Love, Baby, Trust

Something Called Love...

Yunho woke up the next morning embracing his wife tightly in his arms. He didn’t move and just kept staring at her serene expression. He traced his left index finger from her forehead down to the tip of her nose before gently caressing her cheek. The sleeping Ji Eun nestled her cheek in his warm palm as he smiled.

Yunho kissed her forehead as he continued caressing her cheek. He smiled to himself as he reminisced what happened last night. They finally made a huge change to their married life. He felt as if his life was complete at the moment.

The sleeping princess slowly woke up from his warm touch, fluttering her eyes open and staring at her husband’s smiling face. “Morning…” he greeted.

“Morning oppa…” she replied, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Ji Eun nuzzled her face in his chest when she came in contact with his bare skin. Then she realized they were both wearing nothing except the comforter that was covering their bodies. She gasped as she scooted a little further from him and pulled the covers close to her.

Yunho chuckled, before pulling her back in his embrace. “No need to be shy baby… I’ve seen everything last night,” he whispered in her ear.

Ji Eun pouted as she stuck out her tongue at him. “Meanie oppa…”

“Cutie wifey…” Yunho replied with his eyes closed, planning to go back to sleep.

Heat started to creep up the wife’s cheeks as she reminisced what happened last night. She couldn’t believe it, but she finally gave in to him. Ji Eun knew she made the right decision, he has been very understanding and patient all this while. It’s only fair for her to do that.

“So, that was my birthday present too?” Yunho guessed as he pulled her even closer with his eyes still closed.

Their skin made a slight contact, but it was pushed away by Ji Eun’s palms in between both of them. Yunho’s lips curved slightly upwards, feeling her warm palms on his chest. He stopped pulling her closer, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

“Answer me…” he opened his eyes and gazed into hers. Ji Eun shyly nodded. “Thanks again baby…”

Ji Eun let out a sigh of relief. She was worried about her decision last night, she was afraid that she might disappoint him. But she was glad and happy to hear words of thanks coming from him. Yunho went back to closing his eyes.

“Oppa…” Ji Eun mumbled, trying to check if he was asleep.

“Yes baby…”

“About the… 25 kids…” Ji Eun doodled on his bare chest with her fingers. “Can you consider it?” the young wife asked nervously.

There she goes again… Yunho thought to himself. He bit his lip, feeling her delicate fingers brushed teasingly yet innocently on his bare skin. His innocent wife finally figured out a part of his weakness and was using it against him. He felt his muscles tensed from the touch.

Yunho opened his eyes and stared at her, slightly puzzled. “Why? What’s wrong?” he groaned, pulling her hands away from him.

“It unreasonable… don’t you think it’s too much to handle?” she pouted, sending him her puppy eyes. “Besides… it’s not easy giving birth…” she added.

Instead of agreeing, the husband chuckled. He earned a smack on his chest by Ji Eun. She frowned. “Meanie Yunnie! How can you be so inconsiderate?!” she whined, pulling herself away from him.

“Yunnie… call me that again…” the husband requested while burying his face in her hair.

“No!” Ji Eun refused, turning around so that her back was facing him. She was blushing when she realized that she called out his favourite nickname.

Yunho was seriously sleepy, but he decided to play along with her. He traced a line down her spine and circled his arms around her waist. His wife gasped when his strong arms pulled her closer, bumping to his warm toned chest.

He gave soft kisses to her shoulder and breath in her sweet scent. “Arasso, I’ll consider it… but call me that again,” he requested, whispering into her ear.

“Yunnie…” Ji Eun finally gave in. “Yunnie oppa?”

Ji Eun waited for a reply, but after a few seconds, she found Yunho sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly open. “Aish, such a sleepyhead…”

Seeing how tired her husband looked, Ji Eun decided to get off bed and prepare her usual morning routine. She gasped when she found out that it was already way past their breakfast time. She tried to get away, but was locked in Yunho’s secure embrace.

“Where are you going?” he whined, eyes still tightly closed.

“Oppa, let go… it’s late already…”

“I’m not going to work baby…” he whined.

“But I really have to go and get ready oppa…”

“Fine, kiss me good morning first…” he mumbled sleepily.

