Signs Of Unpleasantness

Something Called Love...

Stirring in his sleep, he held the figure tighter in his arms with his eyes closed. He was half awake, but still too lazy to open his eyes and decided to sleep more. But a morning disturbance interrupted his sleep.

Click! Click! Click!

Once, twice, three times the annoying noise was heard which made him curious and annoyed to continue his slumber. He peeked open one eye only to see two figures giggling while one of them had a digital camera in her hands.

Click! Click! Click!

There went the annoying noise again. He rubbed his half opened eyes for a clearer view of the morning intruder in his room.

“Omma, Jihye-ah, what are you guys doing here?!” he scolded them in a whispering tone as to not wake the sleeping beauty in his arms.

“Omo, you guys are so cute! I couldn’t resist it!” Jihye squealed, still snapping pictures.

Yunho wanted to stand up and grab the camera away from his sneaky sister, but that would mean waking his wife up. He was not ready to explain how he ended up sleeping on the floor beside her.

“Aish, ever heard of the word ‘privacy’?!” Yunho grumbled while reaching for a pillow to throw at his sister.

“Arasso, we should leave now. Come down for breakfast okay?” Misun smiled as Jihye ducked to avoid the flying pillow from Yunho. She stuck her tongue out at him and scurried off before Yunho could fire anymore attacks.

He sighed heavily while leaning his head back on the pillow and gazing at his sleeping wife. Yunho was quite surprised at how a deep sleeper she was after all the chaos just now. Ji Eun looked so peaceful sleeping as he could hear her steady breathings.

“Morning baby…” Yunho mumbled while tucking her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. He stared at her a little while before getting ready for his trip to Japan.

Ji Eun just woke up the moment Yunho was ready to go down for breakfast. She quickly stood up and hurried to get herself ready. “Aish, why did I wake up so late?”

“Don’t worry baby. I’ve done packing. Just get yourself ready,” her husband smiled.

Ji Eun smiled back and nodded. Whew, thank goodness she didn’t notice I slept beside her last night.

“I’ll be waiting downstairs for breakfast.” Yunho said as he walked out the door.

**

“Uhm… omma, Jihye-ah, promise me that you won’t tell Ji Eun about just now.” Yunho reminded as soon as he arrived at the dining table.

“About us entering your room or Jihye taking pictures of you?” Misun asked.

“All of it,” he replied pleadingly.

Jihye and Mrs Jung nodded but had a sly smile on their faces which Yunho didn’t notice.

“Why not oppa?” Jihye questioned, curious. She was grinning from ear to ear, knowing that it could be something for her to blackmail her brother.

“Aish, just promise okay? It’ll be embarrassing.” Yunho defended with a slight blush of pink on his cheeks.

Both his sister and mother couldn’t hide the smile on their faces seeing Yunho behaving that way. It’s a new side to him and it meant the couple were getting along quite well.


Ji Eun got ready very quickly as she dashed downstairs feeling very uneasy. A wife should wake up earlier than her husband in her opinion, prepare breakfast for the family and wake her husband up. But she ended up waking up when everyone was ready for breakfast and being the last one to enter the dining room.

“Morning, I’m sorry for being late.” Ji Eun bowed apologetically.

She was still hanging her head low as she felt someone pulling her to a seat. “Morning baby. That’s okay everyone just arrived.” Her husband smiled and greeted her with a peck on her cheek.

“Eww…oppa, don’t go mushy all over me.” Jihye teased while pretending that she was about to throw up at the lovey-dovey scene.

“It’s not mushy!” Yunho defended, still not letting go of his wife’s hand. It earned a smile in everyone’s faces at the sight of the sweet couple.

“How’s your stomach? Are you feeling okay now?” he shifted his attention to Ji Eun now.

“I’m fine oppa.” Ji Eun smiled in reply.

“Are you sure Ji Eun-ah? Should we bring you to the doctor?” her mother in-law asked in concern. Though she knew that Yunho was taking a good care of her, she was still worried.

Ji Eun smiled before replying, “I’m really fine omma. I guess it’s just a gastric reaction.”


“Oppa…” Ji Eun held her husband’s hand while pouting as he was about to exit the door.

Yunho turned around and smiled at her, “Yes, baby,”

“When will you be back?” she asked, sounding very much like a child.

Yunho chuckled, he didn’t expect his wife to ask that question since she’s been very understanding. Ji Eun was definitely acting weirdly that morning.

“Aigoo~ since when did my wife become so clingy?” he cooed and brushed strands of hair from her face.

Ji Eun blushed, but still keeping that pout on. “Anniyo… I just wanted to know…” she reasoned while fixing his necktie.

Truth was, she had a strange feeling that day. About Yunho going to Japan and about her sickness. She could feel that something’s not right, but she didn’t want to disturb his work with her problems.

