Being Understanding and Misunderstandings

Something Called Love...

WARNING! this chapter might be a too long & boring XD sorry~ ENJOY!

Ji Eun woke up the next morning to be greeted with Yunho in a pink apron. He was smiling brightly at her while holding a spatula in one hand. After her sudden outburst yesterday, she fell asleep till next morning. She didn’t even realize Yunho went out for a meeting with Miyoung.

Yunho decided to apologise by making breakfast for his wife. He even planned to take her out that day. He wanted to make a beautiful memory before they go back to Seoul the next day.

“Morning baby, I made you breakfast in bed!” he greeted, showing her the tray of food he made.

Ji Eun just stared at him the whole time. Her husband never treated her this nicely, maybe he really meant what he said yesterday. She wasn’t the type to stay mad at someone for long. Maybe she should forgive him.

“Thanks oppa,” she replied with a small smile.

Yunho was watching her intently while she ate slowly. Ji Eun was starting to feel umcomfortable with his stares as she blushed.

“How’s the food baby? Is it delicious?” the husband asked, full of hope.

She just replied with a simple nod. She has to get used to be called ‘baby’ by her husband now. There was no use in stopping him from doing that. He just won’t listen.

“Go get yourself ready. I’m taking you somewhere special,” he said while taking the empty tray with him.

Ji Eun just nodded obediently and slipped off the bed. She was still feeling a little bit dizzy and fell on her knees. Yunho quickly helped her up to her feet.

“Are you okay baby? Can you walk?” he asked in concern.

She straightened herself, holding onto her husband for support, “That’s ok. I’ll manage oppa,” she nodded and walked slowly to the bathroom. 


Yunho brought her to the Teddy Bear Museum. He doesn’t know if she likes cute stuff, but that was the best place he could think of. Ji Eun was rather shocked and excited when she arrived. She had always wanted to go to the museum.

Ji Eun was enjoying her time at the museum. Unconsciously, she showed another side of her that is rare to see. The side of her that is carefree and lovable. She almost forgot that she was mad at him in the first place.

Yunho on the other hand had no interest in such things as teddy bears as he just casually walked behind his wife. But he was glad she enjoyed herself. He was pleased he made the right choice.

Suddenly, Yunho received a call as he excused himself, “Ji Eun-ah, I have to take this call,” his wife just smiled in return.

“Yoboseyo? Jung Yunho here,” he greeted.

Miyoung smiled, hearing his voice, “Oppa, I have a good news for you,”

“Good news?"

“Yup, our client decided to sign the contract today! Isn’t it great?” she clapped excitedly.

“That’s great but I didn’t bring the paperwork,”

“That’s fine oppa. I brought everything with me, including the contract,” she said. Yunho was relieved to hear that.

“So, I have to be there too?”

“Of course oppa, you’re the CEO remember?” she stated the obvious.

“But I’m with my wife right now,” Yunho reasoned.

“Just sign the paper and we can finish this quickly. It won’t take long,”

“I’ll see what I can do.” He ended the call.

Yunho glanced at Ji Eun. She looked so happy and was enjoying herself. He didn’t have the guts to leave her alone. Especially when she’s still mad at him. He braved himself to approach his wife about it.

“Oppa, look! The newlywed teddy looks so cute!” she pointed as Yunho smiled.

“Baby…” he held her hand gently. “I have to go for a while,”

She pouted hearing that, “Where to?”

“Back to the hotel. I have to sign an agreement with a client. It won’t take long, I promise,” he raised up his palm for a promise.

Ji Eun was reluctant to let him go. They were having their honeymoon, but he was still thinking about work. She really have to get used to having a workaholic CEO as a husband.

Aish, Jung Ji Eun! You have to be understanding, don’t be selfish!

After some thought, she replied, “Kwenchana. You can go,”

Yunho grinned widely hearing that, “Thanks baby. I promise it won’t take long,”

“Oppa, how about I’ll meet you back at the hotel?”

“Are you sure? Will you be fine alone?”

Ji Eun squeezed his hands gently for assurance, “Ne, I’ll be fine. You don’t have to worry,”

“Arasso, but call me if there’s trouble. You haven’t fully recover yet,” Yunho pecked her cheek before leaving in a hurry.

Ji Eun touched the spot where he kissed her and smiled shyly to herself. Maybe Yunho was right. Maybe he did change. His gestures and behaviour seemed to lead that way. She smiled in content. Maybe her husband is accepting this marriage.

I should give him a chance right? 


After she ended her tour around the museum, Ji Eun spotted a gift shop as she walked inside. Something caught her attention as she took it and examined it. Smiling to herself,  she bought it, planning to share it with her husband.

She bought a bears keychain that was hanging at the couples corner of the shop. It was a pair of phone accessories shaped like a teddy bear. She hung the female bear to her phone and kept the male bear for Yunho.

Though they didn’t cost much, it was the least she could buy with the amount of money she had. It may not be as costly as the necklace he gave her, but it’s her thought that counts. She planned to give it to Yunho and forgive him.

She accidentally bumped into someone on her way out of the museum, “I’m sorry miss,” the man apologised.

“That’s ok. I’m fine,” Ji Eun dusted off her shoulders as the man helped her up to her feet.

“Are you hurt? Injured?” the man asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine,” she assured and looked up to his face. “Hey, it’s you…”

“It’s you again! What a small world,” the man smiled to himself.

It was in fact the same man that saved her a few months ago and bumped into her at the airport. Ji Eun met him again in Jeju this time.

“Where are you going? Maybe I could send you there?” he asked.

