What Are Your Feelings?

Something Called Love...

Yunho came back from work rather late that night as everyone else was asleep. He carefully parked his car, opened the door and tip-toed inside the house, not wanting to wake anyone. But he wasn’t expecting to see his wife sleeping on the couch outside, waiting for him.

Yunho walked over to the sleeping figure as he chuckled, “Aish, this girl. I told her not to wait for me to come home,”

He was silently smiling to himself, a sort of proud feeling inside him seeing Ji Eun there. He really felt like a real happy couple, with his wife waiting for him to finish work and falling asleep on the couch. So simple, yet so meaningful. He couldn’t believe that this arranged marriage could bring some sort of unexplained happiness inside him.

Yunho catiously held her in his arms, picking her up bridal style as if handling a fragile item. He slowly walked upstairs with Ji Eun under his care as if she could break with a single touch, not wanting to wake her up.

Just a few more doors to his room, he didn’t realize a pair of eyes observing him like a science experiment. The figure smiled to himself, satisfied with what he saw.

“1 point for Yunho. Let’s see what else can he do,” Lee Sugeun mumbled to himself, grading Yunho on his role as a husband.

Ever since he arrived, he’d been planning the test for Yunho without anyone knowing. Sugeun already deducted a point from him, for coming home late and not informing about it. He tolerated from deducting more points, considering how busy he knows a CEO can be. His father instinct told him to do that, Sugeun wanted to make sure Ji Eun is in good hands.


Yunho entered his room, dropping his briefcase beside the bed as he pondered on whether he should place his wife on the couch or the bed.

He knew the couch was unbearable, he had fallen asleep on it many times before. Yet, he was surprised that Ji Eun never whine about the couch hurting her back. Yunho began to wonder whether she really felt nothing or she was just being patient. The king-sized bed sounds convincing enough, as it could give enough space for the two of them.

“I’ll just put her on the bed, maybe with a few pillows in between us,” he suggested to himself as he too didn’t want to sleep on the couch.

Yunho placed her gently on the bed as he got ready to sleep. He came back a few minutes after, clad in his pajamas while he pulled out extra pillows from the cabinet. He carefully built the pillow barrier between him and Ji Eun making sure it’s indestructible.

 Yunho carefully tucked in both of them, taking one last look at Ji Eun before falling into a deep slumber himself. 


The next morning, Ji Eun rolled in her sleep while wondering how did the couch became so comfortable. She grabbed a pillow, placing her cheek against it. She had this sleeping habit of placing her cheeks on something warm. Ji Eun groaned, throwing the cold pillow somewhere else as she continued to find a warm spot for her cheek.

She found one, after rolling halfway across the bed. She wrapped her arms around the pillow, smiling to herself. Unfortunately, the ‘pillow’ was the sleeping Yunho. He was instantly awakened from his sleep, feeling something pressed against his chest as he tried to wriggle himself off her grip.

Ji Eun hit his chest, stopping her ‘pillow’ from moving, earning a groan from Yunho. He stared incredulously at his wife. How did she managed to break the indestructible pillow barrier that between them? Then, a plan popped in his head as he smirked.

Yunho wrapped his arms around her small waist, pulling her closer towards him and placing his head at the same level as Ji Eun. They were sleeping on the same pillow and he was so close to her face that the tip of their noses touched.

“Morning Ji Eun baby…” he whispered seductively in her ears with his eyes still closed.

Ji Eun’s eyes instantly shot open at the voice, fully awake now. She widened her eyes, seeing her position and how close she was from Yunho’s face. She realized that she wasn’t sleeping on the couch, but on the bed, wrapped around in Yunho’s arms.

Ji Eun released her arms around his waist, wondering how she ended up on the bed.  She knew she wasn’t a sleep-walker. Then, she remembered that she fell asleep on the couch outside. Maybe Yunho brought her inside and placed her on the bed and-

Wait! W-w-what happened? Ji Eun mentally yelled, fearing for the worst.

Ji Eun tried to escape his grasp, getting off the bed, but Yunho held onto her tighter. He had to surpressed the urge to laugh, seeing the panicked Ji Eun.

“Baby… where are you going?” he asked.

“I… I-I-I have to get off the bed now. I n-need to… s-s-shower,” she replied nervously. Ji Eun then mentally slapped her head. Why the hell did you answer him pabo!

Yunho pouted, eyes still closed as he whined, “Aww, shower can wait. Just stay here a little longer baby…” he sounded like a five year old.

Omo, I can’t escape! Ji Eun gulped hard as Yunho was close to laughing his head off.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled cutely at her, still not letting her go. Yunho could never forget the look on Ji Eun’s face. She looked nervous, scared out of her wits with her eyes nearing to tears.

He thought that she looked cute, with her pouty lips and puppy eyes. He suddenly felt guilty and had the urge to kiss her.

“O-o-oppa?” Ji Eun asked.

“Yes baby…” Ji Eun shivered. Yunho better stop calling her that.

“Did we… y-you know… did t-t-that?” she bit her lip hard after that.

“Hmm, depends… on what you want to believe. But I had fun…” he whispered.

Ji Eun swallowed hard at that statement. Yunho just smiled in return and kissed her forehead gently. He couldn’t restain his laughter anymore, seeing her face turn tomato red. He howled in laughter, holding onto his stomach. Ji Eun stared weirdly at him.

“You seriously b-believed that?”

She widened her eyes, “Y-you… t-tricked me?”

“I pulled another prank on you to be more specific.”

“Yah! How could you!” she stood up and smacked Yunho with a pillow. Her heart was seriously jumping out of her chest just now.

