chapter 92

Something Called Love...

 


“Hurry back Ji Eun-ah! I’ll need you…” Yunho bid his wife goodbye with a pout on his face.

 

“You’ll be fine Yunnie.” Ji Eun kissed him and the twins goodbye before leaving. “Behave sweeties.” She reminded Jiyool and Jiho who were busy playing with their spoons.

 

“Call me if there’s a problem oppa.” The mother reminded her husband. “And don’t forget the list I made!”

 

Closing the door behind him, Yunho stood in front of the babies who were staring questioningly at him. He agreed with his wife that this was an opportunity for him to get closer to the twins.

 

Turning his frown to a smile, the father walked to pick up the twins in his arms. “Looks like it’s just you two and appa today. Let’s take a bath!”

 

Giving bath to both Jiho and Jiyool at the same time didn’t seem like a good idea for Yunho since it’s his first time on the job. So, he decided to give bath to the oldest Jiho first. He remembered Ji Eun’s reminder on Jiho getting impatient if he is left alone for too long

 

Placing Jiyool in her crib and handing a soft toy for her to play with, the young father sets out to prepare a warm bath for the baby boy. Jiho clapped and jumped excitedly on Yunho upon seeing his father setting up his small bathtub.

 

“Your omma reminded me that you love to play in the water. Aren’t you?” Yunho could just chuckl while pinching the little boy’s nose.

 

After 15 minutes of squealing, screeching and water splashing, Yunho succeeded in giving a bath to playful Jiho. The little boy on the other hand succeeded in soaking his father with foams and bubbles. Yunho came out of the bathroom holding Jiho in his arms looking like santa claus.

 

The funny look their appa has, erupted laughters from the twins. Jiyool was chuckling cutely, her hands reaching out to her father as she tried calling out for him. "Looks like I have to take a bath again..." Yunho sighed, wiping the foams from his chin.

 

After finished giving bath to both twins, Yunho faced another challenge of dressing them up for this Appa-twins bonding mission. He was now figuring out which side of the diaper should be placed at the front.

 

“Should the cartoon picture be at the front or back?” he wondered to himself, scratching his non-itchy head. “What do you think buddy?”

 

“Aaah~!” Jiho answered while trying to put his foot in his mouth.

 

“Say Ap-pa. Appa!” he taught the baby boy to call him.

 

“Bababaa~aAh!” Jiho tried to reply eagerly.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll get there son.” He smiled warmly and kissed the boy’s forehead.

 

After contemplating with himself for a good fifteen minutes, he finally got the diaper job done. "This dress will look cute on Bambi Jiyool!"

 

"Ooh I have this t-shirt too! Now we really look like father and son!"

 

The father dressed Jiyool in a pretty lavender dress with matching hair bow while JiHo looked exactly like his father with their matching blue striped collared t-shirts. "Now let's go on a trip to appa's workplace!"

 

 


 

Ji Eun had he phone close to her at all times, in case there is a sudden call from her husband. She trusted Yunho in doing a good job of taking care of the babies, but she was still concerned since it's the first time she left the twins alone with him. She even checked her phone every half an hour to see if there's any text or miscalls from her husband.

 

Ayumi noticed Ji Eun fidgeting as she peeked at her phone. "Don't worry Ji Eun-ah, Yunho will survive."

 

"He's the mighty CEO of Jung Corp. Empire after all." Changmin commented, chuckling at his own remark. "We've got more important things in hand. I want this surprise to be perfect!"

 

"We got all the decorations needed. Where's the venue?" Ayumi asked.

 

"Well... That's the tiny problem..." The tall man sheepishly admitted.

 

"You haven't booked any place yet?!" his cousin shrieked. "How are we going to find the perfect place in such a short time!"

 

"Relax, I think I can make a call to Yoochun-sshi. Maybe he can help us." Ji Eun tried to calm the situation.

 

"Y-Yoochun?" Ayumi stuttered slightly to herself. She began to regret asking the question.

 

After talking on the phone for ten minutes, Yoochun willingly agreed to help book one of the restaurants in his mall for free. They decided to head there to set up the decorations. Ayumi's feet were glued to the ground, she softly shook her head and pouted. Changmin smirked, knowing why she acted that way. He grabbed her hands and forcefully dragged her with them.

 

 


 

“Emergency Ji Eun-ah!!” Yunho yelped into the phone once his wife answered.

 

The young mother widened her eyes as her heart started beating faster. “What’s wrong oppa? Are the twins alright?”

