Chapter 89

Something Called Love...

All Rights Reserved. I own all the plot and storyline in this fanfic. Please Do Not Plagiarize. 

Despite not having anymore business meetings or partnership with Jung Corp. here Park Yoochun was, standing inside the elevator of that building going up to the designated floor. In his hand was a large paper bag; a quite heavy one at that, clutched tightly as he walked over to Mr. Jung’s secretary desk.

She stood up and gave a warm smile before asking if he wanted to see the CEO as usual, but his reply made her asked the question twice. “Can I see Shim Changmin please?”

“Y-yes, of course.” She answered hesistantly, gesturing him to the personal assistant’s desk.

Changmin was busy in his desk, filling out reports for the CEO. He looked up when his name was called, a shocked yet serious expression appeared on his face. “Yoochun-sshi, may I help you?”

“I’ve come to know that Ayumi is your cousin, I have something for her.” He showed the large paperbag to the taller male.

Ayumi’s name came out flawlessly from his lips. He remembered her very well. Their short encounter at the hospital had quirked his interest in the girl. The moment she told him her name, it was instantly engraved in his mind. He felt like he had seen her somewhere before.

“Well, she’s in college right now. Maybe I can help you give it to her?” Changmin replied, still curious about Yoochun’s sudden presence.

“No, I want to give this myself. I want to apologise for what happened last time at my mall.”

“I… could give you her phone number if you want. Her class ends early today.” He suggested, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

“Where is she studying?” 


“Tell me, why are we stalking your cousin again?” Jihye asked her boyfriend as they were hiding behind a large tree, not far away from where Changmin’s cousin was standing.

The tall man had binoculars glued to his eyes for the past fifteen minutes. “I’m curious why Yoochun-sshi wanted to see her in person.” He replied, still focused on spying on his cousin.

The lovers were currently hiding behind a large tree in front of Ayumi’s college compound. After Yoochun’s sudden visit to his desk that morning, Changmin couldn’t help but to be very curious of the man’s real intention. So, after calling his girlfriend aka partner in crime Jung Jihye, they went off to spy on Ayumi.

“Wait, so you mean… Yoochun came to your office this morning to ask for Ayumi?” Jihye guessed as her boyfriend was still spying intently.

“Yup, he wanted to give something to her. I offered my help, but he refused. He even asked for her number.”

Jihye gasped in realization. “Omo, does Yoochun likes Ayumi now?”

“That’s what I’m trying to find out.”

“Then I’m in!”

***

Ayumi on the other hand was oblivious of the two pairs of eyes observing her from afar. She was waiting at the bus stop after getting a text message from Changmin that he couldn’t pick her up that day. She tapped her foot impatiently on the ground as her eyes darted right and left for any signs of the scheduled bus.

After waiting for almost fifteen minutes, there was still no bus in sight. “Today really is not my lucky day…” she sighed to herself while checking on the time.

As if on cue, a silver and polished BMW appeared before her eyes. Ayumi raised her eyebrows as she stared at the highly tinted car, wondering why an expensive car like that pulled over at a bus stop.

The driver’s door opened up and a man in sunglasses walked out from it. He went over to where Ayumi was now standing and took off his sunglasses. He bowed and smiled at her while she was having a shocked and curious look on her face.

“Nice to meet you again Ayumi-sshi.” Yoochun greeted.

Ayumi widened her eyes, recognizing the man she last encountered at the hospital and mall a few weeks ago. “H-hi…” she mumbled timidly.

“I know you must be shocked, but I want to talk to you about something. Are you free now?” he asked politely.

Ayumi stared at him blankly, not sure of what to answer. “It’s about your broken laptop.” He added.

“Y-yeah… s-sure?” she replied, unsure of herself.

“Then, can we talk about it over a cup of coffee… or tea. Maybe?”

“C-can’t we just talk h-here?”

“I don’t think a bus stop is suitable. Hop on, I know a great coffee shop nearby.” Yoochun gestured towards the passanger seat where he already opened the door for her.

Not too far from them, Changmin and Jihye gasped as Ayumi stepped inside Yoochun’s car. The couple too got into a car to follow them and find out what is going to happen next.


“Daddy, how are you?” Ji Eun smiled when the face of Lee Sugeun appeared on her Galaxy Tab. She was having a video call with her father.

The older man nodded with a warm smile on his face. He had been waiting for his only daughter to call him. Especially after he knew that she just gave birth to a beautiful pair of baby twins. He felt like hugging her at the moment because they haven’t seen each other for so long. He was still overwhelmed at the fact that he was now a grandfather.

“How are you and the twins sweetheart?” he asked in concern since his daughter gave birth to a pair of twins at a young age.

“I’m fine daddy. Mummy and Yunho oppa took good care of me.” She assured him. “Jiho and Jiyool are healthy and doing great! Annyong haraboji~” Ji Eun cooed at the screen as she held the tab in front of the baby twins.

“Aigoo~ my grandkids are so cute!” Sugeun smiled, as he watched his grandchildren through the screen.

