The Start of Trust, Secret and New Arrival

Something Called Love...

Ji Eun almost had a heart attack when she woke up beside her husband the next day. Then, she remembered that it was her request last night. She was sleeping in his warm embrace with her head resting on his arm and left cheek leaning against his shoulder.

Yunho was still sleeping as she stared at the figure. Sleeping beside Yunho oppa wasn’t scary after all… she thought to herself.

Ji Eun was beginning to consider continuing to sleep on the same bed with him after what happened last night. Her husband was really caring and understanding towards her, he really seemed trustworthy.

Maybe I should try and give him a chance. She wondered.

Ji Eun kept staring ta her husband’s face. He looked so cute sleeping with his mouth slightly opened, he seemed like a little baby. She she smiled to herself and giggled silently.

“I know I’m handsome, just admit it,” Yunho suddenly spoke, waking her up from her trance.

Ji Eun leaned closer to check if he was still asleep. His eyes were closed and his breathing were slow, seemed like he still was. Maybe she was just imagining that he spoke to her just now. She shrug off the thought and continued staring at his handsome face.

“I’m super handsome right?” Yunho turned to face her, grinning widely at his wife. He was fully awake now.

“O-oppa… anniyo! I didn’t say anything!” she defended while heat was creeping up her cheeks.

Yunho hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek, “Morning baby. Had a nice sleep?” he asked, concerned of what happened last night.

Ji Eun smiled, making herself comfortable in his embrace, “Thanks for understanding oppa.”

“Anything for my baby,” he smiled in return. “Ji Eun-ah, care to tell me about your nightmare? It’s ok if it makes you uncomfortable,” Yunho asked, he wanted to see if she’s still being secretive with him.

His wife sighed heavily at the question. It’s really hard for her to remember the bad dream all over again. But somehow, she felt like her husband could be trusted. “I’ve… been having that same dream since ten years-old. I saw a little girl crossing the road and she was about to get hit by a car,”

“Little girl? Then what happened?” Yunho grew more interested at her story and payed close attention.

“I wanted to help, but I could do nothing than just watch. Then, I saw a little boy running towards the girl. He tried to save her,”

“Did he manage?” he worriedly asked.

Ji Eun shook her head sadly, “I don’t know what happened next. The dream always stops there,” she stated.

Her husband listened intently to her explanation. He looked like he was listening to a bedtime story. Then suddenly he felt a memory hit him when she finished explaining. A little boy tried to save a little girl from a car accident? Why does that scene seemed familiar to his memory.

He tried to rake his memory for the answer, but it seemed blurry. Why did it seemed like he knew the little boy? But what made him puzzled the most was, how do all this things have something to do with Ji Eun?

“Oppa waeyo?” she patted his shoulder, waking him up from his trance.

“Huh? Uhm, nothing,” he smiled back.

“Oppa…” Ji Eun spoke. “I was thinking… maybe it would be okay if I start sleeping on the same bed with you,” she stated her suggestion.

Yunho widened his eyes and was taken aback at her words, “Baby, don’t force yourself. I can wait,” he said, sitting up on the bed.

Ji Eun too sat up to face him, “I think… I’m ready. Besides, I can’t be sleeping on the floor forever. What would omma think if she saw it?”

“I’m fine with whatever decision you make. But are you sure about this?” he held her cheeks gently, searching for an answer.

“Positive. I trust you oppa,” she nodded and kissed his cheek for assurance.

“Thank you Ji Eun-ah. I’m really glad,” he hugged her tightly before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Ji Eun smiled back at him as he headed to the bathroom to get ready for work.

I should start trusting Yunho oppa more from now on.She reminded to herself.


Yunho called the two guardian angels into his office that morning for a very important talk. Both of them were having a weird feeling as to why the CEO wanted to see them. He might want to talk about the whole ‘guardian angels’ thing. Junsu swallowed hard, he thought that Yunho already forgot about that matter.

As soon as they entered the CEO’s office, Junsu ran towards Yunho and kneeled beside him. “Forgive me hyung! It’s wasn’t my fault! Jae hyung planned all this!” he burst out with all the unnecessary excuses.

Yunho who was on his computer at the moment stared at the dolphin boy, bewildered at his sudden outburst. He turned to Jaejoong for an answer and was replied with a shrug with his shoulders.

“What the hell are you talking about Junsu-ah?” Yunho demanded. He was in a good mood that day and Junsu’s antiques might just ruin it.

It was Junsu’s turn to look at him in confusion. He blinked a few times and slowly stood up on his feet. “Err… weren’t you… talking about the… g-guardian angels thing?” he guessed.

“No,”

“Omo, then… I promise I won’t call Ji Eun ‘baby kitty’ anymore!” he yelled pleadingly.

“Oh really?” Yunho had an amused look on his face. “We’ll get to that later. But for now, Jaejoong-ah?” he motioned his best friend to take a seat.

The two guardian angels was filled with questions as they took a seat on front of their boss. Well, they only regarded him as their boss when it comes to work only.

Jaejoong was the first one to speak, “Why did you call us? Does it has something to do with Ji Eun?” he asked, souding more interested when Ji Eun’s name was mentioned.

Yunho raised his eyebrows, “I really have to question you guys about this guardians thing later,”he eyed the two men suspiciously.

Junsu had a petrified look on his face when the issue was mentioned again. He really hoped that Yunho would forget about this whole deal.

