The Wedding Party

Something Called Love...

“What took you so long? Just put the make-up on her,” Misun nudged the make-up artist who was supposed to do Ji Eun’s make up.

“What exactly am I supposed to do? She looks flawless even without make-up on,” Mary, the make-up artist reasoned as she examined Ji Eun’s face again.

Ji Eun doesn’t exactly look like supermodels, but she had a fair complexion and smooth skin. She looked like she had a natural make-up on. Mary sighed as she tried her best to at least put some make-up on Ji Eun.

A few minutes later, Ji Eun was ready while pacing up and down in worry. She would occasionally sigh and drink water to calm herself down. She was so nervous for this wedding party as the anxious look was evident on her face.

“Ji Eun-ah, sit down and relax will you? You’re making me anxious,” Jihye whined, tired to see the impatient Ji Eun.

Ji Eun sat down and played with her fingers nervously, “But unnie, what if Yunho oppa doesn’t like this dress? What if I tripped? What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone?” she voiced out her worries while pointing at the high heels she’s wearing.

“Calm down, everything will be fine. I’m sure oppa is going to melt seeing you and you won’t embarrass yourself,” Jihye patted her shoulders to comfort her.

“Besides, you guys are married already. We just want to hold a proper wedding and to make you both officially official to everyone,” she added.

“B-but…”

“Trust me.”

Ji Eun sighed and reluctantly nodded when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Yah, I told you to wait. You can’t see Ji Eun yet oppa!” Jihye yelled to the door, oblivious at who was on the other side.

“It’s Ji Eun’s father. Can I see her for awhile?” Sugeun asked.

Jihye widened her eyes and quickly opened the door as she bowed, “Sorry Mr. Lee. I thought it was Yunho oppa,”

“That’s okay. He’s getting ready,” he said and approached his daughter.

“Dad…” Ji Eun quickly jumped into his arms for a comforting hug.

Sugeun her hair lovingly, “You look so beautiful sweety. I never knew I finally get to see you in a wedding dress,”

“Dad, I’m scared… what if everything didn’t go as planned?” she voiced out her worries while leaning against his shoulder.

“You’ve done this before right? I’m sure you can do it again,” Sugeun chuckled, seeing his daughter so nervous.

Ji Eun pouted, “But that was different. There’re no ‘I do’s, no people watching and definitely… no Yunho oppa yet,”

“Give me your hand,” Sugeun asked as she complied.

He took out a purple bracelet out of his pocket and fastened it to Ji Eun’s right wrist, “My gift for you sweety,”

“It’s beautiful dad, but you didn’t have too…”

“No, I want you to have it. That… means a lot to me, take good care of it,” he explained as she nodded.

“Oh, and one more present,” Sugeun stood up from his chair and opened the door.

“Ji Eun-ah! How dare you didn’t invite me!” her best friend came rushing in and engulfed Ji Eun in her embrace.

“A-Ayumi? Y-you’re here!” she hugged her best friend tightly. “But how…”

“I called Ayumi. I knew you wanted her to attend, she is your best friend,” Sugeun confessed, smiling at Ji Eun.

“Thanks dad, for everything.” Ji Eun hugged her father again, tears welding up in her eyes.

“I just want you to be happy. I’ll leave you two girls alone.” He patted her back and left the room.

“Ji Eun-ah, you look so pretty! Aww~ your husband is so lucky!” Ayumi exclaimed in happiness, twirling her best friend to observe the dress. She herself was dressed as a bridesmaid.

“By the way? Where is he? Yu- Yun…what is his name again?”

“Yunho oppa,” Ji Eun answered as she blushed at the compliment.

Ayumi squealed loudly while pinching her cheeks, “Oppa? Aww~ that’s so sweet! So, he likes you?”

Ji Eun was left speechless at the question. She wasn’t sure of the answer, “I… g-guess,”


Yunho was ready, clad in a shiny black tuxedo while waiting for his wife to appear. Many eyes were staring at him in awe, he looked handsome in the tux. With Yunho’s tall and slender figure, he looked like a model endorsing a designer tux.

But people didn’t know that he was feeling very anxious as he waited for Ji Eun to appear. Even though they were already married, yet they never had a proper marriage in front of guests. Yunho took a deep breath as he rubbed his temples, feeling tensed.

“Hey, calm down. You’re gonna drown us in your sweat if you keep that up,” Jaejoong patted his shoulders to calm him down. Jaejoong and Junsu were also wearing suits, as they were Yunho’s best men.

“Yeah, what happened to the mighty Jung Yunho?” Junsu joked as he giggled at his own remark.

“I just hope everything goes well,” Yunho silently prayed, trying hard to wait patiently for Ji Eun.