Jiho and Jiyool just woke up from their afternoon nap. They were getting used to their surroundings day by day as their eyes are opening wider, seeing more of the world around them. They even have already recognized their parents from their warm embrace and presence.

“Our Jiho and Jiyoolie just woke up~” Ji Eun spoke in a gentle voice, caressing the twins’ hair softly and giving them a kiss.

Sugeun involuntarily squealed when he caught the corner of the twins’ lips curved into a small yet quite noticeable smile. They recognized their mother’s voice and her gentle touch instantly.

“They smiled! I really wish I could hold them right now…” The grandfather sighed in disappointment. Among all of the young Jung couple families, Sugeun was the only one yet to meet the newborn twins.

“I’m not sure if Yunho oppa is free nowadays, but I’ll try to ask him. Maybe we can visit you in the weekends?” Ji Eun suggested, feeling sorry for her father. She really wanted her father to meet his grandchildren.

“No, he must be busy with work and helping you take care of Jiho and Jiyool. I think I’ll visit you in Seoul soon myself.”

“Really? That’ll be great daddy! But you have to come to mummy’s house. I’m currently staying there.” She replied happily.

Sugeun felt awkward when he suddenly heard that name as he cleared his throat. “Daddy’s little girl is now a mother! I’m so proud of you Ji Eun-ah,” he tried to change the subject.

Ji Eun chuckled. “We have a new daddy’s little girl now.” She replied, as she once again placed the tab in front of the twins for Sugeun to have a better look at them.

“Cutie Jiyool here, sometimes wants her appa to rock her back to sleep at night. Aigoo~” the mother giggled as the twins were staring and blinking innocently at her. They were squirming and flailing their arms and feet in excitement, probably wanting their mother to pick them up.

“You and Yunho must be very tired taking care of two babies at once.” The grandfather added.

“Jiho and Jiyool are very well behaved. They seldom cry, only at nights when they’re hungry. The miracle thing is, Jiyool will instantly stop crying if Jiho stopped crying.” Ji Eun shared her experience as a new parent.

“Jiho is going to be a good brother for Jiyool. He’s already taking care of her since little. Their twins connection must be strong.” Sugeun added his opinion.

Jiho started whining when Ji Eun ignored them. “Dad, I have to go now. See you soon!” she bid goodbye and hung up.

“Arasso, omma’s here honey~” Ji Eun picked the baby boy in her arms as she rocked him gently. He instantly stopped crying after being in her embrace and receiving a kiss on his forehead.


“So… w-what is it that you want to t-talk about?” Ayumi asked after sipping on her iced lemon tea. Yoochun himself had a cup of white coffee in front of him.

He just smiled hearing her speak. “Why are you stuttering? I’m not gonna eat you.” He repeated his words back in the hospital.

Ayumi cleared and straightened herself in her seat. “Please get to your point.”

Yoochun too the large paper bag and handed it to Ayumi. “It’s about your refund. I managed to get it as you requested.” He explained.

She curiously peeked inside the bag to find a brand new laptop inside. It’s the latest edition that just came out in stores a few days ago. She gasped and took the box out for a better look. The laptop was three times more expensive than the one she bought earlier, equipped with all the latest software and hardware.

“B-but… I thought I couldn’t get a refund…” she mumbled to herself.

“They have tried fixing your old laptop, but it’s damaged beyond repair. That’s why I decided to give you a brand new one. I’m sorry for all the inconvenience.” Yoochun apologized.

“You didn’t have to…” Ayumi rubbed her shoulders timidly. “It’s too expensive. I don’t think I can accept this.” She pushed the paper bag back to Yoochun.

“Please, take it. I feel responsible for what happened at my mall.” He stopped her with one of his hands on hers.

Ayumi noticed their hands in contact as she quickly pulled away. Her cheeks were a shade of light pink. “Take it as a thank you for the fish essence you gave me last time.” Yoochun added.

“Arasso. Thank you very much Mr. Park.”

“Just call me Yoochun.” He smiled warmly at her. “Ah fortunately, we’ve managed to get back all your important datas from the hard disk.” He placed a black hard disk on the table.

“I just thought that you may need it. Maybe you have something important in there.”

“Thank you! Although it’s a bit late, but thank you!” Ayumi took it and smiled widely at Yoochun.

***

“Omo, omo, omo! He gave her something! And it’s huge!” Jihye squealed earning a weird look from people around them.

The couple were seated at a restaurant situated across from the coffee shop Ayumi and Yoochun went to. Changmin was still in his binoculars observing the situation. He decided not to spy on them too close to avoid being caught since he knew how observant Ayumi is.

“Relax. It’s a laptop. Maybe he’s giving her back the refund.” He concluded.

“But I thought Ayumi couldn’t get her refunds.”

“Yoochun owns the mall. Maybe he did something?”

“Or maybe… he did it because he’s starting to like Ayumi?”

Jihye gasped as Changmin gaped, realizing the situation.

To Be Continued...

a new chapter is up! more Yoochun-Ayumi scenes in this chapter as requested! hope you guys enjoy!

a Yoochun gif for you...

   

     

Read. Comment. Enjoy!

Check out a new Yunho oneshot I just posted. Fated To Love You (oneshot)