It Wasn't A Dream...

Something Called Love...

"Yoochun-sshi... are you sure I'm doing the right thing?" Ji Eun mumbled softly while gazing at the heavy downpour outside. It seemed that even nature knew of her sadness. The rain that had stopped a few hours ago came back as a downpour.

"As a friend, I don't really agree with what you're doing right now. But if I am in your shoes, I guess I would do the same." Yoochun replied calmly. He took off his blazer and wrapped them around Ji Eun's shoulder after seeing her shivering slightly.

"You should take care of yourself, you wouldn't want your baby to get sick too." he advised with a smile.

"He's right Ji Eun-ah. Come sit, I made some vanilla tea for you." Her stepmother agreed while holding a tray in her hands.

"Yejin omma, thanks for everything." Ji Eun hugged her tightly.

"Now, care to tell me what happened?" Yejin figured it was the appropriate time to finally ask about that.

"There's some problem between me and my husband..." Ji Eun confessed.

"What could possibly be that serious until you're running away from home?" Yejin asked further.

"I uhm... I don't think Yunho oppa needs me anymore. He already has someone else to love." she mumbled sadly, while looking down at her lap as they sat down in the living room.

Yejin sighed as she handed her a cup of warm tea. "Why do you think so sweetie? You're his wife, of course he needs you. And I'm very sure that he loves you."

"I'm not sure about that anymore Omma." Ji Eun shook her head, much to Yejin's expectations.

"What about your baby? He needs a father." she pointed out, reaching one of her hands to softly caress Ji Eun's growing stomach.

"I don't even know if he really wants the babies." Ji Eun finally sobbed. "He wasn't serious with me. He said it himself that he was just playing around with me."

Yejin paused for a moment of thinking. She turned to Yoochun who gave her a defeated look. "There must be an explanation for all of this. Where did you get this preposterous idea?" she tried to confirm.

"His... His ex-girlfriend told me..." Ji Eun replied, wiping her tears with the back of her sleeve. "I don't know what to trust anymore. I seriously don't know where to go. I hope it's okay for me to stay here."

"My doors are always opened for you Ji Eun-ah." Yejin nodded. "But sweetie, what his ex said might not be the truth. Maybe she was just trying to ruin your relationship with Yunho because she was jealous."

Her stepmother tried to reason with her. As far as she was concerned the young couple love each other very much. She never expected for something like this to happen between them. Yejin was beginning to think there was definitely work of someone jealous with the happy couple.

"That's what I was trying to tell her auntie," Yoochun suddenly butted in.

"And who is this fine young gentleman?" she was finally able to ask Yoochun that question as she turned to him with a smile.

"He's a good friend of mine. He's also Yunnie's business partner." Ji Eun briefly introduced him.

"Nice to meet you auntie, I'm Park Yoochun."

"Yunnie? See, I knew you still love him Ji Eun-ah. you just have to trust him a little bit more. Marriage is built on love and trust."

"I trusted him, but he hid a lot of things from me..."

 


Jung Yunho was having the worst time of his life right now. It was the first time ever he felt as if his life has no meaning anymore without his loved one by his side. It was the worst feeling than when Park Soojin left him a few years ago.

He slept last night with much difficulty. His eyes won't close especially when he can feel the absence of someone who should be beside him. He kept staring at his wife's side of the bed, hugging her pillow tightly and inhaling her scent that he loved so much. Yunho didn't even realized when he actually fell asleep.

When he woke up that morning, he just went with is daily morning routine. After getting ready for work, he quickly went to the kitchen for breakfast. He was starving since he hadn't eaten anything last night. To his horror, there was no breakfast on the table. Worst, his wife was nowhere to be found.

"Baby, where are you? I'm already late for work." he called out for her, hoping so much that she would be doing the laundry.

His heart was racing when he got no response. Yunho quickly dashed from one room to another, looking for his wife. Then he abruptly stopped in his tracks when he remembered what happened last night. His breathings became heavy as he slumped himself on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

He seriously thought what happened last night was a bad dream. But now, it was a living nightmare for him. He still couldn't believe that Ji Eun just left him. Her sobs, her heart breaking voice and all the memories from last night came pouring back at him. Yunho was now filled with more guilt that ever before.

"I thought last night wasn't real..." his voice cracked. "What should I do now?" Yunho ran his fingers through his hair.