 

“Well, in your schedule it’s time for them to drink their milk but…”

 

“But…?”

 

“How am I supposed to give them milk? I tried looking for any powdered milk but there we’re none. Besides, I don’t even know how to make them. You don’t expect me too…”

 

Light chuckles were head from the other line as Ji Eun shook her head at her silly husband. “Don’t be silly Yunnie. I’ve prepared their milk in a few bottles. You can find them in the freezer section of the fridge.”

 

“Oh, thank goodness!” the father sighed in relief as he pulled out few baby bottles from the freezer. “Now what do I do? Put them in the microwave?”

 

“Place the bottles in a bowl of hot water to melt them. Make sure to check the temperature with the back of your hand before giving them to the twins. They both like their milk to be warm.” Ji Eun instructed calmly to her husband.

 

“Arasso. Thanks baby, you’re a life-saver! Are you still not done? We miss you already.” He sighed.

 

“We’re currently doing the decorations. There’s still a lot to do. You’ve been doing fine so far oppa.” She complimented.

 

“It’s just been a few hours and you don’t know what I have gone through to reach this stage. Jiho is so hyper!” Yunho pouted on the other line.

 

“You’ll survive the whole day Yunnie. Don’t worry.”

 

“Ok. Bye, love you.”

 

“Love you too.”

 

Ji Eun turned around when someone tapped her shoulder. “Is that Yunho hyung? What happened?” Changmin asked.

 

“No big deal. He’s just freaking out over the twins milk. Are you done?” she answered.

 

“Just a few more things to do. but we actually have an important situation in hand.” He smirked, pointing to Ayumi who was sitting miles apart from Yoochun at the dining table.

 

“I actually remembered Ayumi mentioning that Yoochun was cute the first time we met him.”

 

“They’ve met before?! This is hot news! This means plan!” Changmin dragged Ji Eun to sit with him, leaving the awkward couple by themselves.

 

 


 

“Milk,”

 

“Check,”

 

“Diapers,”

 

“Check,”

 

“Extra clothes,”

 

“Check,”

 

“Napkins,”

 

“Check,” Junsu mumbled tiredly before he had had enough. “Hyung we’ve double checked everything already!” he whined.

 

“Yes Yunho-ah, I have a meeting in half an hour. Can we get going now?” Jaejoong checked his watch impatiently.

 

“Ok, let’s go.” Yunho nodded, buckling up the babies to their car seats firmly.

 

Jiho was dangling his feet in excitement while staring out the window, full of curiosity. Jiyool held her stuffed toy tightly in one hand while trying to reach out for her father with the other hand. Yunho just smiled at her cuteness and placed his hand on Jiyool while patting her lightly.

 

“Jiyool’s afraid of car rides?” Junsu asked from the front passenger seat.

 

“Not really, but she mostly sleeps in car rides. Maybe because her omma is not here.”

 

 ***

 

“Aigoo~ they’re so adorable!” the staffs in Jung Corp. were gushing over Jiyool and Jiho’s cuteness.

 

Yunho was strolling by some of the departments in his building while pushing the twin’s stroller. The twins were showered with praises from the staffs, some of them even gave out presents to the babies. A proud smile was clearly seen on his face while receiving congratulations from his staffs.

 

“So, you just brought Jiyool and Jiho to the office to show them to your staffs?” Junsu asked as he tried to catch up with the CEO.

 

“Not exactly. Just thought of bringing the twins out of the house for a bit.”

 

“You could try the park or the playground. That’s a much better environment for kids.” The younger male suggested.

 

After a good hour of mingling with the staffs, the twins were showing signs of sleepiness and hunger. Jiho’s head was swaying from side to side as he tried to stay awake. Jiyool on the other hand tried to get the attention of her appa who was busy talking. She started to frown when ignored and her eyes were getting watery.

 

“Bababaa… appa…” she mumbled on the verge of tears.

 

“Mr. Jung, Jiyool just called you appa!” Yunho secretary exclaimed, finally getting his attention.

 

“Abba… appa…” the baby girl mumbled again.

 

Yunho turned at the small voice of her first word to see his beloved daughter on the verge of tears with her hands reaching out to him. He quickly picked her up and rocked her in his arms while caressing her back gently.

 

“There, there sweetie. Appa’s here.” He kissed her head with a small smile. “Aww~ my little girl just called me appa.”

 

Very sorry for not updating for quite some time. I'll try my best to finish this story with better chapters in the future. Do hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. 

And many thanks to those who are patiently waiting for the update.