I Love You, I Want You, I Need You

Something Called Love...
"Baby, I missed you so much..." Yunho took steps closer towards her, ready to engulf his wife in his loving embrace. But he stopped when he saw who just appeared from behind her.

"Ji Eun-ah, who is it?" Yoochun came to check on her after taking so long to open the door. He too, froze after seeing his business partner standing in the doorway.

Yunho felt like his world has stopped right then. What actually was happening right now? Why was his wife in the same house as his business partner and friend? He thought everything would be settled once he met Ji Eun again, but with the presence of Yoochun, the story has just got more complicated.

----------@@@@@-----------@@@@@-----------@@@@@-----------

"Yunho-sshi... How did you get here?" Yoochun immediately asked as he greeted Yunho.

"How did you find me?" Ji Eun finally spoke after a moment of silence. "Did you hire another private investigator this time?" she was biting her lip hard, eyes starting to water slightly.

"Baby... Please listen to me first. You never let me explain what actually happened." Yunho walked even closer to her, closing the space between them.

The husband was waiting impatiently for her reply. Instead of his wife, Yoochun spoke instead. "Yunho is right. You should listen to his side of the story. It's time to face this problem, you can't runaway forever Ji Eun-ah."

What Yoochun just said was different from what Yunho had imagined he would. He thought that Yoochun would prevent him from talking with Ji Eun, but he was the one who encouraged her to do so. Yoochun sent him a reassuring look which meant that he should try hard to get back with his wife.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Yoochun excused himself as he walked towards the door. On his way out, he patted Yunho's shoulder and whispered. "Good luck man."

Once the door was closed, Yunho paid attention to his pregnant wife again. She was staring at the floor with her head hung low. He softly lifted her chin with his thumb and index finger, locking his eyes into hers. Her eyes were sparkling with tears as she stared deeply into his warm and loving gaze.

"I love you. You know that I love you so much to see you hurt like this Ji Eun-ah?" he spoke softly. Those deep and soothing voice instantly melted her heart to listen to the rest of his words.

"Come, let's sit first. I don't want my babies to get tired." he helped her to sit comfortably on the couch as he sat beside her while facing her.

The room was instantly engulfed with a warm atmosphere. No matter how cold Ji Eun tried to act, Yunho's gestures and words would instantly warm the surroundings. She missed his warm presence so much as she complied and listened to his explanation.

"When I was married to you, I could care less of anything about you. But as I started to developed feelings for you, I grew concerned and protective of you. One thing that bothers me though, you look like you're keeping a lot of secret from me. I want to know what troubles you, I want to help fix those problems. But you kept that secret away from me." Yunho slowly started his explanation.

"You think it's my fault now?" Ji Eun frowned.

Yunho smiled softly and shook his head. "No, after I got the information from my investigator, I knew why you are keeping it a secret. With how your stepmother treated you, I understood that its hard for you to trust people easily. I may be your husband, but we barely even knew each other when we get married. That's why, I tried to slowly gain your trust after I confessed my feelings to you. Just so you know, I've stopped investigating on you long ago." he finally clarified the situation.

"W-what... What about your ex-girlfriend, Soojin? She said that you guys are back together again." Ji Eun hiccuped, while chocking on her tears.

Yunho sighed as he softly caressed her cheeks. "I will never get back with her, not even in her dreams. She's just... Delusional. I love you now, not her. Please believe me Ji Eun-ah." he pleaded, interlacing both their hands together.

"I admit I'm guilty for hiding all those things from you. And for that, I have been punished. I felt what was it like to lose the one you treasure and love so much. That one week sure made me reflect on a lot of things. I have been a bad husband for you and a bad Appa for the babies." he confessed.

The pregnant mother was finally sobbing hard as her shoulders were shaking. Her emotions were affecting the way she think of things. This was what she always hoped for, Yunho looking for her and asking for forgiveness while telling her that he still loves her. But somehow, she didn't know how to react. Ji Eun also didn't know what Yunho was thinking at the moment after he saw Yoochun appearing just now. She didn't want him to be suspicious of her too.

"You still haven't answered my question yet. How did you find me here?" she asked, wiping her tears with the back of her sleeves.

Yunho felt a little disappointed with her reply, but he answered her questions nevertheless. "Your mother told me. She's here, Jaejoong and Junsu too."