 


Yunho arrived in his office groggy and disheveled that morning, much to his secretary's surprise. Instead of asking, she just went with her usual routine of informing him about his schedules when he suddenly stopped her.

"Just cancel off my meetings for today, I'm not really in the mood." Yunho mumbled in a monotonous tone, not even bothering to look at the person he was talking to.

"But sir, the meetings are very important. They will be arriving any minute now." his secretary started to panic upon hearing that sudden order from him. Her boss never cancel any meeting unless it is necessary and he will inform her the day before.

Yunho sighed heavily. "Just tell them I'm not feeling too good right now."

She nodded, not bothering to ask more questions when she saw how troubled he looked. "Will there be anything else?" Taeyeon asked. Yunho just shrugged his shoulders and gestured her towards the door.

After ordering that no one disturbs him throughout that day, he closed the door shut and leaned back on his chair behind the desk. He was getting stressed out with all the troubles surrounding him. Initially, he was planning to skip work that day, but staying at home will make him worst.

After a few minutes of intense silence, Yunho finally stood up straight on his chair, getting ready to do at least a little bit of work. He switched on his computer and that's when her face popped out. His wife's face adorned his computer's wallpaper. It was the picture he sneakily took when she was resting in the living room one day.

~FlAsHbAcK~

The naughty husband was snickering by himself from behind the couch with a digital camera in his hands. He was planning to take a picture of his pregnant wife reading the pregnancy magazine he bought for her. She was smiling to herself while softly caressing her growing stomach. He has been taking a lot of pictures lately, collecting all the memories of their first child.

On the count of three, a sudden flash of light was seen. Ji Eun who was too engrossed in the magazine lifted her head up while looking for the source of light.

She found her husband, giggling by himself from behind the couch while browsing through the pictures. "Yunnie... What are you doing there?" she asked.

"Baby, smile!" he took another picture. "I'm gonna take lots of pictures until our baby is born!"

"Andwae... I must've looked ugly..." Ji Eun pouted, sitting back on the chair.

"Ooh, this one is nice too!" he went in front of her and clicked his camera.

Ji Eun giggled seeing his playfulness. She tried to grab the camera away from him, but he was too tall for her. "Yunnie, I wanna see it too!" she squealed, reaching out for the camera.

"No, I'll show it to you later when it's done!" he pushed her back on the chair, preventing her from taking it away from him.

Ji Eun suddenly stopped fighting and held on tightly onto her stomach with a pained expression. "Oppa... It hurts..."

Yunho immediately let go of the camera, letting it hang loosely from his neck while he sat beside his wife. "Mianhe, baby are you okay? Where does it hurt? Are you giving birth already? Should we go to the hospital now?" he panicked, asking all the questions at once.

Before Ji Eun could even answer, Yunho already lifted her up bridal style while heading towards the door. He stopped halfway when he heard giggles instead of cries of pain from his wife as he stared at her.

Ji Eun was burying her face in his neck, stifling her laughter. Yunho stared at her incredulously as she lifted her head up and kissed his cheek. "This is why I love you Yunnie. Relax oppa, I was just joking..." she smiled at him.

The confused husband carefully placed his wife back on the couch as he sat beside her. "So, you're okay? You're not hurt or giving birth?" he asked, unsure.

"Yes, I wasn't really hurt. It's just that our twins were kicking extra hard just now. Maybe they wanted to see the pictures too," she giggled.

"Aigoo, my angels are tricking their Appa huh?" Yunho playfully joked while his wife's bump. "and their Omma is being the mastermind..."

Seconds later, Ji Eun burst into another fit of laughter when Yunho punished her by tickling her sides. When he had her locked securely in his embrace, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I love you too Ji Eun-ah."

~EnD Of FlAsHbAcK~

"And I will forever love you Ji Eun-ah..." Yunho mumbled to himself as he reminisced their past.

He still loves her and will forever love her. He just hopes that Ji Eun will never forget that fact. He also hoped to be given a chance to make things right again. He wanted everything to be back to how it used to be. If only Ji Eun could listen to his deep heart confession.

 


Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update. There seems to be a lot of things going lately, Internet has been down, I went for a camp and etc. I hope you guys will understand. I want very much to update this story as often as possible, but I've been quite busy.

After squeezing my brain and time to write this chapter, I was finally able to update it. I don't have my Lappy with me right now. I'm just using an iPad and it's a little hard to write with this.

Enjoy this chapter! Thanks so much for reading! <3