Chapter 86-Jiyool and Jiho

Something Called Love...

At the hospital’s nursery that morning, a beautiful baby twins were sleeping soundly in their cribs. They were both wearing colour that represents their gender. Soon after they were born, the nurses immediately cleaned them up and wrapped them in comfortable clothes and blankets. The mother of the twins fell into a deep sleep from the fatigue with their father waiting by her side.

A tall and slim figure walked towards the window by the nursery, staring intently at the babies in the room. Her eyes were fixed to the newborn baby twins as she shifted closer for a better look. She placed her palm on the glass while gritting her teeth. The woman was starting to breath heavily as she gripped her hands in a tight fist.

She let out a sigh, as if making a decision before walking towards the door to the nursery. Her hands on the doorknob, but as she was about to turn it, she heard voices coming towards her. Without a second thought, the woman rushed to hide herself. The group of people was crowding in front of the nursery staring at the twins while squeals and voices of excitement can be heard.

“Aww~ they are so cute! Just like baby kitty!” Junsu squealed while pointing on the glass.

“Keep quiet! You’ll wake them up!” Jaejoong scolded in a whisper.

“I’m an aunt now!” Jihye commented while silently squealing to herself. “This makes me want to have a baby too!”

Changmin smiled mischievously at her words as she nudged him hard. “After we get married.”

The guardian angels; Jaejoong and Junsu, Jihye and Changmin were standing in front of the nursery, welcoming the new members of their family. The woman who was hiding behind the wall cursed to herself. She lost her chance to enter the door. She left the place, stomping her feet on her way out. She was determined to find another way to get closer to the babies.


Meanwhile, the new father was waiting patiently beside his sleeping wife. She sure looked exhausted as she had been sleeping since yesterday. He couldn’t stop the smile on his face after seeing his newborn twins for the first time. They were just like what he imagined. Although he didn’t expect to have a boy and girl at the same time. Ji Eun sure made a wise decision to make it a surprise.

As he was deep in thoughts, Yunho heard shuffling voices signaling that his wife just woke up. Upon opening her eyes, Ji Eun immediately tried to sit up while her eyes were wandering inside the room. Yunho stopped her from moving too mch as he helped her lean comfortably on against the bed.

“Careful baby, you’re still weak.” He mumbled as he helped her up.

The mother couldn’t stay still when she saw the room quiet and empty. “Yunnie, where are our babies?”

Yunho smiled as he gently kissed her temple. “They’re at the nursery. Our family is there too.” He replied calmly.

“I want them to stay here with me.” Ji Eun pleaded. “I haven’t seen them closely or hold them yet.”

The husband nodded softly while kissing her cheek once. “I’ll tell the doctor and go get them okay?”

A few nerve-wrecking minutes later, her husband came back with a nurse following from behind while pushing a crib where their bundles of happiness were fast asleep. Ji Eun almost slip off from the bed from excitement. Their families entered the room short after with gifts in their hands and happy smiles on their faces. The crib was wheeled towards her bed as she scooted closer to the side of the bed.

“Meet our new family.” Yunho introduced proudly. “Annyong omma~” he made a cute voice. Their family was watching the scene with a bright smile on their faces.

Ji Eun smiled, hands reaching out to touch her newborn twins. Her eyes were getting watery as she stared at them lovingly. She instantly felt the motherly love towards them. After carrying them for nine months, she felt overwhelmed now that the twins were in front of her eyes.

“Hello sweetie… omma is so happy to see you guys…” Ji Eun cooed, hands over while preventing herself from crying in happiness.

The nurse lifted the baby girl into Ji Eun’s arms. She cradled the girl lovingly while giving a peck on her cheek. Her eyes then shifted to the baby boy. “Can I hold him too?” she asked.

Yunho chuckled as the nurse softly nodded. Now, the twins were both in Ji Eun’s arms as she couldn’t stop giving them kisses while holding them close to herself. The nurse reminded that Ji Eun should feed them whenever she’s ready before leaving the room. The husband sat at the side of the bed with an arm wrapped around his wife. The couple’s eyes never left their newborns.

“What are their names?” Jihye asked excitedly while clapping her hands.

The couple stared at each other as if words were exchanged without them even speaking before turning to the curious people. “We’ve decided. This little cutie is Jiyool and the handsome-like-his-father boy is Jiho.” Yunho complimented himself.

Ji Eun chuckled while pinching her husband’s side. “What? He does look like me!” he defended.

“Aigoo~ what a beautiful family!” Jung Misun exclaimed in happiness. “Take some pictures!” she nudged Changmin who happened to stand beside her.

The tall boy nodded hesitantly while his girlfriend handed him a digital camera. He ended up taking lots of pictures of the beautiful new family along with their extended family. The couple couldn’t hide the smile on their faces with the presence of their family right now. 


They spent a good two hours at the hospital before deciding to leave. Jaejoong and his mother stayed behind a little while more. The room was now filled with presents from them, even Changmin brought something for the twins. Jiyool was now sleeping comfortably in Hyesun’s arms as Jaejoong kept praising his new niece.

Jiho on the other hand was wide awake in Ji Eun’s arms staring curiously at his parents. His tiny fingers were holding tightly onto Yunho’s pinky finger.

“He’s so cute Yunnie…” Ji Eun cooed.

“Look where he got his looks from.” Yunho stated proudly, his chin high up.

Ji Eun frowned at the statement. “But he has your beautiful nose.” He kissed her nose softly.