Ji Eun pecked his lips and left. She accidentally brushed her fingers softly on his stomach, sending her husband at his edge. Before she could even get off the bed, Yunho pulled her back and hovered ontop of her.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you not to touch your husband like that after the night you made love?” he groaned, taking in a deep breath.

“Opps… mianhe…” she chuckled nervously while fluttering her eyes cutely, hoping for an escape.

“You think I’ll let you go that easily?” he smirked teasingly.

"Uh oh..."

Ji Eun bit her lip, she knew where he was going. She’d expected that he wouldn’t let her go easily. He attacked her lips as she responded, kissing him back just as passionately. Her hands were running up and down his toned chest, earning a groan from him.

“Baby… you’re so cute…” he whispered, blowing hot air into her ear. “and y at the same time…”

“You don’t like that?” she asked, tilting her head to the side cutely.

“No… I love that. I love you Jung Ji Eun…” Yunho mumbled those beautiful words before kissing her once again. And they made love again for the second time that morning.


Meanwhile, at an airport somewhere in Japan, a woman was getting ready to board her plane to Seoul. She was wearing a pair of huge sunglasses and a long brown trench coat. People a round her was eying her suspiciously while whispering to themselves, as she looked like someone familiar to them.

“Soojin-ah, hurry up!” a taller man called out, pulling her and protectively shielding her from people’s view.

“Omo, I’m right! It’s Park Soojin!” a girl squealed.

By then, people were crowding closer to her, making a huge circle around the woman. There were squeals of delight as people recognized her and then the flashes of camera phones and digital cameras were going off.

“I’m sorry! Please give way!” the man who was her manager yelled and pulled her inside the boarding waiting area.

Once they were safe from the crowd of fans, the woman grumbled while flipping her hair in exasperation. “Oppa, you told me no one knew I’m flying today?!”

“Yes, no one knew. But what do you expect? You’re Japan’s top model, of course they recognized you!” the manager defended, pointing to a poster of her inside the airport.

“Well, at least it’s not too stuffy when we get to Seoul,” she, known as Park Soojin sighed heavily.

When Seoul was mentioned, she immediately fished out her phone. She stared at the date on the phone screen. “Yesterday was Yun’s birthday…” she mumbled to herself.

It’s funny how thay have been separated for almost three years, but she still remember the details about him. Memories of them together were still planted in her mind, even hurtful and sad memories. She reminisced the day they met again after not seeing each other for three years.

“I didn’t realize how much I missed you…” she chuckled sarcastically to herself. “Maybe I should get him something for his birthday.”


Ji Eun woke up a few hours later to find an empty space beside her. Her husband was nowhere to be found in the room. She looked for him in the bathroom but it was unoccupied. She was still half asleep as she went out of their bedroom while dragging the huge teddy bear Yunho gave for her birthday.

When she entered the living room, a delicious smell welcomed her. Ji Eun went to the kitchen to find her most favourite place in the house full of mess. Then she saw the back of her husband who was standing by the stove, cooking something.

“Oppa~ what happened to my kitchen?” she asked, stressing the word ‘my’.

Yunho turned around and saw his wife’s shocked expression as he chuckled nervously. “I’m making… breakfast?”

“But it’s in a total mess!” Ji Eun exclaimed, sighing as she took a seat.

Her husband saw the devastated expression on his wife’s face when she saw her beloved kitchen turned upside down by him. She was pouting while hugging tightly to the huge teddy bear he gave. Instead of comforting her, Yunho chuckled at her cuteness. She looked like a little girl waiting for her mother to feed her.

“We’ll clean this up later. Have your breakfast first,” he placed a perfectly made omelette and two slices of toast in front of her.

Ji Eun was still pouting as she refused to move. In the end, Yunho fed her breakfast until everything is finished. “Is it delicious?” he asked.

The wife her lips, feeling quite satisfied with meal. She nodded like a child as he smiled in relief. “But it’s way past breakfast time,” she pointed to the clock.

“Well, it’s brunch then,” Yunho concluded, peeking at the time. He tried to release Ji Eun’s grip from the teddy when she refused. “Help me clean up,”

“No,” she simply stated, making a face at him. “You messed up my kitchen, so you have to clean it up by yourself,” she ordered.

“Yah, you love your kitchen more than my cooking?” Yunho stared incredulously at her.

