Chapter 90

Something Called Love...

 

 

 

“Yunnie, why aren’t you dressed yet?” Ji Eun asked her husband when she entered their room after collecting the twin’s laundry.

 

She placed the basket of laundry beside the bed to be folded and packed. The new family were getting ready to meet the Jungs. The twin’s grandparents couldn’t wait to see the babies again after their last meeting at the hospital. The parents couldn’t help to be very excited to officially introduce the new addition to their family.

“I’m recording a significant moment now though.” Yunho mumbled in return, his hands glued to a camera and his eyes glued to the screen of it.

Ji Eun sat on the edge of the bed while folding the babies clothes and putting them in their shared bag. She stared curiously at the twins, wondering what significant moment her husband wanted to capture. Jiho and Jiyool were sleeping soundly on the bed, without a single sound or movement.

“What are you recording Director Jung?” Ji Eun asked again in curiosity, chuckling to herself at the director wannabe.

Yunho just stayed quiet, too engrossed in filming. After a while, he smiled to himself. “They’re smiling! They’re smiling!” he squealed in excitement.

Ji Eun watched the twins calmly as their lips slowly curved into a small smile. She also smiled in amusement when she heard Jiyool chuckling in her sleep.

“Tee-hee…”a small sound escaped Jiyool’s lips.

Jiho stretched in his sleep as both the parents were squealing in excitement at how cute their babies look while sleeping. The noise woke both the baby girl and boy from their slumber as they stared confusedly at their parents.

“That’s the first time I ever see her laugh.” Yunho commented as he kissed the still sleepy Jiyool.

“Now Yunnie, go get dressed or we’ll be late. I’ll get the twins ready.” The wife ushered her husband to the bathroom and grabbed the camera away from him before he could protest.


“Why aren’t they here yet?!” Jung Misun sighed impatiently as she was pacing in the living room. Her eyes checked the clock almost every minute.

Her husband, Jung Hyundong on the other hand was calmly reading a book as he fixed his glasses and straightened himself on the couch. He knew how excited his wife must be to meet their new grandchildren. She had been talking about having grandchildren since Yunho first got married to Ji Eun.

When they knew that Ji Eun got pregnant, Misun was more excited than the parents-to-be. She was even more estatic when a pair of twins were born, a baby girl and boy. Hyundong had to stop his wife from buying lots of things for the babies and wasting all her money for things they already owned.

“Calm down, they’ll be here.” He replied calmly.

As if on cue, a car horn was heard signalling that their only son has arrived with his new family. Misun raced to the door before the maids could and opened the door for them. Misun’s in-law, Hyesun entered first, cradling a sleeping Jiyool in her arms as she greeted her.
“Omo, is she still sleeping?” Misun asked, peeking to see the baby who was wrapped snugly in a pink blanket. She caressed her small cheeks softly.

“Jiyool woke up this morning, but fell asleep again in the car.” Hyesun replied as her in-law gestured her inside.

The door opened by itself as Yunho appeared, holding a small bag of the babies supplies. He held the door for his wife as she appeared holding a bundle of joy wrapped comfortably in a blue blanket. They greeted her as Misun hurried to Ji Eun’s side.

“My grandson is sleeping too? I was hoping to play with them…” Misun cooed at the sleeping Jiho.

“I’ve just fed them, that’s why they fell asleep again on the ride here.” Ji Eun explained as they walked towards the living room.

“How are you and appa doing?” her son asked, hugging her briefly.

Misun lightly slapped her son’s arm. “I’ve been waiting for so long to meet them. Are you really that busy to visit your own parents?” she scolded.

Ji Eun chuckled as Yunho had a dumbfounded look on his face. He laugh lightly before patting Misun’s back to calm her. “You could just come and visit them at mum Hyesun’s house on your own.”

“Where are the others?” Hyundong asked them as they all entered the living room. He was cradling Jiyool in his arms.

“Jaejoong went to pick up Junsu. I don’t know about Jihye.” Yunho replied as he greeted his father.

“She said she’ll be back by lunch time.” Misun simply replied. “Ji Eun-ah, can I hold Jiho?”

The young mother smiled and nodded as she carefully placed her sleeping son in her mother-in-law’s arms.

“Omo, Jiho looks like Yunho when he was still a baby~” the grandmother cooed lovingly, rocking the baby boy gently in her arms.

“And Jiyool got Ji Eun’s beautiful features.” Hyesun added as Ji Eun took her daughter from her mother.

“Jiho is mini Yunho while Jiyool is mini Ji Eun.” Hyundong commented. “How have you two been coping as a new parent?”

“I have to say that it’s pretty tiring. But the twins are very well-behaved and somehow undertanding. They smiled a lot and didn’t cry that much.” Ji Eun replied as she exchanged glances with her husband.

***

“Hyung! Hold it right!” Junsu screeched as soon as he and Jaejoong arrived at the Jungs.

“I am holding it right!” Jaejoong yelled back at him.

“You’ll let it fall!” they kept bickering, earning the attention of the people inside the house.

Before their quarreling could get any worst, Junsu and Jaejoong both earned a smack at the back of their head. They turned to the direction to find Hyesun with her hands on the sides of her waist.

“Would you both keep it down?! The twins are sleeping!” she shushed them.

They bowed their head in apology and tried their best to drag the large box into the house without making any noise. They dragged the present they both bought for the twins into the living room.

