Confusion

Something Called Love...

“She has been sleeping for quite a while, maybe she’s tired,” Misun explained as Yunho kneeled beside his wife by the couch.

“Where’s Yuri?” Yunho asked as he gently brushed a strand of hair from Ji Eun’s face.

The little kid immediately ran towards Yunho at the sound of her name. She kept tugging onto his shirt to get his attention. “Appa, omma sick…” she mumbled worriedly.

“That’s ok honey. Omma is not sick, she’s just sleeping,” he patted Yuri’s hair for assurance.

Yunho gently tried to lift Ji Eun up in his arms, but she abruptly woke up from the touch. “Omo oppa… what are you doing?” she asked, realizing that she was lifted in the air.

“Bringing you home. You look so tired I didn’t want to wake you up,” he replied, walking towards the door while holding her in his arms.

“When did you get here? Omo, how long did I sleep?” she gasped when she realized that it was almost dark.

“For quite a while. Are you sure you’re okay sweety?” Misun answered her question, following closely behind Yunho while holding Yuri in her arms.

“Yes, I’m fine. Oppa, put me down please,” Ji Eun ordered.

Ji Eun wobbled slightly as soon as she stood on the ground. She quickly grabbed her husband for support. She suddenly felt light-headed but decided to shrug off the feeling since she just woke up from sleep. Yunho was starting to worry seeing her condition like this. He noticed the difference since this morning.

“Maybe we should go to the hospital, you don’t look so good baby,” he suggested worriedly.

Ji Eun lifted her head to face him and frowned. Somehow Yunho’s words earlier made her feel uncomfortable. “What do you mean by that? I don’t look good?” she grumbled, crossing her arms before her.

“Huh? I m-mean… you look like you’re getting sick…” Yunho immediately corrected his words, raising his eyebrows slightly at her change of attitude.

“Ok, let’s not start a fight here. You guys should go back home, Yuri’s getting sleepy,” Misun interrupted before a fight starts.

Yuri was rubbing her eyes sleepily as Ji Eun took her from Misun. She grabbed a plastic bag handed by the maid and bid Misun goodbye before heading to the door. Yunho was left behind, dumbfounded.

Throughout the ride home, Ji Eun was silent as she didn’t even turn to look at Yunho. Her husband was anxiously glancing at her from time to time, wondering what suddenly went wrong with his wife. They arrived home a few minutes later as Ji Eun brought the sleeping Yuri in her arms.

As soon as she was done tucking the little girl to sleep, she walked back to the kitchen to find Yunho peeking in the plastic bag given by the maid just now. He looked up and smiled at her when he noticed her presence.

“There’s a lot of mangoes here…” he started the conversation as Ji Eun went to sort the fruit into the fruit basket.

His wife ignored him and continued her work with a frown on her face. Yunho sighed heavily, he didn’t know what went wrong, but she’s suddenly mad at him. It got him worried all over again as he pulled her into a hug.

Her face was buried in his chest as he slowly inhaled her sweet scent. “What’s wrong baby? Are you mad at me?” he asked.

Ji Eun just shook her head in response. “Then, why are you ignoring me?”

She slowly pulled her face away from his chest and pouted. “Why do you have to be such a meanie? You said that I don’t look good…” she whined.

Yunho felt her slowly hitting his chest as he chuckled. Since when did his wife became so sensitive? “Aigoo~ my cute wifey, I’m just worried that you’re getting sick. I didn’t mean that literally,” he explained as he pinched her nose.

“Really?” her eyes twinkled at the explanation. Yunho smiled as he nodded in return. The happy expression on her face didn’t last long when she started to pout again.

“What now?” the husband asked, tired of her constant change of attitude.

“You promised me flowers… I don’t see one,” she mentioned, peeking behind him in case he hid it there.

Yunho widened his eyes and mentally smacked his head for being forgetful. “W-well… that… I urm…” he was lost for words to reply to her.

Ji Eun was tilting her head to the side, sending a hopeful look at her husband with her big doe eyes. Yunho was starting to feel guiltier seeing that innocent look on her face. He completely forgot to buy the flowers he promised that morning. It was all because of Park Soojin’s presence, he was to occupied to deal with his problems wih her.