“Yunho-ah, this is the first time you’re going away after your marriage remember? Besides, your honeymoon just ended. She will miss you,” Misun butted in.

“I’ll be back by tomorrow. Or possibly the day after that, I’m not really sure Ji Eun-ah,” Yunho explained to his wife. “I hope you understand,”

“Uhm…” Ji Eun just merely nodded in response.

Yunho lifted her chin up and smiled. He was feeling quite happy, seeing how much she will miss him. It made him feel like a real husband and it’s definitely a sign that she’s accepting him.

Ji Eun was taken off guard when her husband leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. In front of his own family. She instinctively closed her eyes as Yunho pulled her into a hug. It was just a peck, but he made his lips stay longer. As if he didn’t ever want to part from the kiss.

Yunho would have kissed her longer if it wasn’t for Hyundong interrupting their sweet moment. He coughed to get their attention, reminding them that his son will be late for the flight.

“I’ll miss you too baby,” Yunho whispered, with his forehead leaning against hers. Ji Eun blushed as if she just received a confession from her first crush.

It wasn’t only for the fact that he said those words for the first time, it’s also because his family was watching them at the moment. They had never shown any public display of affection to his family after the confession before.

Yunho reluctantly let go off her as he headed to the door, not forgetting to peck her on the forehead. Ji Eun bid him goodbye as he disappeared from her view. She turned around and saw his family standing frozen behind her.

Hyundong smiled at her as he too headed to the office while the other two women grinned and squealed excitedly as they approached her. They look like a bunch of fangirls meeting their favourite idol for the first time.

“Aww~ you both are becoming more adorable after the honeymoon!” Jihye yelped in excitement as Ji Eun turned slightly pink.

“Don’t worry sweety, omma will take care of you,” Misun smiled and her hair lovingly.

Her smile turned into a worried expression when Ji Eun dashed towards the nearest bathroom. They followed and found her leaning against the sink, throwing up real badly. Misun lightly massaged her back to help her ease the pain.

“I don’t really know what’s wrong with me…” Ji Eun managed to utter while wiping with a towel.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to a doctor?” Jihye asked worriedly as she shook her head in response.

“It’s just the effect from the baby. Don’t worry Ji Eun-ah,” Misun commented. She widened her eyes at that statement and turned to face her mother-in-law in confusion.

“B-bb-baby?” she asked. Ji Eun was sure she didn’t mean the nickname Yunho gave her.

“It’s just a sign that you’re expecting a baby. You’re probably pregnant Ji Eun-ah,” Misun explained to her and grinned widely.

She gasped in shock. “P-pregnant? B-but omma… I’m n-not-” she tried to deny when her mother-in-law stopped her.

“No more buts. From now on, you don’t have to do all the work, let the maids do it,” Misun helped her out and pushed her to sit. “Just rest and take a lot of care to yourself,”

Ji Eun was left on the couch, clueless of what had just happened. It took her some time to process all the information. She was very sure her nauseousness wasn’t because of pregnancy, it could be something else.

She couldn’t help but to blush slightly at the thought. It’s impossible to think that she’s pregnant, but she couldn’t protest to Misun because she won’t listen to her.


“Ooh~ I really feel like a guardian angel right now!” Junsu squealed excitedly as they were walking at the nearby park.

Ji Eun was feeling very bored sitting around in the house all day since Misun forbid her to do any kind of work. So, she decided to call her guardian angels. It’s been a long time since she met them.

“Are you okay Ji Eun-ah? You look gloomy and pale,” Jaejoong asked.

Ji Eun smiled at him and shook her head. She’s very comfortable around that man. He really felt like a real brother to her. Always very caring and having the brotherly aura surrounding him.

“Who wants ice cream?” Junsu asked and dashed towards the ice cream truck before anyone could answer him. It’s probably him who wanted some.

“Is it about Yunho?” Jaejoong asked as they sat on a bench.

“I’ll be fine. Yunho oppa will be back by the day after tomorrow,” Ji Eun replied.

“Then, why do you look pale?”

“I kept throwing up since yesterday,”

“Did you go to the doctor?” he asked. She shook her head and leaned it on his shoulder.

Jaejoong noticed the bracelet on her wrist and asked, “Ji Eun-ah, where did you get this?” he asked, lifting her wrist.

She smiled before replying, “Dad gave it to me at the wedding party. Why oppa?”

“Nothing just asking,” he smiled in return. It looks just like mine…

“Ice cream is here!” Junsu came back with three cones of the treat. One being larger than the other two. He gave the smaller ones to the two while he ate the larger one.

“No fair! How come yours is bigger?” Ji Eun whined.

Before Junsu could reply, she grabbed the ice cream and switched it with hers. She happily ate the ice cream as the two men watched her, speechless.

“What? My tongue tastes like vomit, I need this ice cream to wash the taste away,” she reasoned.