Ji Eun immediately stood up upon hearing that. She really missed her family so much. She forgot about her situation with Yunho for a while as she headed towards the door. Yunho was very disappointed, but he understood that it was her mother whom she was waiting for, not him. He brought his wife outside, towards her family who was waiting for her.

"Mummy!" Ji Eun exclaimed while hugging her mother. In the matter of seconds the family already shared a group hug.

Junsu glanced at Yunho who was staring at the family from a distance. He had a defeated look on his face. Curious, Junsu approached his friend. "Hyung, Kwenchana? How was it?" he asked, one hand on the taller male's shoulder.

Yunho just simply shook his head while staring into space. "I think I need some fresh air." he replied while walking away from the scene.

"W-what does that mean?" Junsu asked, puzzled? "Hyung wait!" he called out as he tried to catch up with Yunho who had already walked further.

----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------

"Sweetie, I think that's enough sulking for now. Yunho has suffered a lot since you left him." Hyesun tried to console her daughter.

"Your mother's right Ji Eun-ah. Besides, you and your babies are suffering too." Yejin agreed as she entered the living room with a tray in her hands.

"Speaking of Yunho, where is he? Junsu's not around too." Jaejoong finally mentioned them when he realized that they were nowhere in sight.

As if on cue, Jaejoong's phone rang as he picked it up. It was a call from Junsu. Jaejoong's expression was tensed as he went further with the phone call. "A-are you s-sure about this?" he asked, stuttering.

"Arasso, we'll be right there." and with that, he hung up the call.

Everyone was staring at him who has an unreadable expression on his face. He slowly stood up, eyes shifting towards his sister. "Ji Eun-ah uhm... Junsu just called. He said that... Y-Yunho was involved in an accident." he finally spoke up.

Ji Eun dropped the cup of tea she was holding as her eyes went wide. "O-oppa... You're not kidding right?" she stuttered as she slowly stood up.

"I'm shocked when I heard it too. Junsu said Yunho was hit when he was crossing the road. By the time he got there, Yunho was already bleeding." Jaejoong retold what Junsu had just informed him.

Ji Eun gasped as she dropped back on the couch as her knees went weak. One of her hands were clasping over while the other one was holding tightly onto her growing stomach. "Yunho oppa... No... It can't be..." she sobbed while furiously shaking her head.

Hyesun went to comfort her daughter as Yejin spoke. "Jaejoong-ah, are you sure about this?" she asked in disbelieve.

"I think we should head to the hospital now. Junsu said they already arrived there." Jaejoong nodded as he helped his sister into the car.

----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------

They arrived at the hospital a few minutes after and quickly proceed to the emergency room. Junsu was sitting in one of the waiting chairs, hands clasped together as if on a prayer. He stood up as he saw them approaching. He had a guilty look in his eyes when he saw Ji Eun's reaction.

"Junsu oppa! Where's Yunho oppa? What happened to him?" Ji Eun who was weak earlier lunged herself towards Junsu while frantically shaking his shoulders, asking for an answer.

"I-I don't know. He said that he wanted some fresh air and I immediately ran after him. But he was too fast and I suddenly heard a crash sound. By the time I got there, Hyung w-was... Already unconscious. Mianhe Ji Eun-ah." Junsu who was always cheerful, sobbed as he told the truth.

"How long has he been in there?" Jaejoong asked.

"It's been an hour already." Junsu replied as he slumped back on the chair.

Ji Eun was crying hard as she felt herself go weak. Her mind was spinning as she almost lost her balance. Jaejoong managed to catch her before she falls and helped her to sit on the chair.

"No! Yunho oppa... Please tell me it isn't true!" she cried as her brother hugged her for comfort.

"Shh... Ji Eun-ah, calm down. Everything will be alright." he soothed her with comforting words as Ji Eun kept wetting his shirt with her tears.

The two mothers could only stare at the scene in shock as they went to pat Ji Eun's back and calmed her with their wise words. In a matter of seconds the were already sharing a group hug as everyone started sobbing along with the pregnant mother. Jaejoong lifted his head up to look at Junsu who was wiping his tears. He unexpectedly received a mischievous wink from the guardian angel.

TO BE CONTINUED...