A few minutes later, the ceremony has started. The wedding was held in the Jung’s mansion hall. First came Jihye and Ayumi in their bridesmaids dresses, paving the way for Ji Eun to walk on.

Then she came, walking slowly on the carpeted floor, holding tightly the flower bouquet in nervousness. Yunho couldn’t help to stare at Ji Eun as she was nearing him. She looked so beautiful, wearing a nervous but happy smile on her face. The sight of his wife nearly took his breath away.

Ji Eun was wearing a strapless soft neckline wedding dress in classic ivory which stopped just below her knees. It hugged her curves perfectly to her small waist and loose at the bottom. Her hair was in loose curls and brought to the right side of her shoulder. She looked graceful and gorgeous with a hint of cuteness.

Yunho held her hand, helping her up to the small stairs, his eyes never left her. Even Ji Eun couldn’t help but to stare at her husband, looking handsome and charming in the black tuxedo.

The ceremony went smoothly as they were already married before. But it was the last two words that caught people’s attention as everyone went silent to hear their vows.

“I do,” they both said in unison.

“You may kiss your bride,”

That sentence almost made Ji Eun’s heart stopped as she waited for Yunho to make his move. Yunho gently held her shoulders, leaning closer as he planted a sweet kiss on her right cheek. It earned a loud ‘aww’ from the guests as they clapped for the couple.

Ji Eun was contented, but she felt a slight disappointment as she hoped for a different kind of kiss, something special. Maybe Yunho wasn’t ready, or maybe he thought that she wasn’t ready.

Ji Eun still had a wide smile on her face as she turned around, ready to throw the bouquet over her head to the female guests. It landed exactly ontop of Jihye’s palm who had her eyes wide open in shock. She then smiled and thanked Ji Eun.


Ji Eun was leaning against the large balcony in the mansion, looking out to the garden in the backyard. She went out to get some air after spending almost and hour greeting guests and relatives. It was tiring, but she felt contented. This was the first time she ever felt this happy.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt someone placed a blazer over her shoulders. Before she could turn around to look at the owner, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, engulfing her into a warm hug.

“I thought I’d fine you here,” Yunho mumbled in her ear, sending chills down her spine.

“I was just taking a fresh air,” she replied.

“But it’s rather cold out here,” he stated, tightening his hold onto his wife.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” she asked, trying hard not to stutter.

Yunho rested his his chin on her shoulder and replied, “Keeping you warm. Besides, I think people are watching us. We have to be alert,” he reminded.

Ji Eun felt her heart sunk a bit. She really thought he was being nice to her, but he actually was acting out their plan. Nevertheless, she still tried to savour the rare but sweet acts from him.

Ji Eun has started to become accustomed to his hugs. She loves being in his embrace, it felt warm, cosy and somehow… made her feel protected. Yunho really treated her nicely, but sometimes she didn’t know if they were real or he was just acting.

“Oppa…”

“Uhm?”

“Why didn’t you… kiss me just now?” she asked. The question was running in her mind ever since.

“I did… oh you mean a real kiss?” Yunho asked, shifting his chin from her shoulders to ontop of her head as Ji Eun nodded her head.

“We can’t spoil the guests. It’s just a gimmick,” he explained, earning a weak ‘oh’ from his wife.

“How long are we going to keep acting?” Ji Eun asked curiously.

She wanted to say out loud the fact that she’s feeling quite… tired of their acts. She didn’t know how long she could keep up with everything. Ji Eun didn’t want to keep her hopes high and in the end disappointing herself yet again.

It took Yunho sometime to think of a reply as he mumbled, “Until… they’re convinced and until… we sort out our feelings,” he whispered the last sentence.

But I feel… attracted to you oppa… Ji Eun whispered silently in her mind.

She couldn’t explain her feelings correctly because she never had experiences of falling in love with anyone. She felt different towards Yunho. As sort of attachment, added with a hint of fondness and perhaps a little crush?

Ji Eun felt a lump forming in , hearing the reply as she tried to release Yunho’s arms off her. She had to leave him before sadness engulfs her. Before she could do so, Yunho turned her around and lifted her chin up.

“I have… something for you,” he smiled, pulling out something from his pocket.

It was a simple but beautiful heart-shaped necklace he had bought the day before. He clasped the necklace around her neck and smiled at her, “O-omma told me to get a present for you, I… hope you like it,”

Ji Eun glanced at the jewelry, touched by what he did. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek before mumbling, “Thank you oppa,”

Yunho’s mouth was agape before slowly turning into a killer smile as he took a few steps closer toward her. He caressed her cheeks before leaning in for a kiss. Before their lips could come in contact, someone interrupted.