Ji Eun giggled as she walked closer to him, still hugging the teddy tightly. “I love your cooking oppa, but next time, make sure you keep the kitchen tidy,”

The defeated Yunho had to clean up the messy kitchen all by himself. Ji Eun was supervising his work, ordering him to do this and that. When he finished, he slumped himself on a chair, face rested on the kitchen table. After cheking his work, Ji Eun nodded in approval.

Yunho pulled her waist and made her sit on his lap. “Can I get my reward now?” he asked.

“We didn’t agree on any reward…” Ji Eun stared curiously at him.

“Shouldn’t I get a reward after cleaning up your beloved kitchen?” Yunho pleaded with puppy eyes.

He released the teddy from Ji Eun’s grip and pecked her cheek lightly. He loved how she would still blush even when he kissed her a thousand times already. When Yunho was aiming for her lips, his wife jumped from his lap and picked the soft toy from the floor.

“Poor Yunnie…” she mumbled.

Yunho knew she was playing with him, but he couldn’t help but to feel a slight jealousy towards the teddy. “Baby… I’m your one and only Yunnie…” he whined.

Ji Eun chuckled, seeing her jealous husband. “Your not jealous of a teddy bear aren’t you?” she kept on playing with him.

Yunho ignored her question when he saw what she was wearing. “Baby, why are you wearing my shirt?” he mumbled in her ear and circled her waist from behind.

Ji Eun leaned her body against him as he rocked both of them from side to side. “Mian… I couldn’t find my clothes. Where did you throw them last night?” she asked.

A smirk curved up his lips as Yunho brushed their cheeks together. “Kwenchana. It makes you look ier,” he complimented.

Ji Eun blushed at the compliment. She didn’t wear his clothes one purpose, she’s just too lazy to find a new one. When she turned her head to look up in his face, Yunho captured her lips in his. She was locked in his intoxicating kiss as he lifted her up bridal style and headed to their bedroom. She circled her arms around his neck for support.

“You’ve been playing around with me too much today…” He placed her gently on the bed.

“Huh?” she stared at him who was hovering above her in curiosity.

“Here’s your punishment!” Yunho exclaimed, tickling his wife continuosly.

Ji Eun laughed and squirmed when he tickled her funny bone. Her husband knew where her funny bone was because he used to tickle her last time. “Haha! Oppa~ a-arasso! M-mainhe…” she pleaded in between her laughs.

Yunho finally stopped as he stared at his wife. She was pouting while mumbling ‘meanie’ under her breath. He just smiled and kissed her pouty lips. It was like an automatic reaction to Ji Eun as she slowly kissed him back. He hugged her figure tightly in his arms as they continued locking their lips. Ji Eun gasped and pulled away when she felt out of breath.

“Oppa, I can’t breathe…” she said while breathing heavily.

Yunho lifted himself up when he realized her was pinning her body. He turned her around so that she was ontop of him and proceeded on kissing her back. After a few minutes of an intense kiss, they pulled away while breathing heavily.

“I can never get enough of you Jung Ji Eun…” Yunho mumbled, smiling to himself.

Ji Eun was trying to catch her breath as she mumbled, “I love you Jung Yunho,” making her husband smiled in delight.

They were both now laying side by side, their heads sharing the same pillow. Yunho softly her hair with one hand while the other was around her waist. “Baby, I want a girl for our first child,” he mumbled.

“I want a boy…” Ji Eun replied. “But we can’t decide that,”

“Why?”

“Because a child is god’s gift,”

“Not that. Why do you want a boy?”

“Because he can grow up and take care of his siblings. I want him to be a good brother just like you and Jaejoong oppa,” she reasoned.

"How about twins?" he suggested.

Ji Eun smiled and chuckled. "Aww~ twins! Double cuteness!"

Yunho sighed heavily as he mentally apologized to his wife. He really wanted to tell the truth to her. Hiding all these secrets made him feel like he’s betraying her in a way. Yunho knew how much Ji Eun trusted him and he didn’t want to lose that trust.

“Baby… there’s something I want to tell you,” he lifted her chin up and gazed intently into her eyes.

“What?”

“You… have a brother…”

here's the update! hope you guys will like it! i'm sorry if i disappoint some of my readers with the last chapter. since this story is not marked rated, there will no full rated chapters in this story. i hope you will like this fluffy and sweet Yunho-JiEun moments! enjoy~! <3