Chapter 34 – The devil inside the TOP

TOP SPEED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34 – The devil inside the TOP

 

Amber’s POV

 

It’s been almost a month since I’ve tried forgetting about my feelings for Soojung. I think I’ve been successful, even just for a bit. I’m trying to pay more attention on Suzy now. I care for her a lot, as a friend, so it’s not that impossible for me to be protective of her. She loves me a lot and since I don’t want her to get hurt, I’m also trying my best to recognize her feelings and try to at least return those. The heart can learn right?

 

We constantly go out. It’s not really a formal ‘date’ but just a casual one. We just go walk around, or sometimes we go to malls and go shopping. Whenever Henry, the others and me are together, she’s also there and we almost always buy food for them if Vic unnie isn’t cooking.

 

I like being with her. I won’t deny that. She’s fun to be with because she understands me a lot. She’s a jolly and sweet person to start with, that’s why I don’t know why I can’t fall in love with her. Let’s just say this simply… I like her.

 

… as a friend.

 

“Hey AJ!” Daniel tapped my shoulder and asked, “Are you even listening dude?”

 

“H-Huh?”

 

“You’re just staring blankly at your girlfriend the whole time I was talking to you.”

 

“W-What?” I asked him, confused.

 

“Tch… I can’t believe you.” He said out of disbelief. “Hey Suz, can you at least get out of Amber’s sight? I can’t talk to her properly.” He told her, causing her to blush as she moved aside with Victoria unnie.

 

“She’s not yet my girlfriend.” I mumbled.

 

“’Yet’ Amber Liu… ‘YET’” He said as he emphasized the word YET. “You guys are always together.”

 

“That doesn’t mean we’re officially going out together Dan.”

 

“Whatever. Anyway, going back… I said, according to reports, people saw Minho back in town yesterday. He’s back dude. Do you think he’s going to challenge you again to get his pride back?” He asked me.

 

Minho… I don’t know why instead of remembering the person, my mind constantly flashes her face. Is she the reason why he’s back? Wait… It’s not that he’s not gonna come back here anyway. Argh!

 

“Hey! Are you really with us today? How come I can’t talk to you properly even for just a while?” Daniel complained.

 

“Sorry.” I apologized before standing up to get my keys as I remembered something.

 

“Yah! Where are you going Amber Liu?”

 

“I’ll just go somewhere… It won’t be long. Don’t worry.” I assured him.

 

End of Amber’s POV

 

 

---------------

 

“Hey, have you guys seen Seunghyun?” GD asked the group once he returned from going around their territory to check how things are going on.

 

“We haven’t seen him this morning hyung.” Seungri responded before slurping in the noodles that he’s holding in his chopsticks.

 

“It’s her birthday today GD.” Taeyang informed as he rolled out from underneath his car, suggesting something to the leader of the group.

 

GD checked the calendar first before finally realizing today’s date. “Oh… So I think he won’t be here until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the latest.”

 

“Knowing about hyung’s half sister and Amber made me worry for that kid.” Daesung, who’s reading a book, told their leader.

 

“I know Daesung. But it’s Seunghyun we’re talking about here. Even though I don’t want him to get too serious and personal when it comes to Amber, I know that’ll be impossible. He’ll do anything just to face her up close and personal on the road and settle things.”

 

Daesung sighed upon the realization. All of them know Seunghyun very well. He won’t stop until he succeed on something he wants. And now, that something is to bring Amber Liu of Ember HD, down.

 

--------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter