Twins!

Something Called Love...

“You probably hate me by now,” Yunho mumbled softly to himself. Ji Eun heard him, but she kept quiet to hear the rest of his explanation.

“The truth is, I never lied to you. I really went for business trips and if you’re not convinced, you can ask Yoochun. He’s been with me most of the time,” he confessed.

He placed the photos back in the envelope and put them away from her view. He hated to bring other people’s name into their personal matter. But if it meant for Ji Eun to trust him again, he was willing to. Ji Eun was now leaning against the headboard, staring at her hands on her lap.

Yunho heaved a heavy sigh. “I don’t know where did you get those pictures, but it’s not like what it seems.” He stated.

Pictures tells a thousand words, it depends on the person who interpreted the images in a good or bad way. “So, what does it seems like?” Ji Eun mumbled.

“I broke up with Soojin two years ago and surprisingly a few months ago I met her again in Tokyo,” Yunho explained calmly. “It was shocking for me, but you have to know that I wasn’t happy to meet her again.”

Yunho stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, facing her. He took one of her hands in his, making her face him. “I tried to stay away from her, but she kept seeing me. I didn’t want anything to do with her, I was always thinking about you,”

“Then how could you break your promise the other day? Why do you keep seeing her now?” Ji Eun lifted her head up to face him, unsatisfied with his explanation.

“One day she came to my office, asking for forgiveness. I did, and she wanted to still be friends with me.”

“So you agreed?” Ji Eun asked, a hint of disbelieve in her voice.

Her husband nodded softly. “I learned from you. If you hadn’t come into my life, I wouldn’t have learned to be forgiving,” he replied.

“If I hadn’t come into your life, you both would probably be married by now,” Ji Eun bit her lip, maybe this time she won’t be as forgiving as before.

“Please don’t say that Ji Eun-ah,”

In a way, she thought that she shouldn’t stay mad at her husband since he seemed so sincere in apologizing. The problem was, she couldn’t get those hurting images out of her minds. Unknowingly, tears trickled down her fair cheeks. Ji Eun was too confused of this whole situation and she didn’t know what exactly she should do next.

Yunho got even more worried when she cried. It didn’t only hurt him to see her cry, he also knew that it’s not good for her pregnancy. He immediately hugged her from the side, comforting his wife.

“Baby, please don’t cry…” Yunho sighed, at lost of what to do.

“Yunnie, promise me something…” Ji Eun sobbed, already melting in his warm embrace.

“Yes?”

“Please stay away from her. I have a bad feeling about her,” she pleaded. “It’s like she could take you away from me so easily,”

Yunho softly kissed her temple. Despite the tense atmosphere, he had a small smile on his lips at how possessive Ji Eun is. “I’m yours now baby. Only yours,” he promised.

The husband turned her face to look at him. He gave a reassuring smile as he leaned closer, aiming for her lips. Ji Eun suddenly groaned in pain, clutching onto her stomach. Yunho turned wide-eyed, afraid that he might have done something wrong.

“S-something wrong baby?” he stuttered as she grabbed hold of his arms.

“O-oppa… the d-doctor!” Ji Eun yelped.


“Do you still feel the pain Ji Eun-sshi?” Dr. Kwon asked, slowly checking her condition using the ultrasound.

Ji Eun just simply shook her head, to engrossed in watching the monitor. “That’s our baby Ji Eun-ah,” her husband replied for her, holding onto her hand gently.

“A little correction there Yunho-sshi, their twins,” the doctor corrected for him.

“Twins? I’m gonna to be having twins?” Yunho exclaimed in happiness.

“But why did I feel pain?”

“I didn’t mean to interfere in your personal matters, but it’s not good for the babies. They developed hearing by now and they can hear what’s actually going on outside.” Dr Kwon explained to them.

“R-really?” Yunho suddenly felt guilty for causing pain for both his wife and babies.

“Yes. Some of those sounds might scare them and they reacted in response. Like kicking or moving slightly. Right now, the mother can feel more connection with the babies. In a way, they can feel what the mother is feeling. I suggest keep yourself from negative feelings.” She advised to Ji Eun who nodded slightly in return.

***

“Ji Eun-ah, did you hear what the doctor said? We’re gonna have twins!” Yunho exclaimed in happiness once they came back to her ward.

“Thank you,” was the only thing her could say at the time, engulfing his wife in an embrace. “Come lay down.” He pulled her towards the bed.

Ji Eun still kept the same expression. She was happy to hear that they are having twins, yet her mind was still stuck on their problem. Yunho sighed as he sat at the edge of the bed, brushing away her bangs.

“Baby please… stop thinking about that. You know it’s bad for the baby.” He comforted.

“Remember what I said, I will always love you no matter what. You’ve given me more happiness and love than I could ever asked for. Now with the addition of our twins, I felt like my life is complete.” Ji Eun stared into his eyes as he spoke those word sincerely.

“Ah!” Ji Eun silently yelped, caressing her stomach as she felt kicking from the insides. “Honey, calm down,” she mumbled softly.

“Looks like our twins agreed with me. Thank you my little angels,” Yunho bent down and kissed her bump gently.

It seemed like the babies are responding to them as they kicked violently inside Ji Eun. She took one of Yunho’s hands and placed them on her stomach for him to feel the kicking. “Can you feel them oppa?”

“Omo, they are so strong! I bet they are boys,” he chuckled, feeling an interaction with the baby. “Appa really can’t wait to see you guys,”

“Me too.” Ji Eun nodded in agreement.

For now, Ji Eun was keeping onto Yunho’s words. He really does look very sincere in loving her and their babies. How gentle he was showed how loving he is and she was convinced that Soojin couldn’t take him away from her. But she reminded herself to still be careful of Soojin.

a kinda short chapter right? sorry for updating so late. i have been having a few problems lately. a lot of things happened too. and i also hate when people asked me to go somewhere and in the end it took a lot of my time. really wasting my time.  sorry for the babbling LOL enjoy the short chapter. i didn't think it was good enough. i feel disappointed...

keep subscribing and thanks for reading!