CHAPTER 1 – Amber Liu

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Henry’s POV

 

It’s been a year since Amber moved here to Korea. Turns out her father kicked her out of their house and told her to go to Korea and live with her half brother Donghae. Donghae hyung, Daniel and I all live in one house, and we won’t mind another ‘brother’ to join us. Don’t get me wrong here, but even though we know that Amber is a girl, she’s just too handsome for a girl. Though she’s still beautiful in her own ways. We all treat her here as our younger sister, and now that she’s here, her father expects us that we’ll stop her from being quite a delinquent.

 

Why did her father kick her out?

 

Well you see, Amber is… an underground racer. Back in the US, she’s actually famous in winning races, be it an ordinary street race, drag race, or even a drift challenge. Well I think it runs in their blood. Donghae hyung himself is a racer, but he’s a pro. Daniel and I were underground racers in the US and when we moved here in Korea, we continued our hobby. Donghae hyung, although a pro racer, still takes part in our crew, but only as a mechanic, and he still uses a mask everytime we go out to race.

 

When Amber transferred here, we were happy because at least hyung no longer need to go outside since Amber can also do the mechanic works. They really are siblings. But you see, even though we told her not to participate in races anymore, because if her dad discovers that we let her race here, he might transfer her to another country again. And besides, we don’t want her to be involved in an accident again.

 

She didn’t go to school right away when she arrived her because she couldn’t speak Korean. We decided to enroll her to a Language school first. One year was also enough so she would get accustomed with the new environment and culture.

 

After three months, she started going out with us as our mechanic. But it was when Daniel got injured and wasn’t able to race, when she started to drive again. It’s six months since she arrived here. I was supposed to be the wingman in that race and Daniel was my drafter. But since Daniel was injured, Amber became the wingman while I became her scout knowing that she’s not that familiar with the place much. Amber drove Daniel’s BMW M3 GTR, while I still drove my own Subaru Impreza WRX STI. She’s still as good as she was. We won the race.

 

Hyung scolded us after knowing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter