the beach as Ji Eun got more excited because of the sunset.

“I remembered on our honeymoon that you enjoy watching the sunset. That’s why I thought of bringing you here.” He spoke once they settled on the sand, the prefect spot to watch the sunset.

“That’s so sweet and romantic of you Yunnie. Thank you.” Ji Eun smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, snuggling close to her husband while staring in the distance.

“Anything for you baby.” He replied, his right arm around her waist as his pulled her closer.

Here I will hold you tight

Until the end of time

Calling for you

“The sunset is so beautiful oppa.” The wife turned her head to face her husband.

He was already staring at her as he smiled warmly. “Dae, so are you.”

Ji Eun blushed at his stares. It was just as how she remembered on their honeymoon. They were watching the sunset when she realized he was staring at her and leaning closer to her for a kiss. However, hey didn’t kiss in the end.

Yunho held both Ji Eun’s hands in his, gazing lovingly into her eyes. “Baby, I love you so much. I don’t think I’ll ever find someone like you. I promise that better or worse, I will always be there for you. Promise me that you’ll always be by my side.”

Ji Eun’s eyes were watery from his honest confession. This whole day, she fell in love with him all over again. Yunho held one of her palms over his heart, it was beating as rapidly as her own.

She nodded softly. “I promise Yunnie.”

“Thank you Love.” Yunho replied.

“I’m sorry I didn’t do this when we were on our honeymoon.” He suddenly apologised, earning a confused look from his wife.

Before Ji Eun could comprehend what he meant, Yunho was leaning closer for her lips. Her heart beat rapidly as she closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss. This time it was different than their honeymoon. A few seconds after, she felt his warm lips capturing her soft ones.

She smiled through the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer. They pulled away after a while as Yunho did his usual habit after kissing his wife, leaning his forehead against hers as he whispered to her with their lips still slightly touching.

“Happy 1st Anniversary Ji Eun-ah.”

I love you

Baby I do

I’ll never find someone like you

Love you

Yes I still do

Better or worse

I will be there

For you