“T-the florist is… c-closed by the time I got there… mianhe,” he stuttered in reply. His heart was beating rapidly, considering the fact that Ji Eun's attitude was unstable, she could bark in his face any second.

Instead of snapping at him, Ji Eun just sighed in return. She stared gently into his eyes and slowly caressed his cheeks. She untied his necktie and took off his blazer while ing a few buttons on his shirt. Yunho stared curiously at his wife, trying to figure out what she wanted.

“You must be tired right? I’m sorry for asking too much…” Ji Eun mumbled. “I love you oppa,” she sat on his lap and hugged him.

Yunho returned the hug and kissed her hair, still confused of the whole situation. “Me too,” he replied. Now, it was Yunho’s time to pout. “Where’s my nickname that you promised?” he requested.

“Yunnie… but I like calling you oppa better…” she pouted while playing with his necktie.

“How about Yunnie oppa?” he suggested as he lifted her chin up and kissed her.

Ji Eun smiled to herself as she slowly responded to the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. They were softly kissing as Yunho cradled her body close to him. It was a sweet yet passionate kiss as they pulled away gently after getting out of breath. They were still having their arms around each other and breathing in their scents.

Ji Eun suddenly felt something weird coming up as she slowly breathe in to ease it. But she couldn’t hold in any longer when she felt the urge to throw up. “Umph!” she gasped, clasping her palm over .

“Kwenchana baby?” Yunho asked, seeing her hands on both and stomach.

Ji Eun ran to the sink, ready to throw up but nothing came out. She sighed heavily, the nauseousness was killing her. She rinsed with water to ease the nausea as Yunho went closer to her. He slowly rubbed her back, handing a glass of water to his wife.

“Urgh, what is that smell?” Ji Eun whined, fanning her nose.

Yunho raised his eyebrows and checked himself. He smells fine, even his clothes were still in good scent from this morning. “Do I smell?” he asked.

The wife leaned in closer to inhale his scent as she place her palm on . The nausea feeling was coming in again. “What kind of perfume did you wear?” she asked, slowly inching further from him.

Yunho went curious as he sniffed himself. He personally thought that he smells fine. It’s true that he used a different kind of perfume that day, but he already wore it a few times before. He thought that Ji Eun was used to it.

“Mian, I didn’t know you didn’t like this one,” he apologized.

Later, Yunho helped his wife to their bedroom. She had to hold in her breath to prevent her from getting nausea again. Yunho took a bath and made sure that he got rid of the smell earlier. By the time he finished, Ji Eun was already curled on their bed, sleeping soundly.

“Aigoo, she sleeps easier nowadays,” he chuckled to himself and went to sleep.


“Here’s the last of them,” her manager placed another pile of magazines on the coffee table.

Park Soojin threw the magazine she just read to one corner of the room before picking another one. Her manager sighed as he went to pick up the magazines scattered on the floor.

“Aish, there’s not much info about her in here!” she grumbled, flipping the magazines angrily as if she was about to tear it.

“He must want to keep a low profile about his private life. People must’ve understood that, they are married anyways,” he added his thoughts.

Suddenly, Soojin’s phone rang. She hastily picked it up, as if she was expecting the call. After listening to the phone for a few minutes, she smiled in triumph as she closed her phone shut. “So, her name is Lee Ji Eun…”

“What did you find out?” the manager asked, curious to know himself.

“It was an arranged marriage. I bet he didn’t want this, I know him so well. Besides, the girl is just 19 years old. Too young for him and definitely not his type. Naïve…” she explained and chuckled to herself at the last sentence.

“But he looks happy to me. To be honest, he looks way better than when he’s with you if you ask me,” the man added his two cent.

Soojin glared at him and threw a magazine at his direction. “What do you mean by that? He was head over heels for me!” she snapped.

“Was. ‘Was’ is the keyword here. Didn’t he tell you to leave him alone now that he’s married? What are you trying to do now?”

“I… just want him back…”

“Now that he's successful you want him back? Back then, you dumped him so easily. I can’t believe that you’re still selfish after all this years,” her manager shook his head and sighed heavily.

“It’s for the best. It’s for Yunho and my good,” she concluded.