Yunho blocked her attacks with his arm while giggling some more, “You should’ve seen the look on your face!”

“Aish, Jung Yunho ert!” she hit him again and again.

“You’re so naïve,” Yunho commented.

With that remark, Ji Eun got off the bed in fury. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

“Did I say something wrong?” Yunho scoffed, oblivious. He pulled the covers and went back to sleep. 


They whole family had breakfast, courtesy of Ji Eun. She made a special breakfast since her parents were there. Both fathers sat on each end of the table while the mothers sat on one side. Yunho sat on the other side, in between Ji Eun and Jihye.

They had a great time, eating good food and talking about anything in particular. Ji Eun was paying extra attention to her father as the happiness in her face was evident. She served Sugeun well, scooping every dish on the table for him.

Yunho noticed that and couldn’t help to feel a slight jealousy even towards his father-in-law. “Ji Eun-ah, I want that egg too…” he whined like a child.

Ji Eun scooped him some of the egg and turned back her attention to her father. Yunho began to wonder what made her acted that way. Maybe because of his prank that morning?

Yearning for more attention, he started calling her sweet names, “Ji Eun baby, my coffee…”

It took Ji Eun a few seconds to comprehend the word ‘baby’ as she poured coffee for her husband. The incident in their room replayed in her mind. The rest sitting on the table gave a cynical look at Yunho, bewildered at his actions.

Sugeun decided to interfere, seeing the pitiful look on his son-in-law’s face, “Ji Eun-ah, I’m fine. Yunho looks like he needs something.”

“Aish, oppa you’re seriously acting like a baby,” Jihye teased, earning a nudge from him.

She was trying her best to ignore Yunho, it wasn’t only the fact that he pranked her twice, it’s also about the phone call to his office yesterday. She just couldn’t get that thought out of her head.

Ji Eun sighed heavily before turning to face Yunho who had a wide grin plastered on his face, “What do you need oppa?” she softly asked, trying hard not to sound rude.

Yunho smiled cutely, pointing towards the sugar beside Ji Eun like a child. She scooped two teaspoon of sugar and stirred his tea. Unknown to them, Yejin was rolling her eyes at the scene in front of her.

“So, is everything ready for the wedding party?” Yejin asked, changing the topic.

“Ah, yes. Just the bridal fitting and everything will be settled,” Misun replied as she was in charge of the party.

Yejin raised her eyebrows, “That should be the first thing on the list! Why delay it? The party is in a few more days!” she gasped.

Yunho coughed as he replied, “I’m sorry mom, but I’ve been busy lately with work.”

“Work is important, but it seems you’ve been neglecting the duties as a husband,” Yejin remarked, in front of the whole Jung family. “Let’s see, take yesterday as an example.”

Ji Eun wanted to defend Yunho, saying that he did nothing wrong. But she was too afraid of what Yejin would do to her if she ever talk back. She already had more than one experiences before to know that.

“I guess it’s also my fault. I’ve been busy in Japan while Yunho has to take care of everything here. It’s inevitable.” Jung Hyundong butted in, explaining the situation.

“I’m sorry mom, I’ll try harder next time.” Yunho bowed apologetically.

“There’s nothing to worry about. The bridal fitting is today. Yunho will be there for sure.” Misun reasoned, lightening the atmosphere.


Ji Eun was busy tidying up in the kitchen by herself as Yunho approached. He wanted to talk to her before going to work. He leaned against the sink, where she was washing the dishes.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” he asked, arms crossed before him.

Ji Eun stayed silent, pretending as if Yunho wasn’t there. Yunho took a deep breath as he complied.

“Aish, arasso. I’m s-s-sorry…” he said. No, he silently whispered to her.

Ji Eun lifted her head up to face him, “What did you just say?”

“Iamsorry.” He said it faster this time.

“What? I didn’t get that,”

“I, Jung Yunho, asked for an apology from my wife, Jung Ji Eun. Will you forgive me?” he sounded more like a salesman this time.

Ji Eun’s heart skipped a beat, hearing him call her my wife…

“On one condition,” she turned to face him.

“What is it?”

Ji Eun took out her cellphone from her pocket and gave it to him, “Can I have your phone number?”

Yunho smirked, seeing how easy she forgave him as he took the phone and saved his number, “That’s all? As expected from the naïve and innocent Jung Ji Eun.”

She wanted to slap him for calling her naïve the second time, but held it in, “It’s hard to contact you. I tried calling your office yesterday, but you’re not there.”

“You did? How come I don’t know about this?”

“Miyoung-sshi said that you are in a meeting,”

“Meeting? I was in my office all day, checking all the financial files with Jaejoong.”

“B-but Miyoung-sshi said…”

“Miyoung? Are you sure you called my office?” Yunho asked in disbelieve as Ji Eun nodded. She fished out Yunho’s business card from her pocket and gave it to him.

“This is my number… well, Miyoung came to my room yesterday but only to hand a file on my desk,” Yunho said, raking his memory. “If someone did call, she would tell me about it.”

“So, you don’t believe me?” Ji Eun mumbled in disappointment.

“I… I don’t want to make assumptions. Maybe you dialled the wrong number and another Miyoung answered the phone?” Yunho suggested.

So, you believed her than me oppa? What is your real relationship with her?

“Maybe… you better get to work now. I don’t want you to be late.” She shrugged off while pushing Yunho towards the door.

“Ok, see you after lunch.”


to lighten the atmosphere of this story~ a cute & funny chapter for my readers....enjoy! 

thnx for reading & commenting & subscribing~! <3