Uninvited Guest

Something Called Love...

[Yunho’s POV]

AHH!!!

I heard a loud scream coming from the bedroom as I dashed towards the sound of the voice. Ji Eun was sitting on the bed while hugging herself, looking frightened and shocked. What had just happened? I looked at her worriedly and sat beside her on the bed.

“Baby what’s wrong? Did something happen? Are you alright?” I burst out with questions as I held her shoulders.

Ji Eun jerked off my grip and moved further from me, “D-don’t touch me…”

I don’t feel good about her attitude and I was taken aback, but I have to comply. I was careful not to upset her even more, trying to give her as much space as possible. What had caused her sudden outburst?

“Ji Eun-ah, are you okay?” I asked gently this time.

She hugged her knees closer to herself while leaning against the pillow, “O-oppa… what h-happened to my c-clothes?”

“Huh? Your clothes?” I was dumfounded at that question.

It took me some time to comprehend what she meant. The truth struck me like a lightning as I rubbed the back of my neck. I didn’t have the courage to look into her eyes after the realization. Err… she noticed! Aigoo~

“W-who changed my clothes?” she asked with the cutest pout I’ve ever seen.

“W-well… I did?” I whispered the confession.

“W-what? W-why?” she yelped. She was holding her head painfully after the scream.

“Your clothes were soaking wet. I didn’t want you to catch a cold…” I defended myself.

Ji Eun was silent as heat slowly crept up her cheeks, “So… y-you saw… everything?” she bit her lip hard after that question.

Aigoo~ what should I tell her? But I swear I didn’t do anything to her. I was so worried about her to think about anything else. B-besides, I changed her clothes very quickly.

“N-no! I s-swear, I didn’t see anything!” I raised his arms in defeat.

“How can you put my clothes on if you didn’t see anything?!” she shrieked.

I thought she’s sick? Where did she get the energy to scream so loud. If she continue this, I swear my eardrums are going to explode. Maybe I should just answer honestly?

“W-well… m-maybe a little…” I blushed at the thought.

"AHH!!!" she screamed again. It was so high pitched, I had to close my ears.

Well there’s nothing for her to be embarrassed about if you ask me. There’s nothing wrong with her body. She looks… uhm… what was the word… decent? Yeah, she looks decent. But I guess she’s pretty… hot?

Those smooth milky white skin and perfect curves… w-wait! What are you thinking Yunho-ah! Aish, pabo! Pabo! I was jolted back to reality when I felt a hard smack at the back of my head. I looked over my shoulder and found Ji Eun holding a pillow.

She smacked me again and again while screaming, “Ah! Jung Yunho ert!”

“Yah! Yah! Baby~ that hurts!” I cried out.

Honestly it didn’t hurt. I mean she just hit me with a pillow. I just wanted her to stop.

“I told you not to call me baby!”

“Baby, I did it because I didn’t want you to get sick! But I swear I didn’t take off your undergarments!” I confessed the truth, hoping that she would stop as I dodged another attack from her.

“I’m still sick now! There’s no difference right?!” Ji Eun threw the pillow as I caught it with ease.

I took a deep breath before I spoke again, gently this time, “Ji Eun-ah, baby… trust me. I didn’t do anything. I was so worried about your health to think of anything else.”

Ji Eun didn’t reply instead, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. She looked so scared, I felt like hugging her to comfort her but that would freak her out more.

“Pinky promise?”

“Just leave me alone…” she sobbed.

I felt my heart sunk to the pit of my stomach, “But baby, I’m so sorry. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Apology not accepted! Just leave! I hate you Jung Yunho!” she grabbed another pillow and threw it towards me.

There was nothing else I could do. Maybe she’ll cool down by herself. She needs her space. Guilt engulfed me as I stepped out. “I’ll… I’ll be outside if you need me,”

[End of POV]

A few drops of tears escaped Ji Eun’s eyes as she pulled the covers over herself. All that screaming, yelling and smacking were draining her energy. Her head throbbed hard as she closed her eyes to make the pain go away. Her whole body ached and her temperature was rising up as she fell asleep.


Yunho’s phone rang as he picked it up, “Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa! It’s me Miyoung!” a cheerful voice greeted from the other end of the line.

“Oh, Miyoung-sshi. Why did you call?” Yunho asked curiously. He couldn’t afford any more disturbance on his honeymoon.

“Oppa, I found a way for us to get back the contract we lost!” she yelped happily.

Yunho’s eyes widened at the news. Finally a good news that he has been waiting for. He sat up straight as he listened intently.

“Really? How?”

“My friend works for that company and she fixed us an appointment with her manager,” Miyoung told him.

“That’s great! When is it?” Yunho smiled widely as he pumped his fist in triumph.

“Right now! In fact, I’m at the lobby with the manager right now,”

“Lobby? You’re here in Jeju?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yup, the manager is having a vacation here. He agreed for an appointment today.”

“But I don’t think I can Miyoung-sshi. I’m on a honeymoon right now,”

“I understand that but, oppa we couldn’t miss this chance! Besides, I don’t think Ji Eun would mind right?” she guessed.

Yunho was hesitant, “Well… I…”

“No more buts, no more thinking. We’ll wait for you at the café. Come down in fifteen minutes ok oppa? Bye!”

“B-But, Miyoung I-” Yunho was cut off when she hung up.

He didn’t want to leave but Miyoung was right. He couldn’t miss this chance. He had been working hard to get the contract for weeks and now was his chance. He peeked in the bedroom and saw Ji Eun sleeping.

“I won’t be long baby,” he whispered and left quietly. 

**

“First plan accomplished. Now, to the second plan,” Miyoung smirked as she closed her phone shut.

She vowed to get Yunho for herself and nothing could stand in her way. Especially not the innocent and naïve Ji Eun.


 

sorry for the late update. my internet connection was cut off by my sis XP

anyways~ enjoy this short chapter sorry ><"

maybe it's a bit confusing but, my mind was confused when i wrote this LOL

tell me what you think~!

BTW Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate!