Chapter 85- Twins on the way!

Something Called Love...

All Rights Reserved. I own all the plot and storyline in this fanfic. Please Do Not Plagiarize. 

“Is it frequent?” Dr. Kwon asked.

“No, not really. Just some minor cramps.” Ji Eun replied worriedly. “My back hurts a lot too, sometimes even to my legs.”

The pregnant mother was calling her doctor about the sudden pain that she had been experiencing. She was sitting alone in the kitchen while observing her surroundings for signs of her husband. She didn’t want him to worry about her condition since she wasn’t very sure on her own.

“Well, those are early signs of labor Ji Eun-sshi. I’m pretty sure you knew that your due is around the corner.” The doctor confirmed her guess.

“Then, should I go to the hospital now?” she inquired anxiously.

“I suggest you come when you have regular contractions. Be sure to time them and do know when your water breaks.” Dr. Kwon explained to her carefully. “Your husband must always stay beside you. He’ll be a lot of help.”

“Thanks doc. I’ll see you soon.” She finally ended the call.

As Ji Eun was about to walk out the kitchen, she bumped into her husband. She slowly looked up, seeing him with his arms crossed before him yet he was wearing a concerned expression on his face. She widened her eyes, afraid that he might listened to the whole conversation.

“I thought we quit keeping secrets from each other.” Yunho spoke, staring deep into her eyes. Not in disappointment but rather worried glazed his expression.

“I w-was going t-to tell you… until I confirmed it.” Ji Eun replied while biting her lip, afraid that he might be mad at her.

Yunho sighed as he wrapped his arms around her. “I’m not mad, I’m just worried. Are you feeling alright?” he asked while caressing her stomach.

The wife nodded softly. “The doctor said it’s just normal cramps. But I have to keep an eye on the contractions.”

“Then, I’ll keep an eye on you.” He kissed her forehead and lead her to the living room to rest.


The pregnant mother woke up that morning to the sudden pain in her lower back. She was breathing deeply while clutching on the bedsheets, trying to relieve the pain. The pain lasted for about a minute before she got to breathe normally again. She glanced at her husband who was deep asleep while scooting closer to him. She placed her head on his shoulder as she snuggled closer to him for comfort before falling asleep again.

A few hours later, the husband woke up with a loud yawn. Seeing his wife snuggling to him made he want to go back to sleep. He smiled as he kissed her forehead and listened to her breathings. Truth was, she wasn’t really asleep from the pain earlier. Her husband’s smiling face was the first that she saw that morning when she opened her eyes.

“Morning baby.” Yunho greeted with a peck on her lips.

“Yunnie, are you going to work today?” Ji Eun asked while looking at the time. He was already late for work.

He pulled her closer to him while softly shaking his head. “Nope, I’m staying here with you.”

Ji Eun felt relieved hearing that. Yunho purposely took the week off work after what he discovered last time. This was the most crucial moment and he knew that she wanted him to be by her side at all times. She smiled at him before they both got up to get ready for the day.

***

“I’m fat.” Ji Eun pouted, examining herself in front of the mirror.

They were getting ready for a visit to Yunho’s office. There were some files that he have to sign. Although he didn’t want to go, Ji Eun convinced him by saying that she will be coming along. Her husband just chuckled as he approached her from behind.

“You look perfect to me.” He shrugged while staring at her reflection.

The wife turned to him and pouted even more. She thought he was mocking her with his words. Yunho couldn’t help but to smile in amusement. “You’re carrying twins Ji Eun-ah. It’d be weird if you don’t look fat.” He added.

That earned a slap on his shoulder from Ji Eun. He just chuckled while trying to avoid her attacks. Suddenly, the wife stopped hitting him and held onto her stomach tightly. Yunho immediately turned serious when he heard the loud gasp from her. He held Ji Eun close to him and brought her to sit down on the bed.

“Are you okay baby?” he asked in concern while reaching out for his cellphone.

Ji Eun took a few deep breaths, her hands were clutching onto his shirt tightly. “Maybe we should head to the hospital now.” He suggested worriedly.

“No oppa… I’ll be fine.” Ji Eun softly shook her head. “It’s just a mild one. I’ll know when the real one comes.” She reasoned.

Yunho wasn’t thoroughly convinced. He even wanted to cancel his short visit to the office, but the wife made him agree when she promised that she would inform him immediately when the next pain comes. For early preparations, the couple even brought along the bag that they packed up in case there’s a sudden visit to the hospital. 


The couple earned a lot of stares, smiles and greetings from the staff of Jung Corp. Even the security guard congratulated Yunho as a father-to-be. Upon arriving at Yunho’s floor, the couple were suddenly attacked by a loud screeching noise. Ji Eun chuckled as she tried to close her ears, it was none other than Guardian Angel No. 1, Kim Junsu. His loud greeting made the staffs stare weirdly at him as Yunho was already frowning because of the embarrassment caused by Junsu.

“Baby kitty! I’ve been missing you so much!” Junsu exclaimed happily, spreading his arms for a hug. He immediately stopped after Yunho gave him a look.

The pain Ji Eun felt was temporarily washed away after seeing his hyperactiveness. Junsu even stared in awe at her round stomach as if he’d never seen a pregnant women before. As he was about to reach out to touch it, the overprotective husband smacked his hands away. Pouting, he had no other choice but to follow them.

“Stay here, I’ll just be signing a few papers. I won’t be long.” Yunho kissed her cheek as she smiled assuringly at him.

“Junsu, keep an eye on her and inform me asap if anything happens.” He patted the younger male’s shoulder.

Ji Eun just smiled at her husband’s retreating figure as she took out a book to read. Yunho had always been overprotective, but his behaviour today made Junsu think that there’s something more. As he took a seat beside her, Yunho’s secretary came inside to attend to her needs.

“Nice to meet you again Ji Eun-sshi. Would you like something to drink?” she asked politely. After pondering for a while, Ji Eun just settled with warm mineral water.

Junsu scooted closer to the pregnant women as he grinned widely at her. He stared at her stomach and started the conversation. “Ji Eun-ah, can I have the hug now?” he requested.

Ji Eun giggled at his cuteness as she complied. She missed Junsu’s bear hug the most. “The baby must be very heavy huh? Your stomach looks like it’s about to explode.” He remarked.

“They’re twins Junsu oppa.” She replied as let Junsu pat her stomach.

“Omo, double cuteness! I would love to see mini Yunho hyung and mini Ji Eun soon!”

“It wont be long I think.” She nodded while biting hard on her lips as another contraction came attacking her.


“Thank you so much for coming here Yunho-sshi. I know you are in vacation now, but this is urgent.” Yoochun thanked him as he handed a few files for the CEO to sign.

Yunho just nodded as he felt awkward being around his business partner. After knowing that his wife are good friends with him, he started to think that he should keep a distance from this man. It kinda hurt him to know that Yoochun was the one she seek when she have problems. It even made Yunho think that he was trying to steal her away from him.

Yoochun sensed the awkward and cold aura sent by Yunho as he cleared his throat, trying to create a conversation while the latter was scanning the files. “I… wanted to say sorry.”

Yunho was about to sign when he suddenly stopped and lifted his head up. “Excuse me?”

“I know you might hate me after seeing me with your wife a few weeks ago.” Yoochun clarified. “I’m sorry and I want you to know that she’s just a good friend to me.”

“I’m… fine with that. Me and wife are okay now.” Yunho stuttered in reply.

“I hope that we can still be friends after this business partnership. I don’t want any misunderstandings between us anymore. Ji Eun-sshi would want that too.”

Yunho signed the paper and handed the file back to him. He stood up and held out his right hand for a handshake. Yoochun hesitantly reached out for his hand and gently shook it.

Before he knew it, Yunho pulled him into a friendly hug and patted his back with his free hand. “Komawo, chingu-yah.”

Yoochun smiled widely at the gesture, feeling very relieved. “Ji Eun is here, do you want to see her?” Yunho asked.

Meanwhile in Yunho’s office, Ji Eun was suffering from waves of intense and painful contractions every couple of minutes. She had been immobilized from doing anything because of the pain. Her hands were clutching tightly onto the end of her blouse. Junsu on the other hand was telling Ji Eun all sorts of stories that she missed after not seeing each other for so long. He was too engrossed in the story to notice anything weird about her.

“Sweeties, please be patient. Appa won’t take long.” She whispered in pain through gritted teeth.

She promised herself to make Yunho send her to the hospital once he stepped foot in the office. Beads of cold sweat formed on her forehead and neck as she tried her best to hold in the pain just a few minutes longer. Ji Eun had been fighting with the pain for almost an hour now. The contractions didn’t go away, instead it intensifies when she made the slightest move. As time goes on, they get stronger and last longer.

Ji Eun lost the fight when she suddenly groaned in pain, startling Junsu who stopped talking. “O-oppa… please c-call Y-Yunnie… now!”