Ji Eun shook her head, “That’s fine. I’ll wait for the bus,”

“It’s the least I could do for bumping into you,”

After a few pleas, Ji Eun agreed on his offer and stepped into his car. He was a stranger to her, but she felt like she could trust him. He looked like a rich guy with an expensive car similar to Yunho’s.

“My name’s Yoochun by the way. Park Yoochun,” he greeted and shook her hand while focusing on the road.

“I’m Lee- I mean, Jung Ji Eun.” She greeted back.

Yoochun smiled to her, “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He complimented. “So, what brings you here to Jeju? Vacation?”

“Similar. I’m on a honeymoon to be exact,” she told him while playing with her wedding ring.

Yoochun abruptly braked the car which caused the tires to screech on the road. Ji Eun was jerked forwards in shock at the sudden halt. He took a deep breath before going back to driving.

“Y-you’re… married?” he asked in disbelieve.

“Yes, it’s been six months and a few weeks to be exact,” she stated proudly.

“How old are you? You look young…”

“I’m turning 19 soon. I know, it’s an arranged marriage actually,”

He looked a bit disappointed with her answer, “Oh, I see. You look happy. How’s he?”

Ji Eun stared curiously at Yoochun before answering, “He’s kind, responsible and so sweet. Though he can be a jerk sometimes, I always put up with it. That’s what makes him special I guess,” she smiled dreamily while saying that.

“Good for you then. You seemed very understanding. Where’s he by the way?” Yoochun asked.

“Oppa is meeting a client at the hotel. I have to be understanding. He’s such a workaholic,”

“Still working on your honeymoon? He’s lucky then to have you,” he complimented as they pulled up at the hotel.

“Thank you so much Yoochun-sshi,” Ji Eun bowed and bid him goodbye.

“No problem, I hope we’ll meet again.” Yoochun waved before driving away.

“Oh great Park Yoochun, you almost took someone else’s property,” he sighed heavily in disappointment. Though he couldn’t forget every single encounter with Ji Eun.


Ji Eun happily skipped into the hotel while swinging the present for Yunho back and forth. She saw a familiar back of her husband and smiled, wanting to surprise him from the back. She approached him slowly and suddenly stopped when she saw who he’s with. It was Kang Miyoung.

What is she doing here? Why is she with oppa?

Ji Eun frowned at the sight of the unwanted guest. Unfortunately Miyoung noticed her presence and smirked to herself. It’s time for her to initiate the second plan.

“Oppa, how’s your marriage so far?” she suddenly asked him.

Yunho was taken aback by that question, “It’s fine. Why do you ask?”

“Nothing. I really can’t believe you’ll agree to an arranged marriage,” she shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s our parents choice. There’s nothing for me to do but agree,” Yunho simply replied.

Unkown to him, his wife was listening intently to their conversation. Miyoung smirked triumphantly, this was just what she wanted. She tried to trick Yunho to saying something bad about Ji Eun so that she could hear it.

“So you’re saying, you don’t want this marriage?” she tried to trap him with the question.

Yunho sighed, “In a way… yes,” Ji Eun’s heart shrunk at that word.

“How’s Ji Eun? From the looks of it, she’s not your type,” Miyoung commented. “And she’s way too young for you oppa,”

“I was shocked when I first met her. She is too young for me and she’s so naïve and innocent,” Yunho chuckled to himself.

Ji Eun swallowed hard the lump forming in while gripping Yunho’s gift tightly in her palms. She tried hard to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Miyoung glanced behind him to see Ji Eun biting her lips hard, “And you’re okay with that?”

“Sometimes it’s troublesome,” he said honestly.

Oppa thinks I’m troublesome?

Her heart hurt so much to hear that word coming from his mouth. And with that said, Ji Eun couldn’t hold in her tears anymore as she ran from there. She couldn’t bear to hear what else he got to say about her. Miyoung smirked in delight.

“But, that was before and I don’t regret it. I’m not perfect, nobody is. I’ve beginning to accept her for who she is. She has her good side too,” Yunho suddenly said.

Miyoung frowned hearing that statement, “Good side?”

Yunho nodded. He meant everything he said. Miyoung was starting to get irritated hearing compliments about his wife coming nonstop. This wasn’t what she expected to hear from him.

“Although she comes from a rich family, she never acted like one. And you can never guess how understanding and forgiving she can be,” Yunho smiled to himself.

“She is naïve and innocent, but that makes her too cute for her own good. Although she’s young, Ji Eun’s a really good cook,” he continued praising his wife.

“And what I like the most about her is, she treats me for who I am. I’ve beginning to realize how important she is to me, my baby Ji Eun…” he said dreamily and proudly.

Miyoung furrowed her eyebrows, “Baby?”

“Yeah, that’s what I call her. Suits her right?” he asked.

Miyoung just shrugged her shoulders. Inside, she felt like strangling Ji Eun to death. She has never heard compliments like that coming from Yunho’s mouth about a girl before.

You like her so much huh? Just wait Jung Yunho I’m going to make you regret you ever liked Ji Eun. Lee Ji Eun wait for me!

so~ how's the long chapter?


 

i hope you guys will enjoy it and comment! ^^*

thanx for reading & subscribing! i've reached 38 subscribers & 5000++ views today XD so happy~! thank you~ & for those who commented! You guys made my day! this long chapter is a present for you~

so i revealed a new character here! & you guys get a clue of Miyoung's evil plan. JiEun was starting for forgive Yunho but now something unexpected happen ><" & poor hubby Yunho is oblivious of everything...

don't hate me for this chapter XP updated!