Hyesun placed Jiyool back in her crib near Ji Eun. “I’m so proud of you Ji Eun-ah. You’re a strong mother. Will it be okay just the two of you?” she caressed her daughter’s cheek.

“Don’t worry mum, I’ll take good care of them.” Yunho assured.

“We’ll be back tomorrow.” They bid goodbye soon after.

The couple stayed in silence for a while before Yunho decided to speak. “Thank you Ji Eun-ah.”

She turned towards her husband and smiled. “Thank you for staying beside me.”

“I can never repay what you did. You were so strong back then, I’m so proud of you.”

Ji Eun stared at her children lovingly. “For the twins, it’s worth it.”

Gazing into each other’s eyes lovingly, they shared a short kiss afterwards. Suddenly, Jiyool whined in her crib. She placed Jiho quietly in his crib and cradled the little girl in her arms. The baby blinked innocently at her parents with her beautiful eyes.

“She has your eyes.” Yunho pointed out as Jiyool cried. “Maybe she’s hungry?” he guessed.

Ji Eun gently rocked the baby in her arms while she fed her. She was starting to get the hang of the mother title. The husband on the other hand propped his chin in his palms as he stared at the scene while smiling widely. The wife was starting to blush and get uncomfortable at his stares.

“Yunnie, can you not stare?”

“What? I’m your husband, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before.”

That earned a smack from his wife as she hissed. “Not in front of the babies!” 


“Now, it’s time for the omma to eat!” Yunho spoke as he placed a tray of food given by the nurse in front of Ji Eun.

Both the twins were sleeping soundly in their crib after being well-fed just now. Ji Eun ate slowly while Yunho was ordering her to finish all the food.

“Where’s the baby bag we packed? I want to change them into the clothes that we bought later.” She mentioned while slowly munching on her food.

“It’s here. Finish your food first.”

Ji Eun held a spoonful of rice in front of Yunho’s mouth as he stared at her. “I know you haven’t eaten anything yet.”

As the couple were sharing their lovey-dovey moment, there was a knock on the door. Yoochun’s head peeked in as he smiled and entered the room. He bowed in greeting as the two men shared a friendly hug.

“Yoochun-sshi, you’re here…”

“Congrats you two. Boy and girl twins I heard.” He greeted while placing a basket of fruits at the bedside table.

“T-thank you, but w-what...” Ji Eun asked, still wondering how they got so close.

“We’re friends now Ji Eun-ah.” Yunho answered.

Yoochun nodded in agreement as he went to take a look at the twins. “They’re so cute. They look just like both of you.”

“Ah, this is for the twins.” He handed Ji Eun an envelope. She opened it to find a few tickets inside. “Free vouchers at my mall’s baby stores. You can use them to buy anything you need for the twins. Sorry, I don’t really know how to pick baby’s stuff.”

“That’s great! Thanks Yoochun-ah.”  Yunho thanked as she smiled at the two.

Yoochun spent an hour before he decided to leave. Before he could open the door, it opened by itself as a woman forced her way inside the room. Yoochun was pushed to the wall at the sudden force as the couple got a shock from the loud noise. Ji Eun gasped and Yunho widened his eyes when they saw someone they least expected to be there.

Park Soojin was staring at them with fire in her eyes while her hand was gripping onto something tightly. “You! You destroyed my life!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, pointing at Ji Eun.

Ji Eun pulled the babies crib closer to her in worry as Yunho stood protectively in front of his wife. “What are you doing here?!” he yelled at the uninvited guest.

“She destroyed my life! Do you think I’ll let her go that easily?!” Soojin barked, pulling out the knife that she has been holding in her hands.

“Y-Yunnie!” Ji Eun gasped as soon as she saw the sharp object.

Soojin came charging towards Yunho as they both struggled in a fight. Yunho tried to push her far away from his family while avoiding the sharp knife in her hands. She managed to push Yunho aside and he hit the wall, groaning in pain. She charged towards Ji Eun next, pointing the knife dangerously at her.

Ji Eun had tears in her eyes, protectively shielding her twins from harm. Before the knife could stab her, Yoochun stood in front of Soojin and received the attack instead. “NO!”

Ji Eun gasped in shock as Soojin widened her eyes at what she had done. Her hands were trembling in fear as she tried to escape from there.

Ji Eun yelled at the top of her lungs, calling for help. Before soojin could open the door, security arrived and captured her. Despite getting hurt himself, Yunho went to Yoochun’s side after seeing what happened.

“Yoochun-ah, kwenchana? Don’t worry we’ll get help quickly.”

The room that was peaceful and quiet just now turned chaos in a matter of minutes at the presence of Soojin. Nurses arrived seconds after and wheeled Yoochun into the operation theater. The sleeping twins woke up from the shock and was crying as Ji Eun tried to soothe them. She herself was horror-stricken at what happened as tears were still visible in her eyes.

“Are you and the babies alright?” Yunho asked as he wrapped his arms protectively around his family.

“They w-were a little bit shocked. H-how did she get here oppa?” Ji Eun asked worriedly as she herself was stuttering.

“Don’t worry, the police got her. She won’t be disturbing us any longer.”

“B-but Yoochun-sshi…”

TO BE CONTINUED...

There you go! another chapter and this time with the addition of cute twins <3 Hope you enjoy the chapter and leave some comments if you would. I guess this chapter will answer some of your questions^^*

Thanks for reading subscribing and commenting <3 Hopefully I can bring lost more great chapters after this!