“Sorry we’re late. We went to buy a gift for Jiho and Jiyool!” Junsu exclaimed, showing proudly the large box wrapped with colourful wrapping paper and a large purple ribbon.

“What did you buy them? A house?” Jihye commented while chuckling to herself.

Junsu snickered playfully before answering. “It’s a moving house!”

“It’s a twins stroller to be exact.” Jaejoong corrected, already unwrapping the box for the new parents to see.

“It’s beautiful oppa! Thank you!” Ji Eun smiled as she hugged her older brother.

Junsu tapped her shoulders and spread his arms wide, asking for a hug too. She nodded and complied as they shared a bear hug. Yunho couldn’t but thank the two guardian angels for the wonderful gift. He didn’t thought of buying a stroller yet since the babies were still a month old.

“It’s very useful. Thanks a lot guys.” Yunho thanked.

Ji Eun stared at the stroller in amazement. It’s a twins stroller attached together with one of the seat in light pink while the other in light blue. It has ‘SIS’ written on the pink seat while the blue seat had ‘BRO’ written on it.

“Jiho-ah, Jiyool-ah! Uncle Junsu bought you guys a present!” all of a sudden Junsu announced loudly to the twins.

“Ssshhh!” everyone else except for Junsu hissed at his loud voice, afraid that the twins might wake up.


“Yunnie, where are you taking me?” Ji Eun asked her husband as he dragged her towards the backyard.

“For some fresh air. Don’t worry, they will take care of the twins for a while.” He smiled in reply, interlacing their fingers together.

Yunho brought his wife under a large tree at the backyard of the Jungs house. There was already a mat lying on the grass waiting for them. “Remember this place?”

“The place where you first confessed to me that you have feelings for me?” the wife replied, a wide smile on her face as she reminisced those memorable days.

“That was the day when you finally accepted me.” He added.

“No, I have always accepted you. Ever since we got married.” She wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

The husband couldn’t help but to smile hearing her words. He returned the embrace, holding her tightly just like the day when he confessed to her a few months ago. They didn’t utter a single word, somehow understanding each other completely with just an embrace.

Yunho suddenly pulled away from the hug as he cupped one hand to his wife’s cheeks while the other held her waist close to him. He pulled Ji Eun close to him before capturing her lips in his. He kissed her gently yet passionately, showing how much care he had for her.

Ji Eun involuntarily closed her eyes as her palms travelled from his chest to his shoulders and wrapped around his neck. His breathtaking kisses always managed to make herself go weak and Yunho sensed it. His arms pulled her in closer to him and locking her more tightly in his embrace.

She didn’t know for how long did the kiss went, but she was gasping for air when he pulled away. The next thing she knew, Yunho carried her bridal style and laid her down on the mat before she could even react.

He went to lie down beside her and encircled his arms around her waist, making her face him. Ji Eun felt her heart skipped a beat, being this close to him again. It felt so much like the first time he did to her long ago.

“You know how you mean so much to me right?” Yunho spoke, all his gestures and words were laced with love. Ji Eun nodded, loving how he caressed her cheeks and her hair.

Knowing what he meant, she replied. “I love you too Yunnie oppa.”

Yunho smiled, kissing her forehead gently. “Behind every successful man, is a loving and caring woman.” He suddenly spoke.

The wife chuckled and playfully slapped his chest. “That’s soo cheesy Jung Yunho! Where did you get that?”

“A book I read yesterday.” He joked. It’s been a while since Ji Eun had seen a corny and cheesy line from him. “I was hoping you’d say romantic.”

“Your lines are always cheesy.” Ji Eun commented, leaning her head against his chest as they laid there enjoying their moment together even just for a while.

“I know I’ve said this lots of times already but…” Yunho started.

“Thank you for everything you have given to me. You gave me a new friend, a loving wife, two beautiful daughter and son and most importantly… you gave me love.” The husband spoke truthfully from his heart.

“Is that cheesy too?” he asked when she gave him no reply.

“No, that’s the most beautiful words I’ve ever heard from you. Thank you Yunnie.” She smiled lovingly at him, eyes were starting to get teary.

“Do I get a kiss now?” He’s back to his playful side again.

Ji Eun leaned closer and he captured her lips in his. They shared another loving and breathtaking kiss under the beautiful blue sky. After a while, they pulled away and laid there, snuggled together in an embrace.

***

“Ji Eun-ah, Yunho-ah, wake up.” Jaejoong came looking for the couple and found them falling asleep under the tree at the backyard.

They both woke up and rubbed their eyes sleepily as they stared at Ji Eun’s older brother. Jaejoong would let them sleep in more if it wasn’t for the twins. He knew after having babies, they haven’t had much time together just the two of them.

“Ji Eun-ah, the twins are crying. I think they’re hungry.” He told.

That made both Ji Eun and Yunho stood up abruptly. They fixed their clothes as they hurried inside the house to care for the twins. Jaejoong could only smile at them from afar. Everything has changed ever since Yunho got married to Ji Eun, and he was very thankful for that.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SORRY if the chapter is too short. i was a little bit rushed. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. More Yunho-JIEun moments since many requested that.

I will be going for a vacation with my family for a week or so. so i will not be able to update during that time. i hope you will be patient for the next update.

Read. Comment. Enjoy!

Yunho gifs