Sunset Glow

Something Called Love...

After they arrived in Jeju Airport, a black car pulled up in front of them as the driver got out of the car. “Welcome to Jeju Mr. and Mrs. Jung,” the man greeted.

Yunho just nodded in response while Ji Eun bowed 90 degrees at the man. The man proceeded to get their luggage. She stared at the car curiously while tilting her head to the side. Yunho already stepped in the car and glanced at her.

“Yah, are you getting in or not?” he asked.

Ji Eun clumsily stepped in the car as they drove off to the hotel. Yunho was still busy on his phone while his wife were gaping at the beautiful sight of Jeju. She was staring out the window the whole time as they arrived in front of their hotel.

“Your luggage will be sent to your room immediately,” the driver spoke as Yunho thanked him.

Yunho casually walked inside the lobby of the five star hotel as Ji Eun was following behind him like a dog on a leash. She stared in awe at the sight of the luxurious hotel she only read in magazines.

“Uhm oppa, don’t you think this is a bit too much?” she tugged onto Yunho’s sleeve.

“This is our Jungs Corp. hotel branch in Jeju. We don’t have to pay for anything. You can ask anything from them and they will serve you,” Yunho explained, eyes stuck to the screen of his cellphone.

“Here is your key sir,” the receptionist handed Yunho the key to their room and he thanked him.

Ji Eun had her eyes wide open at Yunho’s explanation just now, she never knew the Jungs family business was this big. They were filthy rich for sure. But she smiled proudly, knowing that her husband has done a great job as a CEO.


They arrived on the 25th floor of the 50 floor hotel. All the while Ji Eun was tagging along her husband who seemed to know the way around the place. The 25th floor seemed empty and luxurious somehow. They’ve arrived in front of the door to their room.

Yunho slotted in the card and stepped inside the room with Ji Eun following suit. What she saw after that made her widened her eyes and frozen in place. Their room looked so beautiful and spacious.

There was a living room furbished with a leather couch and a flat screen TV. Right next to it was the dining table and a very spacious kitchen. The kitchen could feed the whole Jung family. Ji Eun walked around, exploring the room in awe.

“Wah~” was all she could say as she walked to their room.

The bathroom was huge with a bathtub and jacuzi. It was clean and spotless, you could even sleep in there. She then went outside to the balcony of the room. By now her eyes were as huge as saucers.

They have their own pool right in the middle of the balcony, facing the beautiful beach. Ji Eun ran towards Yunho excitedly when she stopped in her tracks. The room was perfect, yet there seemed to be one problem.

“Oppa, why is there only one bed?” she asked him when Yunho walked in the room.

“This is the honeymoon suite. What do you expect?” Yunho scoffed.

“B-but… where do I sleep?”

Yunho leaned comfortably on the bed. “Anywhere you want. Besides, it’s not like we haven’t slept on the same bed before,” he smirked.

“You can join me here anytime…” he patted the other side of the bed.

Ji Eun stuck her tongue out at him and frowned, “C-can’t we ask for another room or an extra bed?” she asked.

“No, everything is booked by omma and Jihye. They’ll suspect things if we do,” Yunho shook his head in disapproval.

Ji Eun pouted in disappointment, “A-arasso, I’ll… take the couch, as usual.”


They were at the hotel’s restaurant, having their lunch. Ji Eun was scanning the menu as she looked up to Yunho. “What?” he asked.

“N-nothing, I can’t decided what to eat,” she relied, flipping the menu in confusion.

Yunho scanned the menu as he spoke, “What about seafood pasta? That’s the special menu for today,” he suggested.

“I love seafood!” Ji Eun nodded happily. “What about you oppa?”

“What do you suggest?” Yunho looked at her. He was trying to test her.

“You love meat right? How about… the steak? This one looks less fatty and oily,” she suggested as Yunho raised an eyebrow.

“How do you know I love meat?”

“Omma told me. That’s why I always cook the best meat dishes I know,”

Yunho scoffed in disbelieve, “You can cook?”

“Yes, I cook everyday since I stayed in the house,” she replied casually.

No wonder the food taste different. They seemed… more delicious… Yunho thought to himself.

It appeared that he didn’t know much about his wife. Or more likely, he didn’t bother to know much about her. He did noticed the difference in his house or more particularly in his life since she lived there.

His requirements were always filled perfectly, yet he never bothers to find out why. His room was more neat and even his eating habits were improving. Yunho always skipped meals because of work, but since Ji Eun arrived, he never goes hungry.

“Oppa?” Ji Eun called him, jolting Yunho back to reality.

“Since we have a kitchen in our suite, I was thinking of cooking. Maybe breakfast or dinner, can I?” she asked.

“S-sure, anything you want,” Yunho nodded as the waiter came with their orders.


They were now walking along the beach, barefooted as the sun was setting. Yunho honestly didn’t know what to do on their honeymoon, but seeing how excited Ji Eun was about watching the sunset, he complied.

Ji Eun had a bright smile on her face as they were walking along the beach, letting the small waves wet their feet. She has always wanted to watch the sunset like the ones she saw in TVs, she thought that it was romantic.

Ji Eun kicked the small waves, splashing water around like a little kid as Yunho watched from behind her. He smiled as he made a mental note to himself that his wife loves the sunset, it could be useful in the future.

“Oppa, the sun is setting!” Ji Eun squealed excitedly, trying to find a perfect spot to watch it.

“Hurry up oppa! You’ll miss it!” she beckoned him to sit beside her on the sand.

They were both sitting on the sand, with their arms behind their back, supporting their weights. Ji Eun waited impatiently as the beautiful yellow colour of the sunset was clear over the horizon.

She was really happy to share the beautiful and romantic moment with her husband. Ji Eun turned her to the side to watch what Yunho was doing. She tumbled backwards at how close their faces were from each other.

Yunho had been gazing at his wife the whole time instead of watching the sunset. He caught her waist before she could hit the sand.

“Hey, careful. Kwenchanayo?” he spoke softly. His voice was deep and soothing, which sent shivers down her spine.

Ji Eun nodded in response and before she knew it, Yunho was leaning closer for her lips. Her heart beat rapidly as she closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss. A few seconds after, she felt nothing and curiously opened her eyes.

Yunho was on his phone. He suddenly received a call just when his lips were about to touch hers. The call seemed important as Ji Eun bit her lip in disappointment. She stood up and brushed dirt off her dress, ready to head back to the hotel.

“I think we should go back now. It’s dark anyways,” she mumbled, walking away from Yunho as he followed closely from behind.


 

updated~! *whew* it's really hard to write the honeymoon part.

i seriously don't know what they should do XD i have ideas but i need to arrange them accordingly.

hope you enjoy the update~! thanks <3