Yunho cleared his throat, “In a way it does have something to with Ji Eun and… you,” he pointed to the eldest one of them.

“Me? what do you mean?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

“I’ve been doing some investigations about Ji Eun’s past,” Yunho confessed to his two best friends.

“You what hyung? Oh my god, are you crazy hyung? Investigating your wife like she’s some kind of criminal?” Junsu yelped, panicking when he heard that.

“I did it for a reason. I need to know more about her and she’s so secretive,” he defended.

“Still, I don’t think hiring a P.I. is necessary,” Jaejoong commented. “Maybe if you ask her nicely, she’ll tell you about it,” he advised, worried of his little sister.

“I’ve tried, but she’s still tight-lipped,”

“Well then, give her time. Ji Eun trust you Yunho-ah. I’m sure she’ll talk to you about it when she’s ready,”

“Does she know about this?” Junsu asked, curious.

Yunho shook his head like a child that has done something wrong.

“I can’t imagine how she will react when she knows about this. Ji Eun is sensitive,” Jaejoong sighed heavily.

“You seemed to know a lot about her,” Yunho stated. “From my investigations, I found out that Ji Eun is your younger sister,” he finally confessed.

Jaejoong widened his eyes, he was shocked to hear that even Yunho knows about this. “H-how do you know t-that?” he stuttered.

“So, it’s true? My P.I said that Lee Yejin is not her biological mother, you mother is,”

“I just knew this from my mother a few days ago,”

“Omo! W-wait! So Ji Eun is Jae hyung’s sister? So that means, Yunho hyung is your brother-in-law? And that makes me her cousin-in-law!” Junsu yelped, stating out every facts possible. “Should we tell her about this?”

“I was planning to tell her after I finish my investigations,” Yunho added.

Jaejoong stopped them, “No! Don’t tell her yet. We’ll wait till the time is right.”

“Are you sure?” Junsu asked, worried of what Ji Eun would react when she knows that they are keeping a big secret from her.

“That’s the best thing we could do right now,” Jaejoong assured.


Plane flights would be considered as an enjoyable thing for Ayumi. But not when you have a whiny, monster eater with you throughout the ride. She was close to losing her insanity at his constant whining and eating.

Though she admitted her cousin was a gentleman and genius, but she despised him the most when he bugged her about food. He was such a big eater, he could even eat the whole plane. Only if it was edible.

“You want some?” he offered her some croissants, courtesy of the stewardess from the leftover plane breakfast.

She grimaced as a response. Wanting so desperately to end the flight and meet her best friend. Speaking of her best friend, she wondered how was she doing lately. The last time she ever talked to her was on her wedding party.

Aish, how on earth Ji Eun could have a crush on him? She thought to herself while glancing at her cousin.

But then again, she had admit her cousins had many girl-fans. He was very popular in his college and girls adored him from top to toe. As for Ji Eun, she probably had a crush on him because of his intelligence and cute mismatched eyes.

His mismatched eyes, that is one of her cousin’s most powerful weapon of all. He will appear cute and harmless, when the truth was he could kill people with a single witty comment from his mouth. Ayumi could never really understand the effect of his mismatched eyes to people, but they sure work like a charm.

Finally after spending a deadly hour with her cousin on the plane, they arrived safely in Seoul. “Freedom at last! Ahh, I miss the fresh air~” she exclaimed, hands up in the air as she inhaled deeply.

“Seoul’s air is pretty polluted dear cousin,” the sly devil commented, bursting the balloon of happiness she had just now.

“Aish, you just had to interrupt,” she groaned.

The tall boy smiled in return, “So, where are we going next?”

“We’re gonna stay at Aunt Shim’s house, your mother duh,” Ayumi stated the obvious, reching to smack him at the back of his head.

“I know. What’s next?” he casually replied, not needing to avoid her attacks since he was way taller than her.

Ayumi stopped her failed attempts and fixed her clothes, “I’ll be going to visit my best friend. What about you?” she asked.

“Your best friend? You mean Lee Ji Eun? The cute and innocent one?” her cousin widened his eyes, somehow excited. “Can I come too?” he requested.

“No! You’ll embarrass me there,” she protested, warning him with a glare.

“Aw, don’t worry cousin, I’m pretty sure she’ll be excited to see me up close. After all, I know she has a crush on me,” he smirked proudly, fixing his hair.

“Even if so, she’s someone else’s property now,” Ayumi stated, grinning widely at the thought. “Don’t ever think of messing with her if you don’t your life to suffer,” she warned before leaving him standing there in a daze.

“She’s someone else’s property? You mean she has a boyfriend already?” he guessed when he realized he was left behind. “Yah, wait for me!” he called out.


sorry for the late update you guys~ i had a major problem with my laptop. it suddenly died on me and when i tried to open it again, it will turn off by itself in a few seconds.

i dunno what's wrong, but that's gonna take a long time to fix or maybe it couldn't be fixed at all! 0_o . so, i can't update as much as possible now. T_T oh my precious laptop...

but anyways, i'll try my best to update whenever i can. i hope you will still support me and enjoy this FF nevertheless. love ya guys~ <3

so many things happening in this chapter right? hope this chapter will answer some of your questions. or maybe it will raise more? LoL but as anticipated, Changmin is finally here! sorry for making his appearance so late.

lots more conflicts, dramas, secrets to be unfold soon~ and anticipate more intimacy between the Yunji couple <3 *spoiler*

keep supporting! comments are welcomed and loved!