Wake-Up Call and Bad Intentions

Something Called Love...

Being the perfect housewife, Ji Eun woke up earlier than her husband as she got ready for the day. Yunho was still dozing off, too tired from the workload in his office last night. His wife was being very understanding to let him sleep in, but he was already late for another day at work.

Ji Eun approached the sleeping figure of her husband slowly. Yunho was sleeping on his stomach with his head turned to his right side. She reached over to pat him on the shoulder, but then she remembered what happened the first time she did that.

[Flashback]

“Oppa, wake up. Do you have work today?” Ji Eun gently shook him, not wanting to startle him.

“Uhh… 5 more minutes,” Yunho mumbled, burying his face in the pillow.

“Yah, Jung Yunho. Don’t you have work today? Wake up~” Ji Eun whined as she poked her spouse continuously.

Yunho squirmed, feeling annoyed at her disturbance. He grabbed her wrist and pulled Ji Eun towards the bed as he got ontop of her. “Here’s a rule for you. Don’t disturb me when I’m asleep. Get it?” he stated firmly.

“B-but I was just w-waking you up for w-work…” Ji Eun reasoned, suppressing the urge to scream loudly.

“One more thing, I don’t like to be poked.” Yunho said coldly.

[End]

Ji Eun swallowed hard remembering what happened. An angry Yunho is very scary and she couldn’t bear to see that again. Definitely not when they were already in good terms now, she didn’t want to ruin this.

But she had no choice, she have to wake him up or he’ll be late for work. The fact that Yunho was sleeping with no shirt on was disturbing her too. Ji Eun took a deep breath, before sitting on the bed beside her spouse.

“O-oppa, wake up… it’s morning already,” she gently shook him, not wanting to frighten him.

Yunho groaned and buried his face in the pillow, “Uhh… 5 more minutes,”

“But you’ll be late for work, please wake up,” she spoke softly while patting his bare shoulder.

“I’m tired… can I skip today?” he mumbled, still half asleep.

Ji Eun pouted, it’ll be hard to wake up her stubborn and lazy husband. She decided to use a different stratergy.

“Oppa~ wakey wakey…” she cooed in the cutest voice she could muster.

Yunho smirked in the pillow, he loved the aegyo she was showing. But he already guessed her stratergy and tried to play along with her, “Baby… please… gimme 5 more minutes,”

His wife frowned. Aegyo didn’t seem to work. Maybe I’ll try… “Yunnie… please wake up~” she whispered near his ear.

Yunho felt shivers down his spine, he never heard that tone of voice before from Ji Eun. Her voice was low and husky, somehow… y? And what did she call him again… Yunnie? His eyes instantly shot open in shock.

Ji Eun smiled in relief, looks like the stratergy worked, “Ah, you’re awake now oppa. Hurry up and get ready. I’ll be downstairs preparing breakfast,” she said, returning back to her cute self in a split second.

Yunho clumsily got off the bed, still shock of what happened and fully awake now. “Baby, wait!” he called out and grabbed her wrist.

Ji Eun was pulled back and into her husband’s embrace a second later as she stared up at him in confusion, “What is it oppa? I need to prepare breakfast…” she whined.

“Call me that again,” he requested while holding tightly onto her waist, not letting her escape.

She had a puzzled look on her face, “Huh? Call you w-what?” she asked.

“When you try to wake me up. Call me that again,” he pleaded.

Ji Eun thought for a while, “Uhm… Y-Yunnie?” she guessed.

Yunho smiled in content, “That’s the one! I love that nickname,”

“That’s not a nickname, I just said that to wake you up,” Ji Eun reasoned, trying to pry off his embrace.

Yunho held her tighter and leaned his forehead against hers, “But baby… I never knew you could sound so… y,” he whispered.

She felt herself blushing at that statement. She went redder when she realised her hands were on his bare chest, his skin burning under her fingers. Ji Eun gasped and pulled her hands away.

“It’s s-so hard to w-wake you up…” she stuttered.

“I’d wake up easier if my wife is sleeping beside me,” he pouted.

Ji Eun sighed heavily. She felt guilty when he said that. Honestly, it’s been three days since the day they confessed. Though they are in good terms now, they were still sleeping separately. She told him she wasn’t ready yet, even though they were just sleeping.

“M-mianhe oppa, I didn’t meant to upset you b-but…”

“But what? Ji Eun-ah, I promise I won’t do anything. Trust me,” Yunho gently caressed her cheeks for assurance.

“Oppa, I have to be honest with you. You’re the first guy I’ve ever been close with,” she confessed. “Mom controlled me. I never had any guy friends before, let alone a boyfriend. Y-you’re my first,”

Yunho listened to her story with a heavy heart. He didn’t know how much his wife suffered with her mother. His request would just shock her and make her feel uncomfortable. He never wanted to make her feel uneasy with him. He made a mental note to himself to investigate more about his wife. He needs to get to know her much better.

“It feels… awkward. Mianhe oppa, but I truly didn’t mean to disappoint you. I’m really-” she was cut off when Yunho placed a finger on her lips.

“I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m asking too much from you. Don’t worry baby, take your time. I can wait for you for as long as you want,” he smiled understandingly and kissed the tip of her nose gently.

“So, I guess that means I’m your first kiss too huh?” he guessed as she nodded shyly. That explains why you never kiss me back…

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m glad that I’m your first. Don’t rush, just take your time. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable Ji Eun-ah,” Yunho her hair lovingly, showing just how compassionate he can be.

Ji Eun was touched at how understanding he can be. She was glad he was willing to wait for her. “Thank you oppa,” she hugged him.

“I thought you didn’t like me shirtless, why are you hugging me now?” Yunho teased playfully.

She widened her eyes and quickly pulled away after the realization, “I w-was thanking y-you! B-besides, I won’t sleep beside you if you keep sleeping with no shirt on!” she reasoned while pouting.

“Your y voice just now is enticing, but I like my baby’s cuteness better,” Yunho kept on making fun of her.

Ji Eun pushed him away from her, a blush was clear on her cheeks. “J-just shower oppa! Your smelly! I need to prepare breakfast!” she made a face and hurried outside before he could say another word.

"Tch, so cute and innocent," Yunho smirked to himself before heading to the bathroom.


Passing by the secretary’s table arrogantly, Kang Miyoung just strutted into Jung Yunho’s office without even bothering to inform her arrival to his secretary. She barged right into his office without even knocking.

Yunho who was busy on his computer sighed heavily. He knew who entered his office, only Miyoung never care to knock. “Miyoung-sshi how many times do I have to tell you to knock my door if you want to enter?”

“Aish, nevermind. I’m already inside anyways. What’s the use? You already knew it’s me.” Miyoung just shrugged.

“Because you’re the one who never knock on my door,” Yunho replied sarcastically.

“Well, it’s easier for you to know then.”

Yunho rolled his eyes. He never enjoy having her around to be honest, “Why are you here?” he asked.

“Oppa, let’s go for dinner.” She asked, giving her sweetest smile to him. Yunho raised an eyebrow, she looked constipated rather than pretty.

“I can’t. My wife is waiting for me at home every night.” He reasoned and smiled to himself at the last sentence while emphasizing the word ‘every night’.

Miyoung had to surpress the urge to strangle him when she saw that smile, “I meant a dinner with you, your wife and me. All three of us,”

“What are you up to this time?” Yunho asked curiously. He was doubting her.

“Nothing. I just wanted to apologise. I heard your honeymoon didn’t go as planned because of my appearance.” She explained, trying to sound as casual as possible when inside, she wanted to laugh her heart out.

“I’ve already settled it with Ji Eun. No need to apologise.” He replied, shifting his gaze back to his computer.

“Aw, come on oppa. I think I have to apologise personally to Ji Eun. Besides, I could get to know her better. Right?” she pleaded with all that she got. Trying to sound very sorry and sincere.

Yunho sighed heavily. “When is it?” he asked.

Miyoung grinned widely hearing that, “Tomorrow night. I’ll send you the restaurant name later.”

“I’ll… see what I can do.” He replied. 

Yunho was thinking that it’s the right time to show Miyoung how happy he is with Ji Eun and so that she would leave him alone. He knew since long ago that she was interested in him. In fact, almost the whole Jung Corp. building knows about that. Except for the big boss, Jung Hyundong.

“Well, I can’t wait for it!” she clapped her hands excitedly, hiding the evil smirk on her lips. I really couldn’t wait for it…


omo~! what is Miyoung up to? wait for it...

here's another update! hope you'll like this one as much as you guys like my other chapters! thank you so much for all the comments you gave me^^* i really love reading every single one of them <3

note: i have a class on thursday, so probably no update on that day ><" sorry~