As Ji Eun was halfway to finishing her ice cream, she suddenly felt another urge to puke. Luckily, she ran to the trash can before she threw up by the sidewalk. The guardian angels stood worriedly beside her.

“Ji Eun-ah… are you sure you’re not… pregnant?” Jaejoong stated from his observation.

“Why does everyone kept saying that I’m pregnant?!” she snapped furiously.

“She’s definitely pregnant,” Junsu mumbled when she suddenly went mad.

“You’re showing the signs,” Jaejoong resoned. “Vomiting. Craving. Mood swings. That pretty much explains everything,”

“Oh, so you’re an expert on pregnancy now?” Ji Eun asked sarcastically.

She slightly agreed that she was showing the signs, but she didn’t do it on purpose. It was something else she couldn’t explain, probably something to do with her food.

Ji Eun suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head as she rubbed her temples. The pain was unbearable this time as she felt the world around her spinning before she fell unconscious on the ground.

“Omo, Ji Eun-ah!” Junsu gasped. “Hyung, what are we going to do now?” he asked.

Jaejoong picked the girl up in his arms, “To the hospital. Get the car ready!” he yelped as the guardian angels rushed to the nearest hospital. 


The rest of the Jungs arrived at the hospital, rushing inside to look for Ji Eun. They found Jaejoong and Junsu waiting anxiously outside the emergency unit. Misun approached Jaejoong and asked him the situation.

“Jaejoong-ah, what happened to Ji Eun?!” she asked and frantically shook his shoulders.

He shook his head in response, “We don’t really know. She fainted after she threw up a lot,” he explained.

“What did the doctor say?” Hyundong asked.

“The doctor’s not out yet. We’ll just have to wait,” Jaejoong replied.

“I hope nothing bad happens to the baby and her,” she said as her eyes were getting teary.

Junsu widened his eyes, “So, Ji Eun is really pregnant? We thought so too!”

“It’s just our prediction since she’s showing the signs. But let’s just hope nothing bad happens to her,” Jihye replied as she comforted her sobbing mother.

“Did you call Yunho yet?” Hyundong asked.

“We figured that we should do it after the doctor comes out,” Junsu replied.

“His wife is in the hospital! Call him now!” Misun yelled.

Jaejoong fumbled for his phone as he dialed Yunho’s number. He waited and waited but Yunho didn’t pick up the phone. He tried again and again, but the result is still the same.

“He didn’t pick up. Maybe he’s in a meeting,”

“Aish, oppa! Why did you have to put your phone in silent mode!” Jihye groaned in frustration.

“I can’t get to him either,” Junsu replied.

“Whatever you do, you must tell him about Ji Eun!” Misun suddenly cried out.

Then, Jaejoong remembered that Yoochun went to the meeting with Yunho. He dialed the number and luckily Yoochun picked up the phone.

“Hello, Park Yoochun here,”

“Yoochun-sshi, is Yunho with you?” he asked, feeling very tensed.

“Yes, but we’re in a meeting right now,”

“I need to talk to him now! It’s about his wife,” Jaejoong pleaded.

Yoochun handed the phone to Yunho who took it with a curious look on his face. “Hello?” he greeted casually.

“Yunho-ah, you have to come back to Seoul now!” Jaejoong practically screamed through the phone.

“Calm down, what’s wrong Jaejoong-ah?”

“It’s your wife! Ji Eun, she fainted and she’s in the hospital right now,”

“WHAT!! How is she?” Yunho stood up from his seat, eyes widened and heart beating rapidly. Everyone in the meeting room stared in shock at him.

“She’s still in the emergency unit. We still have no news of her condition,”

“I’ll be there as soon as possible,” he replied and headed outside, when the meeting was still going on.

“Where are you going Yunho-sshi?” Yoochun asked as he handed his phone back.

“My wife fainted and she’s in the hospital right now. I need to go,” he hastily replied. His mind was only occupied about Ji Eun’s condition right at the moment. He couldn’t even think straight.

“But how are you going back to Seoul?”

Yunho stopped in his tracks as he grumbled in frustration. He slammed his fists on the wall, feeling very angry with himself. His private jet was already in Seoul and it will take time to wait for it.

“You can use my private jet. Can I come along?” Yoochun suggested.

Yunho just merely nodded. He would use any way to go back to Seoul right now, he could even consider teleporting himself if that exists9. “We need to hurry up. Thanks Yoochun-sshi,” 


i passed my exam with flying colours!! yay! 

btw, i really made it sound like JiEun is pregnant right? is she? LOL 

i hope you guys will enjoy this update. hope it's long enough^^*~

if you read carefully, there's something hidden in this chapter...

everyone has been asking for Changmin to appear. please be patient, i'm working on that^^*~ it'll take time. hopefully he'll appear as soon as Miyoung disappear XD