“W-w-what’s wrong? D-did something h-happen?” Junsu went closer to her to see that she was already turning pale white and sweating badly.

“P-please… I need to go… to h-hospital now!” she gasped as another wave of contractions came.

“T-the babies a-are coming?!” Junsu yelped while standing up and running towards the door. “Hold it in Ji Eun-ah, I’ll go get hyung now!”

Junsu scrambled to find Yunho all over the office floor. He kept asking everyone in his sight for Yunho’s whereabouts. That made the whole floor panic when he shouted Yunho’s name out loud.

Yunho who just finished his short meeting with Yoochun heard Junsu’s desperate cry for help. Junsu almost passed by him unnoticed when he grabbed onto the younger male’s suit. He scolded Junsu for making all the ruckus.

“Yunho hyung! Ji Eun… I think… the babies… are coming!” he panted heavily, stopping after each word to take a breath.

Without a second thought, Yunho dashed towards his office with Yoochun and Junsu following suit. He burst opened the door to find his wife groaning in pain and breathing heavily. His secretary was helping Ji Eun by comforting her.

“Y-Yunnie… hospital now!” Ji Eun couldn’t form her sentence well from the pain.

Yunho brushed off the wet strand of hair on her forehead as he held her hand tightly. “Did your water broke yet?” the husband asked calmly. He didn’t want to panic in front of her because that might worsen her pain.

The wife frantically shook her head. “But it hurts… so much…” she whimpered as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“Calm down baby, we’ll get there quickly.” Yunho used all his strength to lift her up bridal style and headed out to the hospital. “Junsu-ah, call our parents will you. I’m taking Ji Eun to the hospital.”

Yoochun was running behind the couple. “Yunho-sshi, let me drive.” He offered.


They got to the hospital pretty quickly and the Ji Eun was now in the labour room. Dr. Kwon and midwives were getting ready for the main event when Yunho entered the door. He immediately rushed to her side and held one of her hands in his. He smiled in a mix of worries and excitement. Ji Eun could only stare weakly at him. His smile managed to calm her down a bit.

Her husband kissed her forehead gently while giving comforting words. “Be strong, I’ll stay here with you.”

She gripped onto his hand tighter. “Thanks Yunnie.”

I wish I could give you my strength too… Apparently he could do nothing more than staying beside her during the special moment.

“Everyone is here. They’re praying for us.” Yunho managed to say before the doctor announced that the battle begins.

“Okay Mrs. Jung, I need you to take a deep breath and push as hard as you can. After the count of ten, I want you to release.”

The grip on Yunho’s hands became tighter as Ji Eun screamed in pain. He almost broke out into tears seeing her pained expression. He brushed hair from her face as she kept sweating profusely.

The doctor ordered her to push a few more times. “Alright Mrs. Jung just one last push…”

“Just hold on baby… you can do it.” Yunho encouraged further. “Our first baby is coming…”

Ji Eun gave one loud echoing scream before the room was filled with the sound of baby cry. The doctor gave her a good job. “It’s a boy!” she announced.

She placed the baby boy on Ji Eun’s chest as the couple stared at their first born. Yunho kissed her hand and cheek while muttering ‘thank you’ to his wife. She was breathing heavily but her eyes were glistening with happy tears at the sight of the baby. Dr. Kwon handed Yunho a scissor to do the honour of cutting the umbilical cord before taking the baby away to be cleaned, weighed and measured.

Ji Eun’s slow breathing only lasted for a minute or so before she felt another contraction. She knew it would be coming soon, for their second child. Once again, Dr. Kwon guided Ji Eun by counting to ten, as she started pushing as hard as she can.

“You can do this Ji Eun-ah. Everything will be okay after this.” Yunho continued his encouragement while caressing her pale face.

And it takes one loud scream from Ji Eun before the doctor announced that their second child was a girl. “She’s crying well!” Dr. Kwon exclaimed, again placing the baby girl on the mother’s chest for the couple to see.

“We have boy and girl twins!” Yunho smiled happily as he kissed his wife softly. “You’re great Ji Eun-ah, I love you.”

Ji Eun mouthed ‘I love you too’ as her breathing started to slow down. She felt so exhausted, her clothes were soaked in her sweat. She took one last look at the nurses who was preparing the twins before slowly falling into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED... 

this chapter took me really long to write. i had to do a few research first, making sure it seemed like the real thing. i hope you guys will enjoy this story. sorry if you find it long and boring XD

comments are welcomed<3 thanks for reading and subscribing!

p/s: do you like the poster?