Who's better?

Something Called Love...

 

Ever since that day when Soojin ‘confessed’ about her problems to Yunho, she has been calling him frequently to talk about it. Her reason was she needed someone to listen to hear problems and Yunho was the closest person to her. Or so Yunho thought…

“These are the pictures that you asked for,” Kang Woo, a papparazi commented while browsing through the pictures.

Soojin smirked to herself, satisfied that she hired a professional photographer to follow her. “I still don’t think it’s enough… do you?” she asked.

“What are you planning to do exactly?” he asked, curious.

Soojin just rolled her eyes in return. When she hired Kang Woo to take pictures of her and Yunho, he never questioned because he needed money at the time. She knew he was the best, he took the pictures from all angles. Each of those pictures could tell a different story, her mind was already planning a lot of stories ahead of her.

“You’ll know soon,” she simply replied. “By the way, I need you to check something out for me,”

“Investigating? I’m afraid I don’t really have skills for that,” the photographer shook his head in disapproval.

“I don’t need you to be Sherlock Holmes, just check a few things for me,” she handed him an envelope.

“Choi Siwon? You want me to investigate a professional private investigator? Are you crazy?” he stared at the model in disbelieve.

“I just want you to find out what has he been investigating for Jung Yunho. Those information would do me a lot of help in making my plan succeed,”

Kang Woo stayed silent, he didn’t know whether he should accept the job or not. “I’ll pay you extra, don’t worry,” she immediately added, earning a few nods from him.


 “So, how are my babies doing?” Jung Yunho cooed lovingly to the phone, earning giggles from his wife.

“Which baby?” Ji Eun asked, tucking the sleeping Yuri comfortably on the bed beside her.

“You, Yuri and… our baby,” he replied one by one, grinning widely to himself as he stared at his wife’s picture in his wallet.

“Yuri just fell asleep,” she replied, kissing the little girl’s forehead. “I’m doing fine… but our baby misses you…”

“Hmm… really? Our baby? Or… the omma is missing me?” Yunho playfully teased, he could imagine Ji Eun’s reaction right then. “Is the pregnant mother blushing right now?” he continued.

“Anniyo! I’m n-not!” Ji Eun squeaked in reply, she should’ve known that her husband could guess her thoughts.

“Arasso… I’m just joking. Aish… you’re seriously getting moodier these days,” he commented.

“Is that a bad thing? You… you seemed to dislike the changes I have because of this pregnancy…” Ji Eun mumbled sadly, choking the lump forming in .

“Huh? N-no… no it’s not like that…” he immediately defended himself. “Baby… you know I love you no matter what,”

There was silence on the other end of the phone. Tears were b in Ji Eun’s eyes as she bit her lip to prevent her from crying. Yunho knew that she was about to cry, he wished that he was beside her to hug and comfort her. Still, he couldn’t help to sigh heavily at her unpredictable mood swings.

“Baby? Are you still there?” he softly asked as he lied comfortably on the bed. “I’m sorry okay?”

“When will you be back?” she finally spoke in reply.

“I still have a few things to be done. It might take a few more days…” he mumbled sadly. “Mianhe… I’ll try to get in done quickly and possibly be home this weekend?”

“Arasso… I’ll wait,” she nodded in reply.

Sensing the tense atmosphere, Yunho decided to change their topic of discussion to cheer his wife up. “There’s a lot of baby stores here. I can’t help to take a look when I see one,”

“Really? I’ve been window-shopping with mummy too. The babies clothes are so cute oppa!” she squealed in excitement.

“Yeah… I can already imagine little Yunho and little Ji Eun wearing them,” Yunho was chuckling at his thoughts. “Next time, I’ll bring you here to shop for our baby!”

“I’d love that,” Ji Eun smiled to herself. “Have you been eating well oppa?”

“How about you? Still craving for anything in particular?” he asked the question back at her.

“Oppa, I asked you first!” she whined when he tried to avoid the question.

“Yes, didn’t skip a meal,” he lied. Truth was, he was too busy and only been able to eat at least one meal a day.

“Good. What are you doing right now?”

“Trying to sleep while dreaming of you,” he simply replied as Ji Eun rolled her eyes at him being corny.

“Oppa… I was thinking of going back home. I left it for quite a while, it must be very dusty by now,” she suggested.

“Who’s going to take care of you there?” Yunho sighed, knowing that question would come from her.

“I can take care of myself. I promise you I’ll be fine. It’s not like I’m about to give birth or something,”

“But baby… you heard what the doctor said. The first few months are the very important, you really have to take good care of yourself,” he advised, being the doctor himself.

“And I will,” she caressed her stomach lovingly. “Please Yunnie?”

Yunho felt like flying back to Seoul right then to convince his wife. He sighed heavily as he rubbed his temples lightly. “A-arasso… but don’t get yourself overworked,” he replied reluctantly.

“Promise, thanks oppa!” she cheered happily.

“Aish, I could never win against you…” he mumbled to himself as Ji Eun chuckled.

Ji Eun spoke something back in return, but Yunho couldn’t hear it due to his phone beeping for another incoming call. “Baby can you hold for a while? Someone called,”

Ji Eun pouted when she was cut in the middle of her sentence. She waited for a few minutes before Yunho could get back to her again. Meanwhile, Yunho wasn’t expecting to receive another call that night. Especially not from her.

“Yoboseyo? Yunho-ah, are you free tonight?” Park Soojin’s voice was heard from the other line.

“Soojin? How did you get my number?” he asked.

“I have my ways,” she giggled to herself. “Are you free?”

“Well…” Yunho paused, thinking of his wife waiting at the other line. “I’m actually in the midst of a very important conversation right now. So… I guess I’m not,”

“Oh, work matters? I’m sorry for disturbing you. Nevermind, I will call again when you’re free. Just wanna thank you for the other day…”

“Ok, sure. Bye,” he immediately hung up the call.

Yunho pressed another button for the other line. “Baby? Are you still there? Mian for making you wait,”

“That’s ok. Who called?” she asked, curious.

“Huh? Oh w-well… n-no one…” he stuttered in reply. He was determined to keep it a secret from his wife. “What were you saying just now?”

“Oh, uhm… I never tasted takoyaki before, can you bring home some for me?” the pregnant mother repeated, stating that she was craving.

“Your cravings are getting weirder these days,” Yunho commented.

“Our baby wants it too!” she defended herself. “Besides, you promised you would get me anything I want. Anytime, anywhere,”

“Ok, I’ll try my best. Anything else?” he inquired.

“None for now,” she yawned.

“You should go to sleep now Ji Eun-ah. I will call you again soon. Love you,” Yunho decided to end the call when he heard her yawning.

“You sleep too oppa. Love you too,” she replied, ready to close her eyes any second.

“Don’t forget to dream about me~” he playfully sang before hanging up the call. 


“In the midst of a very important convo?” Soojin scoffed as soon as Yunho hung up her call. “I’ve checked your schedules, you should be free tonight!” she grumbled to herself.

Soojin threw her phone to the bed in frustration. She was planning to spend as much time as possible with Yunho, preventing him to spend time with his wife. With him in Japan, it’s easier for her to do that. But she was very pissed with the fact that Ji Eun could still get all the attention from Yunho even when he’s far away.

“You must be busy with that girl right?!” she yelled, mainly to herself. “What’s so special about that school girl?”

Soojin slumped herself on the bed in frustration and anger. “I’m way much prettier than her… Way better than her!” she proudly scoffed.

“I need to act fast… I can’t wait anymore…” god knows what hse’s thinking right then.

chongmal mianhe for the late update. i'm getting busier these days especially with my final exam in a month time. i dunno if i'm even ready for it. there's so much to do yet so little time. ok, ignore my rambles.

what do you guys think of the story so far? should i speed up Soojin's plan? or should i just go with this pace? i'm torn between two things right now. she's pregnant, which supposed to make the modd happy, but them i also have to write about Soojin being evil....ottoke?

enjoy this lacking update nevertheless. thanks so much for reading!