“Yunho oppa! There you are,” the last girl they wanted to see that day yelled, running towards them.

“It was unexpected, I was shocked when I heard it. But anyways, congratulations!” Miyoung congratulated, handing gifts to each of them.

“Thanks. Glad you could come,” Yunho replied, throwing an arm around Ji Eun’s shoulder. “Meet my wife, Jung Ji Eun.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kang Miyoung, Yunho oppa’s childhood friend.” She shook hands with Ji Eun. “I see why you like her, she’s cute.”

Yunho chuckled, “There’s more to Ji Eun than just the looks,” he stated.

“Oh really…” she raised an eyebrow, smirking evilly inside her head.


Yunho and Ji Eun walked back inside, after Miyoung talked to them. Ji Eun introduced him to her best friend, Ayumi.

“Aww~ you guys look cute together!” being the typical Ayumi, she squealed and pinched Ji Eun’s cheeks.

“Who dare pinch baby kitty Ji Eun’s cheeks?” Junsu yelped with his dolphin voice, pulling Ji Eun away from Ayumi. Yunho felt his jealousy rising up.

“Ehem, Junsu, that’s MY baby kitty Ji Eun,” Yunho coughed loudly as he snatched his wife back from Junsu, not forgetting to shoot a deadly glare.

“Oppa! I’m not a kitty!” Ji Eun pouted, lightly hitting Yunho’s arm, earning a yelp from the older man.

“Arasso, but you’re still my baby…” Yunho whispered seductively in her ear, loud enough for their friends to hear as she blushed.

“What’s all this chaos? Get a room you two,” Jaejoong butted in, before Junsu could make any trouble.

“Anniyo Jaejoong oppa, he’s just joking…” Ji Eun denied, waving her hands in front of his face while her spouse just nodded.

“Guys what are you still doing here? Hurry up, it’s time to cut the cake!” Jihye came running to them, pushing the couple towards the huge wedding cake. 


The couple held the knife together as everyone gathered to watch them cut the huge wedding cake. As soon as they cut a slice, everyone clapped happily and took pictures.

“Feed him!”

“Feed her!” chants were coming out of nowhere as the couple complied.

They fed each other a small piece of the cake while gazing into each other’s eyes. Yunho instinctively wiped off crumbs from the corner of Ji Eun’s lips, earning a loud ‘aww’ from all the guests.

Then Ayumi suddenly yelled out, “Kiss her!”

Not long after, the whole hall was filled with chants, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the guests were sure demanding.

“I guess… we have no choice,” Yunho shrugged his shoulders in defeat.

 Ji Eun froze in place staring back at him, hearing him say that. Is he going to kiss me for real this time?

Yunho glanced softly at her, suddenly he leaned closer and gently pressed his lips to Ji Eun’s. He held her neck with his right hand while the other hand grabbed her waist as he slowly pulled his wife closer to him.

Ji Eun widened her eyes at his actions as her heart beat rapidly. Her body froze at the contact as she felt heat rushing up to her cheeks. It was her first kiss. She was too stunned to do anything and just stood there, accepting his kiss. She placed her hands on his broad shoulders as she slowly closed her eyes.

Not wanting to scare her off, Yunho kept the kiss gentle and sweet. He caressed her cheek with the back of his right hand. His body acted on his own as he kissed her deeper and brought her closer to him, closing the space between them.

After what felt like an eternity, Yunho softly pulled away from the kiss and smiled sweetly at Ji Eun as he locked his almond shaped eyes in hers.

Their lips were still slightly touching as he said loudly, “You’re so cute when you blush. Do you know that?” he chuckled.

Ji Eun bit her lip, her face completely flushed and her heart beating quickly. She looked away from Yunho as she didn’t have the courage to look him in the eyes.

Yunho felt his heart skipping a beat after the kiss. He just kissed Ji Eun because of the demands, not that he really wanted it. He didn’t expect to drown himself in the kiss, she made him feel… intoxicated in a way.

Unknown to the couple, two figures were watching them from afar, glaring at them.

“Let’s see how long this ‘happiness’ will stay,”


their dresses~

JiEun: (just the dress) http://www.idealweddingdresses.com/cheap-tulle-strapless-soft-neckline-with-a-line-skirt-fashion-tea-length-wedding-dresses-wh-0109-2536.html

Yunho:http://b.imagehost.org/view/0174/304 or this one http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z16/starflower135/t8uvsp.jpg

updated! i think this the one of the most anticipated chapters of all~ enjoy!

i hope you guys understood how i expressed their feelings. i want you guys to understand what they feel for each other.

BTW how's the kiss scene? <3 any questions or confusions, ask me!

thanks so much for reading. commenting. subscribing~heart