Chapter 84

Something Called Love...

Kim Jaejoong approached his brother-in-law after he knew that he already woke up from his ‘unconscious’ state. He made sure that Ji Eun wasn’t around at that time. He had already sent he back home to change and get a couple of clothes for Yunho accompanied by Junsu.

Yunho knew that there was no point acting in front of Jaejoong, the elder man seemed like he already knew of this scheme. He only sat on the bed in silence, waiting for his best friend to speak. Jaejoong was crossing both his arms in front of him with a deathly glare.

“I hope you’re not keeping this up longer that it’s supposed to be.” Jaejoong started.

“No, of course not. Besides, she already forgave me.” Yunho nodded approvingly.

“You should be thankful that nothing bad happens to her and please, tell her the truth.” He reminded. “She needs to know about this.”

“I… I will try.” He was hesitant about that matter.

Yunho wasn’t given much time to think about how to explain to his wife when she suddenly appeared through the door. She was wearing a happy and contented smile on her face, one that he missed seeing the most. She stared at the two men in front of her who looked tensed and walked slowly towards her husband. Yunho just gave her a smile and gestured her to come closer.

“Oppa, is something wrong?” Ji Eun asked her brother while curiously staring at her husband.

“Yunho has something important to tell you Ji Eun-ah.” Jaejoong smiled at her while giving a signal to her husband.

“W-wae? Is Yunnie sick again?” she turned to her husband worriedly, placing her palms on his forehead.

Yunho took her hands and gently held them in his. He stared into her eyes, she could sense guilt from him. “I’m sorry Ji Eun-ah…”

“Oppa, I already told you that-”

“No, this is about my accident. I-I’m not really involved in a bad accident. It was only a minor one, I was only hit by a bicycle.” Yunho finally told her the truth.

Ji Eun stared up at her husband in shock. She only blinked a few times, trying to comprehend the situation.  “I… I had to lie to you to get you talking again. Part of this was Junsu’s idea. I’m sorry baby.” Yunho looked down in guilt.

Ji Eun exchanged glances with her brother and shifted her attention to her husband. She sighed heavily before giving a reply. “I already knew that this was a lie.” She simply said.

Her words made Yunho and Jaejoong stared up at her with wide eyes. The husband couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Y-You did? B-but…”

“I’m not all that innocent you know. I knew you were the one who placed me on the bed last night. And you exaggerated a little with your acting this morning when you woke up.” Ji Eun stated her careful observations.

“Y-You k-knew? Then… are you mad at me?”

The wife softly shook her head and smiled assuringly at him. “I’m pretty tired of getting mad at you, so I’m gonna let this one slip. Besides, you wouldn’t do all of this if you didn’t really love me right?” she asked.

Yunho was suddenly tongue tied while Jaejoong had one of his eyebrows raised at his sister’s strange actions and response. Seeing everyone was still stunned, Ji Eun approached her husband and carefully wrapped her arms around him while leaning her head against his chest. He gladly returned the hug, not really sure of what to do.

“I’ve even confirmed with the doctor and he told me the truth. Thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for always loving me. This proves that you really do love me.”

“T-Thank you so much Ji Eun-ah. I’m sorry, I promise I won’t do that again.” He apologized once again as he hugged her tighter. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too Yunnie.” She confessed back in return. “You still have to rest. The doctor said that you can go home when your foot is fully healed.”

They both glanced at his still bandaged foot. “I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” Yunho kissed her forehead gently.


“Ahh, I miss home.” Ji Eun took a deep breath of the homey scent their home gave off. She was glad that it’s still in a good condition although she had left her husband alone with it.

“I miss you at home.” Yunho wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled down at her. “Baby, I have something to show you.” Yunho pulled his wife to follow him once they’ve arrived home.

“Where to oppa?” she asked curiously, letting him drag her towards the said direction. Despite the still bandaged ankle, Yunho was still able to fasten his pace towards the door.

“Open it.” He simply said while handing her a key.

Ji Eun took the key and slot it in the keyhole, feeling very excited of whatever were on the other side of the door. Once the door opened, her jaw dropped as she took small steps into the room. She was amazed and shocked to see the room.

“This is our babies’ room. Do you like it?” the husband announced proudly.

“Yunnie… this is… wonderful!” Ji Eun exclaimed happily, taking a look at every single decorations and designs in the room. “I love it.”

Yunho smiled widely, wrapping his wife in his embrace from behind. “Now that the room is ready, we just need two cute twin babies to complete this scene.” He kissed her cheek while rubbing softly on her stomach.

“I can’t wait either.” Ji Eun nodded while smiling brightly. “We should think of a suitable name for them.”


Yunho was looking around the house for his wife. After dinner that night, she immediately left when he told her that he will clean up the table. He went nervous all over again when he couldn’t find her anywhere. Memories of the day when she left him came back to him as he called out loudly for her, searching through every door.

“Yunnie, I’m here.” Ji Eun’s soft voice answered. He followed the sound and found her in their babies room.

“Baby, you scared me. I thought you left again.” Yunho immediately went up to hug her tightly in his embrace.

Ji Eun chuckled at him as he gave a peck on her cheek. “What are you doing here?”

Clothes, blankets and some baby products were laid on the table in front of them. Some of her belogings were also there. Ji Eun was packing them up in a small bag beside them. She smiled up at him while folding a baby blue blanket and neatly placing it inside the bag.

“I don’t know if you remember oppa, but my due is just around the corner. I’m getting prepared in case it happens so suddenly.” She replied.

Yunho widened his eyes in shock. “R-really? I… I guess I forgot the countdown eh?” he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

“That’s why I’m preparing. Who knows you might panic and everything will went out of control.” She just smiled and shook her head at him.

“I’ll be prepared too!” he claimed, nodding his head a few times.

“Yunnie, I’m excited… but at the same time I’m also nervous.” Ji Eun suddenly stopped packing and turned to face her husband worriedly.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll always be beside you. You’ve been a strong mother throughout this pregnancy, I’m sure you’ll do great.” He kissed her hair and rubbed her back to comfort her.

“so, anything you want me to help with?” he asked excitedly, trying to cheer up the atmosphere.

“Can you get the baby mittens I knitted in our bedroom? I want to bring that too.” Ji Eun ordered as he gave a ‘yes ma’am!’ and went to find the things.

Ji Eun suddenly let out a small yelp as she felt a slight pain in her lower abdomen. She carefully sat down and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She caress her stomach softly until the pain was gone while mumbling to herself.

“I g-guess it’s a false alarm, I shouldn’t let Yunnie worry about this.”

TO BE CONTINUED

updated! i am so sorry for the late update. after the exam, my mom has been treating me like a robot, telling me to do this and that. she can't see me stay put at all. and also, my internet connection has been experiencing a few problem by turning on and off frequently by itself, it's annoying really.

nevertheless, enjoy this chapter! sorry if it's too short. will try better next time. enjoy reading and thanks for all the wonderful comments.

btw, I would like to ask another favour from you to chek my Yunho Oneshot Collection if you have time and do comment! i've put up a new short story there. Thanks^^*