“YOUR own good you mean. I don’t’ have a good feeling about this…”


Ji Eun woke up early that morning when she felt a disturbance in her sleep. The moment she opened her eyes, dizziness and queasiness overwhelmed her. Yunho was awakened from his sleep at the noise as he went to look for his wife. He found her in the bathroom leaning against the sink, vomiting.

“Are you okay? Did you eat something bad?” he asked in concern while slowly rubbing her back to ease the pain.

Ji Eun shook her head as she wiped with a towel. She was holding onto Yunho for support. “I don’t think so,” she replied.

All of a sudden, she felt pain in her abdomen. It already occurred a few times and she was starting to hate that feeling. “Ah, oppa!” she yelped and bit her teeth to fight the pain.

“Omo, w-where does it hurt?” Yunho was starting to panic.

Her hands were clasped to her abdomen, trying hard to hold in the pain. “I-it felt like a muscle cramp…” she mumbled as Yunho brought her to the bed.

“Do you need anything?” he asked, opening the first aid kit he took from the drawer.

Ji Eun shook her head, not being able to answer him. Yunho could do nothing more than softly rubbing her stomach to ease the pain. After a few minutes she was starting to feel better as her expression started to change.

Ji Eun smiled at her thoughtful husband. “Thanks Yunnie oppa,” she held his hand that was on her stomach.

Yunho softly her hair and kissed her forehead. “All better now? I was so worried,” he sighed in relief.

As he was about to lean in for a kiss, the door to their bedroom abruptly opened. “Morning omma appa!” Yuri came running in and jumping on the bed.

She stared innocently at her ‘parents’ in an awkward position. Yunho sighed as he stood up and grabbed a towel. “I’m gonna get ready,”

Ji Eun chuckled, he must’ve been frustrated with Yuri for barging in like that. She picked the little girl up and went to get them both ready for the day too.


Yunho arrived at his office after dropping his wife and Yuri at Hyesun’s house. As soon as he arrived in his office, Jaejoong abruptly barged into his room. “What are you thinking Jung Yunho?!” he came in yelling.

“Something wrong Jaejoong-ah?” he asked.

“Everything is! What were you thinking? Cheating behind Ji Eun’s back?!” he yelled louder at the last sentence.

“You mean?” Yunho raised his eyebrows, slightly confused.

“Park Soojin! What is she doing here? I saw her twice already. Your not going back to her aren’t you?” he questioned.

Yunho sighed, so that was the case. Aside from Yunho, Jaejoong was the second person who knew Soojin well. He watched Yunho fell in love with her and he also watched the hurtful breakup. Yunho totally understood his outburst that morning.

“There’s nothing between me and her anymore. We are just… friends…” he replied calmly.

“She’s ten times much worst that Kang Miyoung! Don’t you realize that you might be hurting Ji Eun if she knows this?!” Jaejoong slammed both his fists on his table.

Jaejoong knew Ji Eun too well, the protective brotherly feeling was engulfing him. Ji Eun acts tough, but she was actually very fragile. What scared him the most was that she’s good at hiding her feelings. Jaejoong’s last sentence took Yunho off guard. He clearly didn’t think about Ji Eun when he agreed to become friends with Soojin. He also remembered that he promised to keep this away from Ji Eun.

“I won’t let you hurt my sister. You love Ji Eun now, would you just forget about Park Soojin?” Jaejoong pleadingly asked. He never sounded this desperate in Yunho’s ears.

Yunho was really confused at the moment. He didn’t know what he just did and he didn’t know what to do next. He felt like torn between two pieces when he wasn’t supposed to feel that way. He wasn’t even sure if he still have feelings for Park Soojin.


Soojin was walking the streets of Seoul in complete disguise. She was immersed in her own thoughts. She was planning something her mind. “To get rid of her, I have to know her better…” she mumbled to herself.

“I’m really curious of Yunho’s feelings for her. I bet he felt she was troublesome. More advantage for me. I also need a secret weapon…”

i at making drama for this chapter... LoL what do you guys think? everyone was starting to hate Soojin and wanting to smack Yunho badly right? XD kidding... enjoy this chapter. i tried my best. now, onto finishing my work! enjoy! <3

comments and suggestions are welcomed! thanks for all the comments you gave last time, <3 you guys ^^* *spoiler* i'm thinking of making more Jihye-Changmin parts and also Yoochun! don't worry... i hope i'll be able to give equal parts to everyone.